DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I personally don't see Sophia screwing every character in the game,she may have close encounters with them,like she had with Tyler, but not full sex.
Agreed. There will be no full-on necrophilia in the nursing home, and no intimate transfer of scabies, rabies, fleas, crabs, and bed bugs with the park hobos either.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I personally don't see Sophia screwing every character in the game,she may have close encounters with them,like she had with Tyler, but not full sex.
I think most of us agree with that. Here's who I think she will have ateast oral sex with:

Sam
Dylan
Alyssa
Ellie
Julia
Morello (or someone related to him)
Someone from the Tutoring job
Logan/one of his friends
The family friends on the GW route
Patricia
Aiden

That's an extensive list and it's probably only half of the possibilities

Reactions: hmc15 and Bane71

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
well not doing some lesbian choices in-game leads to missing some scenes with Dylan and Sam, didn't get Sophia taken a bath scene, and when Sophia playing with herself at the pool, not enough points to call Sam over.

So it seems 3 saves is what you need.
  1. good wife (if you into that)
  2. for filthy + lesbian + side job 1 + choosing Ellie/Julia at pool
  3. for filthy + lesbian + side job 2 + choosing to visit Alyssa.

As for Janitor or MR Bennett, I have zero interest in that or Morello storyline, so for me 2 saves is all I need (2+3)

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
I agree but...
"Close Encounters?..." Watch out Tyler. Captain Bipto is watching your ass.
We will never hear the end of it. This seems to be Bipto's dream come true. Hopefully a UFO didn't crash somewhere after reading that. I hear that the government wants recover certain kinds of bodies for study.
Captain Bipto? Can you hear me? Can you tell us you are ok? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes