Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
There is a mirror game with V0.130 available.
The Game is called DoL.
Sophia fucks with everyone. Even the neighbor's dog.
She's a real whore on foot.
Unbelievable.
such a shame on this version we didn't get half of nudity compared to DoL :ROFLMAO:

i cant find this game anywhere , if someone knows please share the link of Decisions of Life
become L&P patron and you'll get the secret DoL game

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Just did a google search on "Carl Turner Drugs."
This guy is notorious. He has been involved in everything from being a boss in big time corporate pharmaceuticals, to organized crime. He has been involved in Conspiracy, Distribution, street dealing... He has so many fake ID's that nobody can get his age right... he seems to able to operate everywhere, so he definitely knows about airfields. Also, He knows how to fake his death. He has done it successfully quite a bit. The Obituaries he writes sound so believable. All the while we can see that he is alive and kicking it by the pool, flirting with Sophia as she holds her sister's bikini bottoms in her hand after flirting back.
He is like the James Bond of drug crimes. What the Hell!!
How did we miss this? ;)

Edit: I also see he currently has different people in prison serving for his crimes. We can see he isn't in jail. o_O

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2020
Sure, but a good comic book should be consistent within the rules of its universe, its characters taking action and attempting to resolve inner and external conflicts in a manner consistent with who they have been up to that point without veering off the current trajectory of their evolution.

So, is this trying to be a good comic book? I'd argue it is, and is mostly successful. Just could be stronger in certain areas and rely less on contrivances to get out of writing oneself into a corner.
Your response reminded me of that old saying... :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If Dylan is a tenant in that game, how does l&p justify Sophia sending him to boarding school? I mean it's not very common that landladies have any influence over their tenant's life!
Can't rightly say. Last time I think I got a copy was around the time one ended up here (since I'm not a patron), in which he isn't sent away yet.

I normally just play AWAM. And other things between updates.

Nov 13, 2020
I know this is very difficult, but reading a few pages before you will learn a lot about the game. And about the participants in the thread. :ROFLMAO:
Starting with post n ° 27.597 page 2880.
My response would have been (after adding an n), "No, it's English, by a German Developer." Your response was kinder! We all come here with "factory settings", and need re-programming. :)

Last edited:

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
My response would have been (after adding an n), "No, it's English, by a German Developer." Your response was kinder! We all come here with "factory settings", and need re-programming. :)

I hesitated with a more ... direct answer. :censored:
But no, I will not give THE answer ...
And then there is Scarlet56's post which is very clear about the game possibilities :rolleyes:

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I thought with shorter updates it will take less time. My bad
If the pigeons hadn't stopped moving while rendering, it would have been faster.

Each time, we had to put them back, visit an aviary because we were short of pigeons.
Even Sophia was fed up, saying :

Well, this is the 100th take, I'm tired of going in and out of this fucking store and putting on that too small leather.
In addition I had to close it. I'm hot to death here.

And in the end, we ended up with plastic pigeons, we wouldn't believe the result.
Looks like real ones.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I thought with shorter updates it will take less time. My bad
I predicted exactly this, despite less work to do, L&P will find a way to lengthen the timespan, months(!) ago! While there are developers starting to strive after their workload reduced and moved into a steady flow of updates, on the other side there are devs like e.g. L&P, the Typist, Crushstation, Slonique or not to forget the King of Eroge Conmans, Gumdrop, whose promises you can trust as far as you can throw a 40 tons truck!
In L&Ps case there is a slight, but only slight, mitigation in that he produces very good stuff, but his time managment is so bad, he would not be able to save his life, would it depend on it.
Personally I have started to include L&P among the "Milker Brigade"(which I do not lightly, since my personal definition of a milker is much stricter than most here on F95), but esp. since a suspected dev cycle of over a decade is simply unsustainable for an erotic game and he stretches time between updates even with reduced workload, such are massive hints. Still there are defenders here believing. That is their choice, I pulled the plug on this game, I am still interested, but I do not believe it will be finished.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I predicted exactly this, despite less work to do, L&P will find a way to lengthen the timespan, months(!) ago! While there are developers starting to strive after their workload reduced and moved into a steady flow of updates, on the other side there are devs like e.g. L&P, the Typist, Crushstation, Slonique or not to forget the King of Eroge Conmans, Gumdrop, whose promises you can trust as far as you can throw a 40 tons truck!
In L&Ps case there is a slight, but only slight, mitigation in that he produces very good stuff, but his time managment is so bad, he would not be able to save his life, would it depend on it.
Personally I have started to include L&P among the "Milker Brigade"(which I do not lightly, since my personal definition of a milker is much stricter than most here on F95), but esp. since a suspected dev cycle of over a decade is simply unsustainable for an erotic game and he stretches time between updates even with reduced workload, such are massive hints. Still there are defenders here believing. That is their choice, I pulled the plug on this game, I am still interested, but I do not believe it will be finished.
Milker?
I don't think so.

We have this impression because the perfectionism of L&P is so disproportionate that to obtain a result like the last teasers, it takes a monstrous time.
L&P had new hardware but made the mistake of testing the possibilities right away instead of continuing as with version V0.115. It was already huge.

Killjoys
, I'm sure you understand me on this, seeing as you've improved your pc lately.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes