XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Anyone who expected a half-naked woman on the sofa as a teaser is sure to have been disappointed.
But actually you can see a lot that stimulates the imagination. Sophia and Dylan, very familiar and easygoing, on their way home. The hug / touch is both common and unusual. Since we know that there is a comfortable way for Sophia to get out of blackmail after Aiden's 3rd task, I would assume that there was a conversation between Sophia and Dylan.
In this scene Dylan will do something or say / offer to open up this path for Sophia. Hence the familiarity with touch. They're celebrating an agreement.
And if we assume that the girl in front of the house is Natalie and Sophia comes back from exercising sweaty, it is only correct to assume that there will be a shower scene. Only this time Natalie will watch Sophia. And Sophai will know that and, according to Natalie's event on the marriage bed, will return the favor.
You can a lot interpret in this picture, you just have to have your imagination. I think that's what teasers like this are for. When I want to see a naked woman I go to fan art.
Yes, preview images should inspire the imagination and L&P does a good job on this point. Also, these "what if"-scenarios are what makes most fun to discuss in this forum.

Still, Dylan need some major progress in this update. Just a reversal of the scene between Sofia and Natalie, without dylan getting any progress out of it, would be really disappointing.

BTW, the probability that it is natalie is high. It' s the same face and under her handbag you can see her tattoo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wedstone and hzjujk

LockedEz

Jan 13, 2021
Jesus so many pages. This forum should do something to forbid new accounts to post for X days.
Let's all just wait for june 15.

As for the copyright talk, tbh I think that even if laws weren't on L&P's side, at least some common sense should forbid you from posting stuff around here that he specifically asked not to share. Share on DM or wait like a week before posting so he can get some money out of it. He's not exactly some unknown dev that doesn't participate here in f95.
yeah, absolutely agree

• Angry
Reactions: looooolllllllol

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
So is this a preview Only For you? If yes now we probably won't get any teasers because of this :/
It is a good thing if content is also posted by heros in this forum, and we should not let L&P make this a bad think. If L&P decides to stop previews, that is his decision and therefore his responsibility.

In addition, I think, you should leave the church in the village, this picture is really harmless. All the excitement about preview is completely exaggerated.

Reactions: Toushiro

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
There's a theory, suggested by a friend, that Dev:
  1. gets fans used to the idea of 2 updates/year
  2. no teasers
Once the fans are convinced, Dev works (X=2-3 months) and get to holliday (6-X months).
Without teasers you don't know what he does and when.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

Nathan12359

Jan 29, 2020
I guess everytime LnP , sits to work the game, he goes thru premature ejaculation just seeing his few renders.. N due to that tiredness the game has a slow pace. Patreons please ask him about it directly

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

Sophia/Dylan event teaser. Only for you!
Biggest spoiler teaser I posted so far where you can read more than necessary.
I ask you neither to share nor to talk about this teaser on any pirate or forum site! It's just for you. If you wanna talk about it than on my Discord channel in a closed society! If anyone still shares it somewhere in the internet or reveals anything about it, there won't be any "small spoiler" teasers anymore in the future! Which also means none for "hotter content" later in the game!
I doubt many will care that they won't ger teasers for hotter content later in the game.
After all we are talking for 5-6 years, 10 for some routes.Or even more.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
And if we assume that the girl in front of the house is Natalie and Sophia comes back from exercising sweaty, it is only correct to assume that there will be a shower scene. Only this time Natalie will watch Sophia. And Sophai will know that and, according to Natalie's event on the marriage bed, will return the favor.
You can a lot interpret in this picture, you just have to have your imagination. I think that's what teasers like this are for. When I want to see a naked woman I go to fan art.
Yes! I agree.
To me it seems more a teaser for the first event of the 0.150, Nathalie's event.
Sophia has to take a shower and change, so either in the shower or in her bedroom there's a chance that she would notice Nathalie peeking and you have the choice to tease her, a bit like with Sam in the bedroom during the break of the basketball game (the one with Liam, Dylan and Sam).
Of the Sophia/Dylan event it does not say much if not they are confortable with each other. But other than that... hard to say

I think for L&P this is quite revealing (in terms of storyline) because he knows the story and when you give people hints you are always worried to give too much, because for you it's easy to do 1+1. But, knowing that nothing "extreme" happened during the run/exercices, really anything can be speculated, from another massage in the park to, as you said, a moment of connection between them.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Hold on a tick was Nat scheduled to be one of the three events for the update? Thought that was the update after, or is my brain scrambling because of nonsense ensuing the past two days?

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes