Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But far closer to doing anything fun with Sophia than many other characters. And didn't L&P say something about ignition or heating up at their next meeting?
Yea the last meeting between Alyssa/Sophia was the ignition point and the next meeting is said to be very erotic/hot.Dam it now I am horny again.

Reactions: afterlights

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Please help. Playing this version and I get this:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "lib/windows-i686/script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
  File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\A  WIFE  AND  MOTHER  GAMES\AWAM-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\A  WIFE  AND  MOTHER  GAMES\AWAM-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Fri Oct 16 19:43:08 2020

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\A  WIFE  AND  MOTHER  GAMES\AWAM-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
  File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\A  WIFE  AND  MOTHER  GAMES\AWAM-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Go here and click on fix
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-100-lust-passion.5944/

Reactions: Badboy702019

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
fix-a wife and a mother.jpg

Reactions: Silvenight1

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
it's a $35 tier post. I don't think we'll see it here. but you can probably guess it's Ellie and Sophia naked again.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What if Aidan is Don brother's son that's why he could be untouchable
Impossible. Aiden's (with an "e") father is in Europe for work. I think you mean uncle. But that's also impossible, since his uncle's surname is Murphy, not Morello.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Well it’s a tier for level 5 patreon probably L&P asked them not to show the image we will have to wait and knowing L&P will probably be nothing special (I hope I'm wrong)

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Just to back up what Maviarab has already said.This is an e-mail that I had off the dev.
View attachment 860716
Good to see this and it rules out my theory in past of the Aiden Tasks leading to the 2 guys who did try to rape Sophia, of course, the recent Dylan twist ruled that out as well but am pleased that there be no rape. I much prefer Sophia to be corrupted into sex with multiple partners instead of forced into it.

Here a question though, L&P states intercourse with more than one partner, is it at different times or at the same time. Am going assume L&P means different times.

I just don't see any chance of Sophia with multiple people at the same time (3some, 4way), she would need to be corrupted into 1 on 1 first before any chance of multiple. However she did do a bikini show with Dylan and Sam, and I always go back to that when this topic comes up, as it did state that the choice regarding Dylan's reaction will guide his reaction to Sophia with others after that. Sorta suggests at least that Dylan will see Sophia having sex with someone else, it's just a question on if he is spying, accidentally walks in or is joining in.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I just don't see any chance of Sophia with multiple people at the same time (3some, 4way), she would need to be corrupted into 1 on 1 first before any chance of multiple. However she did do a bikini show with Dylan and Sam, and I always go back to that when this topic comes up, as it did state that the choice regarding Dylan's reaction will guide his reaction to Sophia with others after that. Sorta suggests at least that Dylan will see Sophia having sex with someone else, it's just a question on if he is spying, accidentally walks in or is joining in.
Not at all. As I've stated before, the whole point to being able gain Lesbian Temptation points on the GW path is to have a threesome at the end - hence Nathalie and Vicky being pursuable, which to my knowledge may happen some time after day 20, but Old dog is the one with information on that.

Corruption would not be necessary for this at all, but still be sex with multiple partners. As for a FMM threesome, there's no evidence L&P is even considering something like that.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Not at all. As I've stated before, the whole point to being able gain Lesbian Temptation points on the GW path is to have a threesome at the end - hence Nathalie and Vicky being pursuable, which to my knowledge may happen some time after day 20, but Old dog is the one with information on that.

Corruption would not be necessary for this at all, but still be sex with multiple partners. As for a FMM threesome, there's no evidence L&P is even considering something like that.
ya know you always posting there is no evidence of this or no evidence of that

There was no evidence of Dylan going to a yoga class, spying on multiple women in the shower and jacking off
There was no evidence of Sam and Dylan getting a bikini show by Sophia
There was no evidence of Alyssa introducing Sophia to her Sybian

My point, there is RARELY any evidence of something happening before it happens, so, therefore, ANYTHING is possible.

The only thing we know for sure is a bunch of characters want to have sex with Sophia but we have no idea who will and who won't and how it happens.

Quite frankly on day 30, it could easily end in one big massive orgy with Sophia and Dylan or Ellie in the centre of it.

Just because there is no evidence of FMM, doesn't mean it won't happen. My point is that right now where we are at in AWAM, its very unlikely Sophia will be involved in a 3some and I think she most likely has 1 on 1 sex first before any chance of a 3some happening.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
ya know you always posting there is no evidence of this or no evidence of that

There was no evidence of Dylan going to a yoga class, spying on multiple women in the shower and jacking off
There was no evidence of Sam and Dylan getting a bikini show by Sophia
There was no evidence of Alyssa introducing Sophia to her Sybian

My point, there is RARELY any evidence of something happening before it happens, so, therefore, ANYTHING is possible.

The only thing we know for sure is a bunch of characters want to have sex with Sophia but we have no idea who will and who won't and how it happens.

Quite frankly on day 30, it could easily end in one big massive orgy with Sophia and Dylan or Ellie in the centre of it.

Just because there is no evidence of FMM, doesn't mean it won't happen. My point is that right now where we are at in AWAM, its very unlikely Sophia will be involved in a 3some and I think she most likely has 1 on 1 sex first before any chance of a 3some happening.
Not always. Most of the time, but not always. There have been occasions I have even backed up other people's claims.

Actually there was plenty of evidence about the bikini show - we were told leading up to that particularly update that it was going to contain the bikini show, and that some of the time slowing down the release of the update was that L&P had to do custom poses. Besides, Dylan and Sam are friends, and significant characters, so of course there are going to be events with the two of them and Sophia.

We are told there is going to be BBC, so Janitor Clark may get a chance with Sophia. But that can easily be done without risking her career, since it can be done after hours. There is plenty of evidence of a lot of different things, you just need to pay attention. Dylan will get a chance with Amber, but not Patricia. He will certainly get a chance with Emma or Marie. Possibly Ellie, but I'm not convinced. I tend to stay out of that particular conversation.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Besides, Dylan and Sam are friends, and significant characters, so of course there are going to be events with the two of them and Sophia.
By that logic then, then it's guaranteed there be a 3some with Sophia, Dylan and Sam.

Reactions: Melvy

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We are told there is going to be BBC, so Janitor Clark may get a chance with Sophia. But that can easily be done without risking her career, since it can be done after hours. There is plenty of evidence of a lot of different things, you just need to pay attention. Dylan will get a chance with Amber, but not Patricia. He will certainly get a chance with Emma or Marie. Possibly Ellie, but I'm not convinced. I tend to stay out of that particular conversation.
This way Sophia and Liam could have a 3 some and still be safe.
1sex.PNG

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes