hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I'm like other people, I'm patient and if they really want all of this, there are plenty of other games that have this kind of content.
Gangbang, there won't be any in AWAM, that would surprise me a lot :)
see there it is, but just teased. man if we get some sex scenes i will break my wall, because i can really not believe it that we get some...

zzzz1222

Dec 28, 2019
A month has passed since the 0.100 update, and the next update is still 0%.
Even the next update is one-third of the day.
This game is over. There's no hope anymore.

zzzz1222

Dec 28, 2019
He said he would hire an assistant if he achieved his goal, but it was a complete lie. And when people complain about the slow update cycle, it is said that the update will take two months by splitting the update once every five months (even though a month has passed since the last update), meaning it takes more than six to seven months to update once every five months before. This is an obvious collusion and an eye trick and he's a crook.

Nathan12359

Jan 29, 2020
I told long before , this guy and game both are waste and d day he earns enough and people loose interest in it he will abandon it.
He said he would hire an assistant if he achieved his goal, but it was a complete lie. And when people complain about the slow update cycle, it is said that the update will take two months by splitting the update once every five months (even though a month has passed since the last update), meaning it takes more than six to seven months to update once every five months before. This is an obvious collusion and an eye trick and he's a crook.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Get a grip on yourself, Ellie :ROFLMAO:. Your brother has an excuse: he's virgin, but you!!! This is sexual harassment :ROFLMAO:
Is Dylan's bedroom door open? Why? View attachment 849584
Dylan watching on like, "Seriously, Mom?! I staged a stupid, nonsensical, and ridiculously short-sighted blackmail plot to get to you to do those kinds of things with me, and all I had to do was just be nice and affectionate towards you! That is sooooo unfair!"

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I'm just writing here to ask someone to help me out. Patreon is again annoying me with that incest crap. Even though my Patreon game "Decisions Of Life" doesn't include anything like that. And I also never mentioned any other site where to get the other version on Patreon. I'm just messaging my patrons that I sent them an email.
So, does anyone know if SubscriberStar.com does also have such annoying guidelines? Because Patreon is slowly really pissing me off!
I know that other games are using patches but actually I was never a fan of that because such a patch only replaces the words and makes many spelling mistakes in sentences. And that principle would actually be the same since patrons would need to know where to get that patch. So, where's the difference whether I inform them about the other site or about where to get a patch???
If someone has experience with how to deal with that Patreon shit you can contact me: lust_and_passion@yahoo.com
If SubscriberStar doesn't have a stick up their ass like Patreon, I will move there.
Virgin Patreon vs Chad SubscribeStar

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm just writing here to ask someone to help me out. Patreon is again annoying me with that incest crap. Even though my Patreon game "Decisions Of Life" doesn't include anything like that. And I also never mentioned any other site where to get the other version on Patreon. I'm just messaging my patrons that I sent them an email.
So, does anyone know if SubscriberStar.com does also have such annoying guidelines? Because Patreon is slowly really pissing me off!
I know that other games are using patches but actually I was never a fan of that because such a patch only replaces the words and makes many spelling mistakes in sentences. And that principle would actually be the same since patrons would need to know where to get that patch. So, where's the difference whether I inform them about the other site or about where to get a patch???
If someone has experience with how to deal with that Patreon shit you can contact me: lust_and_passion@yahoo.com
If SubscriberStar doesn't have a stick up their ass like Patreon, I will move there.
SubscribeStar doesn't ban incest content. The biggest problem is that PayPal banned the platform. However, MasterCard, Visa and American Express are available.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Lust&Passion
Why don't you completely erase Dylan and Ellie as characters for Decisions of life?
I don't think that will matter. The problem is that whilst this other version may not have the incest that this one does, someone has clearly gone to the Patreon authorities to tell them about AWAM and that their Patreon is funding it. So changing DoL probably won't placate Patreon's Morality Police so long as this game still exists.

Honestly, L&P would just be best to move to SubscribeStar, even if it does come with the uncertainty of not knowing if all their patrons will follow, but at least they wouldn't have to keep making DoL as well as AWAM and this could cut down on a lot of the workload.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It could just be the morality police earning their paycheck for the month but I had the same feeling as you and someone reported him.Thier is no ncest content on his patron page so somebody is fucking with him
It's happening a lot these days and it's getting very annoying. Like, who exactly are these vindictive people going around reporting devs that have incest games? Does it make them feel good to wreck someone's livelihood? Are they some butthurt ex-patron out to screw with the dev or are they some wannabe moral crusader who also happens to frequent an adult game discussion forum? :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Silvenight1

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It's happening a lot these days and it's getting very annoying. Like, who exactly are these vindictive people going around reporting devs that have incest games? Does it make them feel good to wreck someone's livelihood? Are they some butthurt ex-patron out to screw with the dev or are they some wannabe moral crusader who also happens to frequent an adult game discussion forum? :WaitWhat:
Probably a $1 patron who thinks that dev is a milker and that he takes to much time to release an update.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
It looks like we have an impostor here.

Maybe you should just treat AWAM as unnamed 3D mod showcase in patreon posts and start emailing download links from a different account to patreons users automatically?

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes