hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Yes I don't like certain individuals in this game,are we meant to like them all?
Yes I am frustrated with the progress of this game(update wise)and so are a lot of people on this forum as for the update after next the only thing that I have said is that it will be a big and another long wait.
We have all discussed certain characters in the game and yes I do think that the apostles look too young but that is why I think that the mother will play a much bigger part.
I have NEVER said that I could illustrate the story much better than L&P.
I have NEVER complained about lack of sex scenes,I play the good wife route and that has plenty of sex.
I have talked with L&P(quite often) and asked him questions about the game but as I have said before I will not agree with every choice/decission that L&P has made.
As for me offering advice I don't think that I ever have(I could be wrong though),I have posted my thoughts on things,the prison visit/total contents of the bag/the apostles to name a few.
But please don't blanket Viper6, Igglesex, Scarlet65, Turm,Nexer all together as we all have different opinions on certain matters and I have had disagreements with both Nexer and Viper 6 and now you.
I have been a Patron with AwAm for the past 3 years, Legend level.
KillJoys, I have summarized what I have read in this forum lately and poured it over everyone in a bucket. It wasn't necessary to justify everything.
Scarlet56 and Viper6 delivered exactly the answers I expected from them.
THAT'S MY OPINION AND I WILL NOT FORBID IT TO ME.
I have nothing in the least against your opinion. But the constant repetitions of it. Say what you have to say and then let it go. But they keep rocking each other up. The bully Aiden could learn a whole lot from them.

Reactions: Wedstone

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
KillJoys, I have summarized what I have read in this forum lately and poured it over everyone in a bucket. It wasn't necessary to justify everything.
Scarlet56 and Viper6 delivered exactly the answers I expected from them.
THAT'S MY OPINION AND I WILL NOT FORBID IT TO ME.
I have nothing in the least against your opinion. But the constant repetitions of it. Say what you have to say and then let it go. But they keep rocking each other up. The bully Aiden could learn a whole lot from them.
I don't know why you're so defensive

Reactions: Old Dog

roro

May 29, 2017
Hi! I mentioned it before, I am a hobby writer and have a bit of a perfectionist streak myself. I know about personal vision for a project and what you put in it. The time I already spent in the Federal and other Archives to get the Time Era exactly for a specific story is VERY substantial, for example.
But an erotic VN is not a book per se, a development time of over a decade is simply not sustainable outside hobby, patrons will jump ship sooner or later.
As for L&P´s income: You do not see the whole picture. Not everybody goes for profit maximation, you can milk far easier if you do not get too greedy.
As for presets in special: You can build your own presets or tailor existing ones to your specs, that is something which does NOT lower quality, even a DAZ newbie like me knows that. These presets would lower the time spent creating scenes massively and with no loss of quality.
There are many levels of perfectionism, it isn't black or white. Youre level of perfectionism may be greater, equal or less then his. What I mean is - if you consider yourself as a perfectionist, it doesn't mean you can understand other people's perfectionism with your past experience.

As for Patrons jump ship sooner or later - well, some of them already jumped, but more got on board, and there's no reason to believe things would be different in the future, especially when we get closer to hotter scenes.

As for his income, I really don't think it supposed to be an issue here. If he was driven by greed, or by easy milking then how can you explain his 3 massive and expensive hardware upgrades? (2 1080 ti's, then 2 titans and now 2 new monsters, not to mention a threadripper cpu and a PSU to support it all). It's thousands of dollars each year that he could save to himself.

And as for presets, I believe he's using them, at least most of the time, but I guess if he isn't 100% satisfied with a certain pose, he'll spend a lot of time to adjust it. Same for locations. There are many other reasons why it takes him a lot of time to create a scene, but it is a waste of time from our end to try and figure it out, because he would not lower his standards...

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Now I have to apologize for my poor English. Damn!
THAT'S MY OPINION AND I WILL NOT FORBID IT TO ME. I did not formulate this clearly.
That is the insulted saying that usually comes from the people I meant with my first post. To be clear, it wasn't meant to be defensive. All of you have not leased the truth just because you repeatedly confirm it to one another. I don't stink your opinion, but that you just can't rest. Just because you have a large number of likes that you give each other doesn't mean you have leased the truth.

Reactions: Wedstone

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Now I have to apologize for my poor English. Damn!
leased the truth.
Hi - just a helpful prompt, no insult intended: "Leased" is to rent or secure ownership for a fixed period of time for a fixed amount of money, so I don't think that's the word you're looking for?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Hi - just a helpful prompt, no insult intended: "Leased" is to rent or secure ownership for a fixed period of time for a fixed amount of money, so I don't think that's the word you're looking for?
Thank you. I actually meant being claimed for yourself.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
I need help is this game updated yet? Is it here? Is it there? Is it on page 2900? Do I check my twitter?

Is Sophia cucking her husband with their son? Is she getting gangbanged by her class? Bukkake? Where is my Bukkake?

Just I forgot to ask, I didn't ask is there another update?
Why is no one else asking when the next update is?

You just can't help yourself, can you? :D

Belemur

Donor
Jul 6, 2018
A nice game, some appetizers included and quite early, /class scenes, lingerie show, mother, son and friend pool and gaming scene and so on, that gave hope for more. But somehow this and other games as well give me the impressions, they get deliberatly slowed down, as long as they have enough subscribers, patrons, the devs are in no hurry.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It seems like a pervert doppelganger of Sophia has emerged

Her name is Sandra, a wife and mother in a perfect family on the outskirts of Milan, that lives a peaceful and serene life like many others. She is the protagonist of the game Scandal
Tried Scandal. Looked decent enough, the daughter is cute, even had a bit of a laugh at the husband getting turned on by touching the fabric, but then the dev had to ruin it like in JOHN with a forced scene. With the dipshit of a husband no less

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Tried Scandal. Looked decent enough the daughter is cute, even had a bit of a laugh at the husband getting turned on by touching the fabric, but then the dev had to ruin it like in JOHN with a forced scene. With the dipshit of a husband no less
Alley_Cat while you are searching for other assets can you see if you an find a Chevrolet Corvette as I am having a hard time tryign to find one

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
If you want the game to have faster release cycles, you gotta hit L&P hard and where it hurts.

Pull your pateron, and explain why in the comments.

Stop commenting this thread, because it'll kill the hype and the pateron support

Someone above, posted about 40 or so decent renders and he said it took him 13hours, L&P would be able to to 5 to 7. Its a con, honestly it's a con, I think this thread has woken up

Money talks. Pull your support

It's not a theory, it's basic business and political practiced all around the world. Either you change your ways to how the market is, or you are out of business. And to be clear it's not a plan to get the game abandoned. I don't want that in any way. It's giving a shot to the arm of the dev saying "if you don't start producing to what your supporters wants, you won't have an income". And, lets be honest if a dev doesn't have that reaction the game was never going to be completed anyway

Milfy City has 7k supporters and hasn't had an update in 1 year <- let that sink in.
Maybe you are having a bad day... hope things get better.
My dog peed on the neighbor and I had to deal with that so I might be in a mood myself. Sorry if my response is mildly spicy.
I like my dog... neighbor not so much. It is still a massive hassle. ;)

You are entitled to your opinions, we are entitled to respond. Not sure if you really follow the thread or just get in and get out.
You go to far on the flip side of your suggestion that we should all shut up and not express ourselves. No feedback is the worst feedback. From all the feedback and fun expressed here, you seem to focus only on the most binary issue and resolved that it must die. You just see the number of posts, but don't get it. Kind of disrespects those who have expressed themselves really.

All things are done for money and politics? Really? Here? You know that that is not always the case, right? I didn't come here for the money or politics. Did anyone else? If you have chosen to have your whole life dominated by that world of manipulations, that's your choice. We all deal with it and it's probably why we like these games so much.
IMO, This Dev doesn't give a shit on the money side, just his project. It is what it is. Your take on this is completely irrelevant to this Developer. Your argument is a waste of time. Most likely makes way more somewhere else. Could have made way more here. It doesn't seem to be the motivator you seek. If this is only what you give your attention and money to, this is not for you. Don't contribute.
Being frustrated... ok, I totally get that. Go find some happiness and play something else in the meantime.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes