chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
Guys can you tell me whats happened with animations? Few updates before in shower with Liam there were a couple of good animations and after that nothing and animations looks like old school. Does L&P give up on animations? Thanks for answer.

Reactions: PFrede36
Jul 28, 2017
So in 2 days new year, and thus another months Patreon.

So thats easily 10k per month, 5 months of cash in with 1 update, and 466 images.

about 110 bucks an image. 4 images a day. most of which are setup and just repositioned angles.

I tip my hat to the Patreons, you must be absolutely exstatic with whats been delivered for your actual hard earned cash.

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
I was gonna ask is there finally sex but just reading half a page of comments on the last page (currently) I have my answer.

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
so, does Sofia(I think that's her name) get any di*k aside from her husbands in any of the updates? I stopped playing after 0,07. does she get to touch, lick, suck insert any di*k whatsoever aside from her husbands or is this game still a tease fest of big proportions? I understand erotica but even there characters screw like rabbits...anyone remember Emanuele.... it was erotica...but Lucifer, all mighty they screwed non stop.....

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
You know its annoying that other devs that actually make decent with content dont get any support especially if it has the NTR tag and f95 def. of it this game should have it so this game can fall apart. I used to support this game years ago (over 2 years). And its really sad that people can actually still support this garbage money grubbing dev!

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes