hiya02

Oct 14, 2019
Decisions of Life. The Patreon-friendly official version of AWAM. Ellie is a "friend", Patricia is Sophia's "best friend", and Dylan/Sam/Julia/Marie/Zac etc are lodgers. Most of the scenes with underage or possible incest are removed, for example if you're doing the second side job, you don't get the option to give the sex-ed classes.
Damn! Another promising game ruined by draconian shitreon policies....:mad::mad::cautious::cautious:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
People complaining about other posters pollute this thread more than people who show dissatisfaction with the game/development of the game which titles the thread.

Pointing flaws to the game and its development is actually in line with the topic (and any game topic out there) but trying to shut people up or constantly crying everytime someone says something about the development of the game isn't and adds 0 to discussion, zero.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: you are right in some points in your criticism of the developer. They just confuse contradiction in their opinion with their feeling that their opinion would be forbidden. If they mislead in the tone or in the claim when describing their frustration, it doesn't matter, I sometimes do that too. But it's annoying when you keep coming up with the same topic, always bringing the same arguments, sometimes as pictures, sometimes as a poem and sometimes as a pure text contribution. You are not adding anything new to the discussion here either also.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
L&P wrote: "to save time to me".

This sentence scares me a little because every time he's done something that supposedly saves him time, it's been worse.

"To save time to me", ok but don't use this saved time to do something else and take advantage of it to "improve" other things otherwise it is absolutely useless.

I hope I am wrong.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

This sentence scares me a little because every time he's done something that supposedly saves him time, it's been worse.

"To save time to me", ok but don't use this saved time to do something else and take advantage of it to "improve" other things otherwise it is absolutely useless.

I hope I am wrong.
I think he already has a lot of offers on the table, but the chosen person needs to get a lot of material before updating. They will use the same text and images for the chosen scenes. He can save a few days :unsure:

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
Decisions of Life. The Patreon-friendly official version of AWAM. Ellie is a "friend", Patricia is Sophia's "best friend", and Dylan/Sam/Julia/Marie/Zac etc are lodgers. Most of the scenes with underage or possible incest are removed, for example if you're doing the second side job, you don't get the option to give the sex-ed classes.
okay, but are both game on same pace?
like sophia hasn't slept with anyone except her husband?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
okay, but are both game on same pace?
like sophia hasn't slept with anyone except her husband?
Yes. DoL v.130 will be playable day 12 noon events. It just wont have the sex ed classes, and chuncks of the Sophia/Dylan event will probably be left out.

Last edited:
Reactions: roam;)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I downloaded and played DoL, by mistake :ROFLMAO: , and at a certain point I didn't understand anything, jumping from scene to scene without logic.
So, if the chosen person gets something wrong it's no big deal. What I don't remember is if son/daughter were changed to something else.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I downloaded and played DoL, by mistake :ROFLMAO: , and at a certain point I didn't understand anything, jumping from scene to scene without logic.
So, if the chosen person gets something wrong it's no big deal. What I don't remember is if son/daughter were changed to something else.
Ellie is "friend", Patricia is "best friend", and Dylan/Sam/Julia/Marie, etc, etc are lodgers

Reactions: Old Dog and nexer

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017

I hope I am wrong.
Considering L&P´s track record with "saving time" over the years and the obvious multiple times he deliberately slowed down things, you can be near certain to be right! And do you see the "little" to me? English might be a second language for me, but I understand "to me" as something that is for me personally, not for your lunch or project or so.
It seems he wants to prove @bayrischman´s prediction (whom L&P insulted) wrong by going for a July release, just not obviously.

Mar 25, 2021
If there won't be any lesbian sense in the update i won't play it cause i'm curious on what will happen at the horse ranch because i think Patricia became Sophia lover but we don't know that yet plus i think Ellie started having thoughts about Sophia when they was at pool side with Julia oh Decisions of a Life is that a game

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If there won't be any lesbian sense in the update i won't play it cause i'm curious on what will happen at the horse ranch because i think Patricia became Sophia lover but we don't know that yet plus i think Ellie started having thoughts about Sophia when they was at pool side with Julia oh by the way what is DOL
DoL is Decisions of Life, the game L&P is officially making on Patreon, which is AWAM with the underage and incest references changed, and some scenes removed. I originally looked into it to see if there were any hints as to who would have relationships with who - for example, if Claire and Marie were written in DoL as mother and daughter, that would mean that they were not going to have a sexual relationship, but since all parent/child relationships in the game are lodger/Landlady (with the exception of Ellie, who is Sophia's friend, Patricia is best friend, and Amber and Neil are Sam and Julia's Landlords), it doesn't really indicate anything interesting.

DoL isn't worth playing. So be careful if the update comes out and it says "Decisions of Life" instead of "A Wife and Mother" like what happened a while back and really confused a lot of people.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As the day with Patricia goes on day 15, so halfway through the game, maybe there will be a discussion between Sophia and Patricia.
A sort of focus where Sophia is in her feelings.
Since the next day there will normally be something about lesbianism. (day 16)
Could be very interesting just make sure that they both have high stats to get the full event

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
As the day with Patricia goes on day 15, so halfway through the game, maybe there will be a discussion between Sophia and Patricia.
A sort of focus where Sophia is in her feelings.
Since the next day there will normally be something about lesbianism. (day 16)
My gut says, if this happens, it will result in Patricia encouraging Sophia to push the limits. If I'm correct it would make for an interesting inflection point that Patricia looks back on later with regret.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
My gut says, if this happens, it will result in Patricia encouraging Sophia to push the limits. If I'm correct it would make for an interesting inflection point that Patricia looks back on later with regret.
Do you really think that the developer takes the trouble to visualize Patricia thoughts when Sophia rides into the sunset with Alyssa or Sam. Wouldn't that be a waste of developer resources in an erotic novel? Just a thought!

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes