Pavlovitch

Dec 27, 2019
Guys, some help here, please?
It was just after Dylan fixed the ransomware from Ellie's computer, in the scene that Sophia are in the market.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pplot

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
If I have a 16yo gf in Oaklahoma...and move to Cali. Will I be arrested? Can anyone tell me what would happen in a country that lets individual parts do wtf they like and make up whatever laws they want?
That is why there is a Supreme Court and Constitution in the States, even if some would like it otherwise. But it is as it is.

Now as to getting arrested, yes a fellow could get busted. There was a case 20(+/-) years ago where a teen from I think OK in fact running off to Kansas with his gf to get an elopement as OK has laws against marrying that young. He was 18 and she was 15 with a signed consent from her mother not her father. They got married but he was arrested for having sex with a minor. :oops: :eek:

Like I said earlier the US is a long term alliance of separate nations.

As this pertains to the game, Sophia would be in trouble for incest with Ellie and both with Dylan. Ironically as long as she only let Julia touch her by the pool, she is in clover for now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
As this pertains to the game, Sophia would be in trouble for incest with Ellie and both with Dylan. Ironically as long as she only let Julia touch her by the pool, she is in clover for now.
Assuming Sophia gets caught. The entire reason for getting the bathroom lock fixed is so that they can get up to shenanigans and pretend they're only having a shower together, to which, as I've said, Liam is completely okay with.

Reactions: Silvenight1

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Well, I'm honestly not sure the order of occurrence, so it's actually unlikely the two tasting events would happen in the same update. (But would be incredible, if so!)

Reactions: Old Dog

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I would say that November could be a good bet since Ellie/Sophia is the biggest event.
Still it's not bigger than all other events together.And don't forget that he will need at least 1-2 more weeks after scenes and renders are done.Not to mention the dev said two monts at least.Meaning at best early December.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Still it's not bigger than all other events together.And don't forget that he will need at least 1-2 more weeks after scenes and renders are done.Not to mention the dev said two monts at least.Meaning at best early December.
Yes I agree that is why I said November,give me some wiggle room.
8-10 weeks for updates I can live with

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Why is this developer terminally shitting on straight lads? The game started off as a mother descending into cheating/incestual relationships but now it's went full blown dyke mode. What type of content distribution is this?

The past update was all dyke shit (barring the husband sex scene, *yawn*), this update is all dyke shit, in what world wouldn't a developer do straight>dyke>straight>dyke so that the straight part of his fanbase (based on every single poll that Sam/Dylan dominates, it's the vast majority) don't get completely cucked for over half a year worth of useless content designed for 14 year old kids who still unironically think Lesbian sex is anything but glorified masturbation.

Why do the two best games on this website site theme wise (Come Inside and this) have to have the WORST developers on the website.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Nice. If one were to really go scene by scene, and more, it would show that the game in its entirety is even breaks after this last update. Hetero may be dominant but L&P is throwing us "dyke" devotees have a bone or two to stick around. Please be at peace and sit and wait for the meal in its whole glory before making accusations of favoritism. We are all stuck waiting for our fav bits, and by all that
I can see Zac/Dylan/Sam/others are getting their bits scene;) by Sophia rather soon, game wise.

But I ask you honestly, do you ever imagine Dylan and Sam doing a scene like Ellie/Julia? Do you?
Teen boys hardly ever wish to share, nor would they be open to possible "queer" accidental touches, unlike the obviously Bi Ellie and her girl Julia.

Even gay or Bi teen boys don't relish being found out so easily.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes