mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
My art maybe good but I am nowhere near in the same league as L&P but thanks for the compliment.
I use standard stuff and have never joined two assets together, never mind using my own lighting/assets.
nah, personally i think your work is better than L&P's

Reactions: MacAdGames

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
So is dev losing interest in the game or just REALLY dragging his feet on this update? Lord knows, at this rate, i'd better be a VERY rewarding (actually some groping or OTC action at least). In the past while the quality is good...the lack of action and pacing (as many have said) has made each update installment less than fulfilling in my mind. My most rewarding play-through was when I first discovered the game! Since there had been a BUNCH up dates (at current rate of production 1,000's of years worth) in the backlog already so I had seemingly endless content to play through at once (it was heaven)...
I didn't even mind the lack of sex because it was "coming"...but sort of like the beginning of Game of Thrones, waiting on the dragons to show up...it is waring on me. While I religiously play the game updates I find myself less and less fulfilled (longing for that looonger play time) and yet I cannot abstain when an update is out...So I am stuck in this vicious cycle (like trying to quit smoking for a while)...you know that in the end it'd be better for you, but cannot do it when the update (carton) is sitting in front of you...
SHORT VERSION:
WHERE is the UPDAAAATE???! :cry::Kappa:
End of May. LP Word

Reactions: Calyps0

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Adolfo, L&P has said many things. Although he did say around the end of May, I would take that statement with a grain of salt.

No one can predict what he's going to do between now and the end of May.
My magic 8-ball said that it's 100% certain that L&P will be collecting lots Patreon dues during this timeframe. So your statement is incorrect. Technically we can, with some degree of certainty, predict what he will be doing between now and May...

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
My magic 8-ball said that it's 100% certain that L&P will be collecting lots Patreon dues during this timeframe. So your statement is incorrect. Technically we can, with some degree of certainty, predict what he will be doing between now and May...
You really needed a Magic 8-ball to tell you that? :p:ROFLMAO: I'm pretty sure that's already understood.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Hii people.
i have a question. i have remember one scene in beach cabinets dylan and his mom. İ dont see that scene anymore.
İs it removed . Anyone has image or something for sharing me. Thx in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: Arshavinstyle

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hii people.
i have a question. i have remember one scene in beach cabinets dylan and his mom. İ dont see that scene anymore.
İs it removed . Anyone has image or something for sharing me. Thx in advance.
Did you play the scene in that Sophia doesn't remind Dylan to lock the bathroom door and Ellie walks in on Dylan? That triggers the beach cabinet scene.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Did you play the scene in that Sophia doesn't remind Dylan to lock the bathroom door and Ellie walks in on Dylan? That triggers the beach cabinet scene.
İ have lost my saves i dont remember. İ will take a look from main page save files. thx man.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
If you want the game to have faster release cycles, you gotta hit L&P hard and where it hurts.

Pull your pateron, and explain why in the comments.

Stop commenting this thread, because it'll kill the hype and the pateron support

Someone above, posted about 40 or so decent renders and he said it took him 13hours, L&P would be able to to 5 to 7. Its a con, honestly it's a con, I think this thread has woken up

Money talks. Pull your support

roro

May 29, 2017
I really don't understand what's the purpose in comparisons between games. They are (BaDik and Awam) totally different, Awam isn't even a game (it's a VN), and their creators have a totally different goals in mind while crafting their babies.

I'm pretty sure L&P likes the money he earns, but I'm most definitely sure that's not the main thing he sees when he works on his game. Do you really believe he don't know that releasing update every 2 months would boost his income? He also knows how to do it (lower his renders quality, hire help, use presets etc - he has so many consultants here, me included) he talked about it a long time ago in some of his posts here and on his Patren feed, but yet - he prefers to do it "his way", earn much less then he would and bust his ass with small adjustments that most of us wouldn't even notice while pressing ctrl to fast forward to the good parts.
I really believe he just can't do it, even if he wanted, he just can't. I'm working with talented and mathematically gifted teenagers, and I clearly see the same pattern here. I'm not saying L&P is mathematically gifted, maybe he is, I don't know, but he clearly has some of the side effects of gifted people. When I say he can't, I mean he would prefer stop working on his VN than lower the quality he see as a minimum. But that's just my interpretation of the situation...

roro

May 29, 2017
If you want the game to have faster release cycles, you gotta hit L&P hard and where it hurts.

Pull your pateron, and explain why in the comments.

Stop commenting this thread, because it'll kill the hype and the pateron support

Someone above, posted about 40 or so decent renders and he said it took him 13hours, L&P would be able to to 5 to 7. Its a con, honestly it's a con, I think this thread has woken up

Money talks. Pull your support
Has your theory ever worked with one of the games here? Do you know of a game that lost support and suddenly, as a result, the dev worked faster and harder? What really happens when a game loses support is it being abandoned.

Reactions: Cold brew

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
What really happens when a game loses support is it being abandoned.
It's not a theory, it's basic business and political practiced all around the world. Either you change your ways to how the market is, or you are out of business. And to be clear it's not a plan to get the game abandoned. I don't want that in any way. It's giving a shot to the arm of the dev saying "if you don't start producing to what your supporters wants, you won't have an income". And, lets be honest if a dev doesn't have that reaction the game was never going to be completed anyway

Milfy City has 7k supporters and hasn't had an update in 1 year <- let that sink in.

roro

May 29, 2017
It's not a theory, it's basic business and political practiced all around the world. Either you change your ways to how the market is, or you are out of business. And to be clear it's not a plan to get the game abandoned. I don't want that in any way. It's giving a shot to the arm of the dev saying "if you don't start producing to what your supporters wants, you won't have an income". And, lets be honest if a dev doesn't have that reaction the game was never going to be completed anyway

Milfy City has 7k supporters and hasn't had an update in 1 year <- let that sink in.
Of course it's a theory. You're basically saying that if A happens (his income drops) than B happens (dev works faster). So I ask you again to show us where and when that ever happened in this adult gaming industry funded by Patreons.
If you look closely , you'll see he doesn't need to change his ways to how the market is, because he's clearly doing something (not everything) right.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I really don't understand what's the purpose in comparisons between games. They are (BaDik and Awam) totally different, Awam isn't even a game (it's a VN), and their creators have a totally different goals in mind while crafting their babies.

I'm pretty sure L&P likes the money he earns, but I'm most definitely sure that's not the main thing he sees when he works on his game. Do you really believe he don't know that releasing update every 2 months would boost his income? He also knows how to do it (lower his renders quality, hire help, use presets etc - he has so many consultants here, me included) he talked about it a long time ago in some of his posts here and on his Patren feed, but yet - he prefers to do it "his way", earn much less then he would and bust his ass with small adjustments that most of us wouldn't even notice while pressing ctrl to fast forward to the good parts.
I really believe he just can't do it, even if he wanted, he just can't. I'm working with talented and mathematically gifted teenagers, and I clearly see the same pattern here. I'm not saying L&P is mathematically gifted, maybe he is, I don't know, but he clearly has some of the side effects of gifted people. When I say he can't, I mean he would prefer stop working on his VN than lower the quality he see as a minimum. But that's just my interpretation of the situation...
Hi! I mentioned it before, I am a hobby writer and have a bit of a perfectionist streak myself. I know about personal vision for a project and what you put in it. The time I already spent in the Federal and other Archives to get the Time Era exactly for a specific story is VERY substantial, for example.
But an erotic VN is not a book per se, a development time of over a decade is simply not sustainable outside hobby, patrons will jump ship sooner or later.
As for L&P´s income: You do not see the whole picture. Not everybody goes for profit maximation, you can milk far easier if you do not get too greedy.
As for presets in special: You can build your own presets or tailor existing ones to your specs, that is something which does NOT lower quality, even a DAZ newbie like me knows that. These presets would lower the time spent creating scenes massively and with no loss of quality.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Of course it's a theory. You're basically saying that if A happens (his income drops) than B happens (dev works faster). So I ask you again to show us where and when that ever happened in this adult gaming industry funded by Patreons.
If you look closely , you'll see he doesn't need to change his ways to how the market is, because he's clearly doing something (not everything) right.
I think everyone is tired of the long gaps and perceived lack-of-content with each release (or I am). I don't back the project so no funding to pull (not sure the other fellow does either) but agree that pulling TOO much support will cause it to be abandoned which we don't want. However, a slight dip in Patreons (not an apocalypse) MAY cause them to rework their release date. I don't think there is an example needed to see that this may work (with Parteon comments explaining the drop).

Personally, I wouldn't mind a SLIGHT dip in quality (pre-sets, additional staffers etc.) to gain a bit more frequency in releases. I think its ridiculous when we need massive image file renders for some of these games.

Reactions: Mantis-male
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes