Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dog, what did you expect when Sophia put on the catsuit? That she'd go over to the park with Aiden and count pigeons? No, seriously. On the one hand, it's interesting to know how he got her to put on that catsuit. But it should be clear to all of us that she then also goes somewhere with him on the motorbike. He will tell her that nothing bad will happen to her. Yes, it is a little unrealistic. But Sophia, on the one hand, already has a certain number of filthy points. And the hint from Aiden that she's protecting her son with it.... At the end, she's not going to get out of blackmailing. If L&P played it out to the end, there would be a gangbang with his buddies and Sophia would be Aiden's whore.
This is one of the annoying things about the dev is that he drips feeds people cryptic clues and then wonders why some people don't get it.
Sophia becomes Aiden's whore, I don't really see it myself but that is just my opinion,but I do see sexual acts happening between them.
Sophia might like counting pigeons!
Unrealistic!Very,but that is just my opinion and doesn't count with dev as he has his own story laid out

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
This is one of the annoying things about the dev is that he drips feeds people cryptic clues and then wonders why some people don't get it.
Sophia becomes Aiden's whore, I don't really see it myself but that is just my opinion,but I do see sexual acts happening between them.
Unrealistic!Very,but that is just my opinion and doesn't count with dev as he has his own story laid out
what sexual acts do you see happening ?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Yep, agree.
Sophia becomes Aiden's whore, I don't really see it myself but that is just my opinion
It won't come to that! We can end it before that. It's just this blackmailing. You don't think Aiden would keep his promise after the 12 tasks? Especially since Sophia would be broken by then anyway.
I was joking! You're British, aren't you?! Don't you have a British sense of humour? :sneaky:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I think it's pretty clear that Aiden and Sophia will have a sexual relationship eventually. It's just a matter of how will L&P get her through the tasks in time for PD 30

Reactions: Jude6

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yep, agree.

It won't come to that! We can end it before that. It's just this blackmailing. You don't think Aiden would keep his promise after the 12 tasks? Especially since Sophia would be broken by then anyway.

I was joking! You're British, aren't you?! Don't you have a British sense of humour? :sneaky:
Not enough coffee yet,give me time

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think it's pretty clear that Aiden and Sophia will have a sexual relationship eventually. It's just a matter of how will L&P get her through the tasks in time for PD 30
At the moment we cannot really say that for definite as there are too many things involved,Dylan for one,he does hate Aiden not to mention Alyssa and Zac.
Also since Aiden maybe one of the few characters left near the end something sexual will happen
My render is finished is finished so I bid you farewell

Last edited:
Reactions: Bane71
Nov 13, 2020
Anything from foreplay/oral/facial/HJ/BJ/TJ coming on body/in mouth the list goes on and on.
This is all guess work and only the dev knows
At this point, I'll settle for one that I have to clean my monitor over! (Actually, those days are few. Now it's just a matter of having to clean my shoes.) :) That's a joke, son!

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
At the moment we cannot really say that for definite as there are too many things involved,Dylan for one,he does hate Aiden not to mention Alyssa and Zac.
My render is finished is finished so I bid you farewell
I'd put money that something sexual will happen. "Sexual" is a broad term, so this seems like an easy bet.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Why the hell has Sophia still got her bloody bag with her?
I was wondering that too, considering her car is presumably parked less than a block away for her to stash her clothes in, then all she'd need to take with her is her car key.

We've been told her clothes are stuffed in the bag - we've also been told that the ride is not the task - that might well mean she's going to change back into her clothes when they get there.
It would feel like a missed opportunity, having Sophia in form-fitting leather and not building the scene around it, but I'm also assuming Aiden tells her to keep them afterwards - meaning they could make a reappearance later on.

Reactions: xxxorro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I was wondering that too, considering her car is presumably parked less than a block away for her to stash her clothes in, then all she'd need to take with her is her car key.

We've been told her clothes are stuffed in the bag - we've also been told that the ride is not the task - that might well mean she's going to change back into her clothes when they get there.
It would feel like a missed opportunity, having Sophia in form-fitting leather and not building the scene around it, but I'm also assuming Aiden tells her to keep them afterwards - meaning they could make a reappearance later on.
Some BDSM with the husband

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I would like a Dom sub dynamic being laid out maybe around tasks 8 or 9 onwards. The game has nothing to with this at the moment and will be something new, just getting Sophia to do a task and moving on can definitely not be the case, it will get kinda boring or repetitive. This has to evolve into something later down the road ( that could be anything though, whatever the Dev wants). Also this will provide something interesting for fans of the Dom/sub aspect and he wouldn't have to introduce new characters or storylines for that to happen
Roleplaying,Sophia/Liam has already been in the game and also Bennett ordered Sophia to take off her panties at the restaurant so it has been touched on lightly.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Wrong. The most annoying thing about the dev is, that he distributes "blue balls" in all conceivable directions, even a long time, maybe even now, includes new characters into the game, instead of making something out of at least 1 route and finally delivering some content. Fed up with it, there are even rumors that Sophia will no longer be the MC. If that were to be done now, a large part of the teasing would have been absolutely pointless so far. Unfortunately, that has made up the majority of the game so far.

So far I see AWAM as a promising rough draft for a possibly promising book novel. So far so good, a fine thing. However, it shouldn't be a novel, but an erotic game. Am I wrong? I'm slowly wondering if the dev is even planning to finally get down to business. I wonder how many years this will go this way.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

It is a small detail but it actually poses an interesting question, beside my previous half-joke about the safety.
As you said all she needed was the car key and maybe the phone.
So it is likely that for the real task she has to change back in her clothes and then back in the suit, unless the trip back happens on a different mean of transportation, like a train/bus or someone giving him a lift back.
Considering what you said and we know about the suit, if she gets to keep it, that could also mean a recurring task, i.e. it won't be the last time they go for a ride and/or get to this place to perform similar tasks, one more challenging that the previous one.

I think that taking her away from the city means that, whatever the task is, Sophia won't be concerned about being recognized. In the voyeuristic scenario, as many have suggested so far, this will lead to some kind of exposure of Sophia. This PD seems to have a theme for Sophia's breasts (in any event of the current update she showed them) so that could be it, but imo in this scenario is a bit too early for that kind of public display (considering the pace of the game etc etc).

I think there could be another scenario different than the voyeuristic one, but it is really difficult to imagine one as we still don't fully know Aiden's angle, what his purpose is with the tasks. The voyeurism fit for his thirst for bullying and humiliating the "authority", like the first 2 tasks. But there could be more maybe.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think that taking her away from the city means that, whatever the task is, Sophia won't be concerned about being recognized.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1177924_1619067590565.png

San Alejo is a big city by the sea.
Here we have a fairly extensive forest. What a beautiful place, beach, thick forest :unsure: :sneaky:.

It's a big city, no one would recognize her in the other neighborhood, let alone the opposite side of town.
Still, why complicate your life so much? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Talcum Powder
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes