Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
this has been talking about before in this thread and here in the UK, it's possible to be 16 years old and in high school, its 16+ here in the UK and it's actually possible to be in high school at 18 here, granted you stay on 2 extra years.

shota is 15 and under, Dylan, Zac and Sam are not shota and neither is Ava/Myer oldest son who I think is a year older, the youngest 2 are the same age as Dylan, Zac, Sam and Aiden. Sophia mentions her own class and how good they were, that suggested to me the youngest are the same age as Dylan and the oldest is the same age as Ellie.

is the mum's name Myer? I saw people using Ava above but I can't remember for sure.
And in Japan I hear it's 13. Doesn't change Patreon guidelines, which is 18 as majority. Only that here on the forum we respect that some people consider 17-year olds having sex acceptable. Which is why some people post games here with 17-year olds, but don't post their games on Patreon. And that's perfectly fine.

And her name is Ava Myers.

Reactions: Kobudo27

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
And in Japan I hear it's 13. Doesn't change Patreon guidelines, which is 18 as majority. Only that here on the forum we respect that some people consider 17-year olds having sex acceptable. Which is why some people post games here with 17-year olds, but don't post their games on Patreon. And that's perfectly fine.

And her name is Ava Myers.
As I said, you can be 18 and in high school here in the UK and can be 18 in high school in the US, this has been talked about in this thread before. I don't know what country L&P envisions his story but believe he is from Germany? legal age of consent is 14 in Germany but for Patreon, having story in UK or US works legally.

Although Patreon bans whatever the fuck it wants to ban.

Dec 30, 2020
people who are in the know vazmozhnali will order the robot character sofia? Yes, yes don’t know which site will order ?! I ask seriously

abram1

May 24, 2020
people who are in the know vazmozhnali will order the robot character sofia? Yes, yes don’t know which site will order ?! I ask seriously
I'll answer you as seriously as possible.

As we know, PD 13 is a time jump. But not everyone figured that out yet, you're the first one. In fact, we go straight to the XXX century, triple X is not a coincidence, no-no-no.
As you, sir, correctly deduced it, Sophia becomes a robot. But not just any robot, we are in the XXX century, it can not get sluttier than that. Her new alias is "vazmozhnali-biach". You see, L&P knows you're his fan number one, so he covertly tracks each and every single one of your posts, making notes of your dubious requests, wholeheartedly trying to finally jump to the next level of depravity.
So, yeah, only in the far future it'll be possible to show the full potential of the "robot character sofia". Can you imagine how much more sexually open-minded she gets at XXX century, which is a special era, huh?
Unfortunately, we can't order her as a sex-robot right now from any website, you're correct, as always. Maybe in a not so distant future, the XXX century is nearly upon us, only IX centuries to go, our descendants could finally place that order.

Hope my reply satisfies your inquiry.

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
Hi there, I haven't read any comments after the last update. Can you give information about what will happen in the new update.
There are about 200 pages of comments and I cannot read them. Help!
What I'm curious about
1- New update date
2- New update subject (dylan, sam etc.)

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Hi there, I haven't read any comments after the last update. Can you give information about what will happen in the new update.
There are about 200 pages of comments and I cannot read them. Help!
What I'm curious about
1- New update date
2- New update subject (dylan, sam etc.)
An old dog would answer your question quickly. About the update time - there is no exact date, but we believe in the second half of March.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I'll answer you as seriously as possible.

As we know, PD 13 is a time jump. But not everyone figured that out yet, you're the first one. In fact, we go straight to the XXX century, triple X is not a coincidence, no-no-no.
As you, sir, correctly deduced it, Sophia becomes a robot. But not just any robot, we are in the XXX century, it can not get sluttier than that. Her new alias is "vazmozhnali-biach". You see, L&P knows you're his fan number one, so he covertly tracks each and every single one of your posts, making notes of your dubious requests, wholeheartedly trying to finally jump to the next level of depravity.
So, yeah, only in the far future it'll be possible to show the full potential of the "robot character sofia". Can you imagine how much more sexually open-minded she gets at XXX century, which is a special era, huh?
Unfortunately, we can't order her as a sex-robot right now from any website, you're correct, as always. Maybe in a not so distant future, the XXX century is nearly upon us, only IX centuries to go, our descendants could finally place that order.

Hope my reply satisfies your inquiry.
A robot bitch that fucks everyone in its path! A terrible future awaits us. ((

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1059822_1059748_x1.png

Analyzing her clothes, the pants send a very clear message. Sophia is going to talk to the apostles about general things and focus on the top, breastfeeding and these stuff.
I would bet that on the next visit, Sophia will be wearing a skirt.
Next visit is next playable day of the game.And because it's the third/forth event of day 13,we will get it this year.
Unless both side jobs are much bigger and will be like 500+ renders together on that day.

Reactions: Raibon and nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Next visit is next playable day of the game.And because it's the third/forth event of day 13,we will get it this year.
Unless both side jobs are much bigger and will be like 500+ renders together on that day.
Sophia needs a skirt for this event, I'm going to find her one myself ;)

Reactions: armion82

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1059822_1059748_x1.png

Analyzing her clothes, the pants send a very clear message. Sophia is going to talk to the apostles about general things and focus on the top, breastfeeding and these stuff.
I would bet that on the next visit, Sophia will be wearing a skirt.
This image tells me a lot about L&P's priorities. In my opinion, this one image shows more effort than anything he's done for the first side job. From what he's said, and the quality of this image, it's clear that he is much more interested in this storyline than the first side job. That's ok, he should pursue what he's interested in because otherwise we don't get his best effort and it shows.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
This image tells me a lot about L&P's priorities. In my opinion, this one image shows more effort than anything he's done for the first side job. From what he's said, and the quality of this image, it's clear that he is much more interested in this storyline than the first side job. That's ok, he should pursue what he's interested in because otherwise we don't get his best effort and it shows.
Beautiful render indeed, first time was more casual but now she looks more like a teacher. Is she trying to compensate with a more serious dress?
We're talking about sex but, hey, it's educational.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Since Sophia has her tasks from Aiden she might not be wearing a bra for school, and if she goes to the tutoring straight from school she'd still be braless. So what i think may happen is Sophia tries to teach the boys "the Ava approved" sex ed lesson but because she's so strict about it it'll be too vague and there won't be much info so the boys won't really understand, out of frustration Sophia might choose to be more open about sex ed on the condition that the boys don't say anything to their mother about it. She might start talking about womens breasts and their sensitive areas of them, she might try to search online for reference pics but chances are there will be parental controls on it so she could choose to just use her own breasts as the example,pointing out the softness and how the nipples can become hard from stimulation. The boys might start touching them which makes Sophia arroused, but she comes to her senses and stops it before it goes too far (for now:). Or Ava could knock on the door to see how it's going so Sophia has to cover up and end things there. Just a thought that's all

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Since Sophia has her tasks from Aiden she might not be wearing a bra for school, and if she goes to the tutoring straight from school she'd still be braless. So what i think may happen is Sophia tries to teach the boys "the Ava approved" sex ed lesson but because she's so strict about it it'll be too vague and there won't be much info so the boys won't really understand, out of frustration Sophia might choose to be more open about sex ed on the condition that the boys don't say anything to their mother about it. She might start talking about womens breasts and their sensitive areas of them, she might try to search online for reference pics but chances are there will be parental controls on it so she could choose to just use her own breasts as the example,pointing out the softness and how the nipples can become hard from stimulation. The boys might start touching them which makes Sophia arroused, but she comes to her senses and stops it before it goes too far (for now:). Or Ava could knock on the door to see how it's going so Sophia has to cover up and end things there. Just a thought that's all
No school this day, comes from her house. I think she will wear a bra.

Reactions: hmc15

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
How about if Ava is the live model for the sex edd?
Since Christian parents have the primary responsibility for training their children and want the teaching about sex and relationships to be within that moral framework.
That small talk before "it" will be interesting. Let's see what Ava has to say.

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes