DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I have just checked my information on Playable day 16 and yes it will be wild but no mention whether it will be with a male or a female just that it will not be with the husband.
I can't find the post from the dev now but I am sure it mentioned playable day 16 and something wild happening(hetro) but unless I can find the post I am stuck.
Is this the post you are looking for OD? #4,221

Jul 28, 2017
Id say the update will be very early 2021, just in time for a fresh round of Patreon Funding.

It's almost like..... it was planned that way.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
also, update nicht vor januar. wie immer wird nach hinten geschoben. lächerlich,
Id say the update will be very early 2021, just in time for a fresh round of Patreon Funding.

It's almost like..... it was planned that way.
That's the current status posted by the dev, and as you can see only P&T left everything looks fine right now.

Release time period for Vers. 0.115

0.115 release: between Dec 26 and Dec 30
Content: around 470 renders spread over 4 events

I'll start working on update 0.130 already around Jan 6th. Since I'm done with my house moving and there's also not much else to do, the next update should be finished quicker.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That's the current status posted by the dev, and as you can see only P&T left everything looks fine right now.

Release time period for Vers. 0.115

0.115 release: between Dec 26 and Dec 30
Content: around 470 renders spread over 4 events

I'll start working on update 0.130 already around Jan 6th. Since I'm done with my house moving and there's also not much else to do, the next update should be finished quicker.
He will probably hit 50% P&T sometime today and he also has till the 30th December to release the update.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
He will probably hit 50% P&T sometime today and he also has till the 30th December to release the update.
Well, if he stays in lockdown alone over 24th/25th/26th these days could count as days he works on it, but I wouldn't bet on it. Still, until 30th I see there no problem.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, if he stays in lockdown alone over 24th/25th/26th these days could count as days he works on it, but I wouldn't bet on it. Still, until 30th I see there no problem.
I agree but I think that he may be cutting it close for a release on the 30th

Last edited:
Reactions: Creeping Death

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I agree but I think he may be cutting it close for a release on the 30th
Or he's already done, having now a free time till 06th of january and posting from time to time some progress in P&T. Maybe some "unexpected" problems, so some more christmas money and release on 2nd or 3rd ... (*conspiracy theory off*) ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny and Old Dog

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Keep in mind folks - the update isn't likely to come out the minute the counter reaches 100%-100%-100%-100%.
There could be a couple days of testing a bug-fixing before release.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Keep in mind folks - the update isn't likely to come out the minute the counter reaches 100%-100%-100%-100%.
There could be a couple days of testing a bug-fixing before release.
And another couple of days for the human sacrifices he gotta make for Odin, so that the patreon numbers keeps on growing. He usually picks people from F95 who play for free and throws a tantrum.

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
Playable day 16 will have something "wild", but it is unlikely to be hetero. Earliest for that could be playable day 19, but that is unconfirmable, as original post has been deleted. Event on playable day 16 is likely to be with Ellie as she has "several" events that day, and Dylan has none. Julia is also due to make an appearance that day.

Yes, playable day 17 is two weeks after Bennett's proposal.
UOTE="horankao, post: 4757515, member: 3178678"]
I kinda liked it but was enjoying a playthrough playing good wife and then all the other stats sort up, particularly lesbians sort of bi or repressed lesbian. Seems however the game has ended for me with "to be continued" and I had sex with the husband who was up for baby then end. Also, I had an error in which if I went to peek in the locker room a second time as Dylan with the erotic yoga lesson when everyone saying good bye it had to be rolled back. I was hoping I have more play to work the lesbian stuff, a long game and get Dylan Marie. It just felt like some of the filthy scenarios were too implausible for any self respecting and logical woman, and other scenarios. Sophia isnt so dumb or shallow she go across town to shower in a locked gym to do her hair or take a subway with thugs about. Who the hell would let some punk black mail them for 12 actions or let a principal grope their ass? I guessing I have to be more implausible slutty to get more lesbian and other affairs. Seems like a limit is reached when you hit a certain stat number but not enough events to catch it up the main stat. Was hoping I get a high Good Wife and then get high Sam and Lesbian. You cant really catch up the others. So my first playthrough was more logical erotica which had some hot stuff especially lesbian stuff and husband sex.

Overall I enjoyed it and really like the characters but suppose need more erotic scenarios even for Good wife. I also don't see how it was filthy some of the stuff that made you filthy. I think I will play through again a more lesbian one and cougar one but I may keep hitting a limit because some of the scenarios Sophia as a character I could buy actually doing. Maybe more sexual things for Good Wife
High GW and high Sam and lesbian is unlikely to be possible. Mid-range however is a different matter. One of my saves will probably be lesbian route but occasional sex with Liam.

You might just be playing a different route. She's been naked in the lesbian route several times, and even once now on the Dylan route

Of course not, with most of us being male, including myself.

Wrong game. That's JOHN, and I think may have even happened already.

Aiden's surname is Cooper, which we find out at Sophia's first class.
His uncle is Richard Murphy, and that is first mentioned by Principal Johnson on day 16 when Sophia complains about Aiden
[/QUOTE]
I was kidding .don't be serious

Reactions: Dracays

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I think it was at the police station.
If you refuse Aiden, you file report with police and are politely told it's pretty much hopeless. That leads to boarding school route.

Actually, I think it is before you are given option to refuse tasks.
Aiden gives an obviously made-up name when the class roll-call is being taken on Sophia's first day teaching at Northtown High. She replies something along the lines of, "That's funny because I have an Aiden Cooper on my list." At least this is what I remember. (I know Bayerischman has already covered this but it's in German).
Aiden's surname is Cooper, which we find out at Sophia's first class.
His uncle is Richard Murphy, and that is first mentioned by Principal Johnson on day 16 when Sophia complains about Aiden
So Aiden Cooper is name and Uncle is Richard Murphy, thank you all. I trying to find time to play through and set up better saves that cover everything. so will keep an eye out for this.

Well, I was right on his Uncle being from his mother's side but he definitely not Morella. I guess Morella brother could be a brother-in-law and his surname is Cooper, guess y'all find that out in next update as I don't play that side of AWAM.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes