Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I don't know I recall her "craving the young" line after the two museum kids, I'm sure you'll at least agree at some point something Patricia will do SOMETHING with Dylan. However I'm on the side that believes she'll have sex with someone other than Carl at least once.
Just by the thought and "hints" alone, I would bet that there will be something of a threesome with Sophia/Patricia/Dylan. The hints are very subtle but they're there.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
id sub back at legendary if that was the case

L&P slow burns on every route
Sophia not wanting for Ellie to see her naked on day 14 to getting wet watching her masturbate on day 19, wouldn't call that slow burn at all. And on the Patricia route she's now completely comfortable getting naked in front of relative strangers

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Sophia not wanting for Ellie to see her naked on day 14 to getting wet watching her masturbate on day 19, wouldn't call that slow burn at all. And on the Patricia route she's now completely comfortable getting naked in front of relative strangers
My friend, why are you speaking in front of relatively strangers?
In the sauna, Sofia was bare-breasted with complete strangers.
Progress is clearly visible, you are right.

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
In the main page alongside with Download Links should be posted the teasers of the next update + the events, of this way everyone will stop asking about the teaser link's

¿good idea?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Just by the thought and "hints" alone, I'm would bet that there will be something of a threesome with Sophia/Patricia/Dylan. The hints are very subtle but they're there.
If we assume that hints are not empty teasers, but real events in the future, then we have many exciting events ahead of us. But unfortunately with L&P, we cannot speak with certainty about anything! :(

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My friend, why are you speaking in front of relatively strangers?
In the sauna, Sofia was bare-breasted with complete strangers.
Progress is clearly visible, you are right.
I was referring to the Yoga event - where with enough Patricia points, Sophia takes her top off in front of Claire and Marie without even thinking about it, two characters she's only really encountered once or twice before. And all within about 7 events of the Patricia route.

And yeah, the Vicky event is another example of routes that aren't slow burn, since similarly Sophia has only been with Vicki a few times. You don't even need anywhere near the 100 odd Filthy points available at the moment - I've only got about 18 currently.

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I was referring to the Yoga event - where with enough Patricia points, Sophia takes her top off in front of Claire and Marie without even thinking about it, two characters she's only really encountered once or twice before. And all within about 7 events. of the Patricia route.

And yeah, the Vicky event is another example of routes that aren't slow burn, since similarly Sophia has only been with Vicki a few times. You don't even need anywhere near the 100 odd Filthy points available at the moment - I've only got about 18 currently.
You see if there is one threesome that I would bet money on if it will happen would be with Vicky and Deshawn.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
L&P loves to tease and hint. But more often than not, we do not know anything for sure, we can only speculate.

For example:
-" Mrs. Collins, the senior nurse asked Sophia to wear a nurse uniform from now on. But this won't be the only new thing at this day. "
1622350721750.png

Let's take a closer look at this part of what the L&P said: - "But this won't be the only new thing at this day."

What is the L&P hinting at?
Probably the question is that Sophia will be instructed to perform some procedures.
In this medical outfit, Sofia looks very sexy and after carrying out certain procedures, it is quite possible that she will run into a boner in old people.
I remember Sophia, in a conversation with Dylan, doubted that Mr. Murray's cock could get up.
In this game, many events are interconnected and I like it.
Seeing the old man's boners in the hospital, Sofia can probably recall her conversation with Dylan about Mr. Murray.
It’s very interesting what her reaction to the old men’s boner will be, what she’ll think about and whether Sophia will have to touch their penis?

Edit: And then, in the future, at some point in communication with Mr. Murray, Sofia recalls the events in the hospital and she wonders what kind of reaction he will have if she teases him?
And it can of course be sexy and hot.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You see if there is one threesome that I would bet money on if it will happen would be with Vicky and Deshawn.
Only threesome I believe is anywhere close to being confirmed is the GW Threesome, which at this stage is looking like Sophia/Liam/Nathalie.

The point I was making about Filthy points and the slow burn is that there are events like the shower with Janitor Clark, getting assaulted in the subway etc that only slow down the story, and don't make Sophia any more corrupted than she needs to be. The latest Vicky and Prison events can easily be done without even doing the Dylan or Sam routes, let alone the shower with Clark or catching the subway to the salon. That's almost 50 events that can be skipped, and you'd still get the latest content, seeing Sophia, Ellie, Patricia, Claire and Marie all completely naked.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Personally I think it would be a mistake for the game to ignore/throw out Patricia's no dick rule. Her relationship with Carl and their rules are what make her/them unique. There's plenty of other characters that could cheat or are free to have sex with Sophia. Patricia having a clearly established rule makes her more interesting.
Patricia's no dick rule and Dylan getting on with his Aunt... If these things stayed true there would be some serious explaining to do regarding Dylan. I am sure many would be upset by it. Soooo... I'm not going there or bring it up. ;)

Sending Dylan to boarding school solves so many problems.. Not so sure why his fans are so against it.
Think about this.. Going there results in his first experience with a woman! Not only that.. He creams all over Amber's Gen MATs region with his translucent base shades.. IN FRONT OF SAM!! I don't know.. could it be that Dylan's fans secretly despise Dylan at the same time they profess their loyalty? The commitment here is demanded in their true love and support of the Aiden story line over anything else. Just look at the leather outfit, the bag and the pigeons folks! Look at the whole revamp of Aiden's image, hot motorcycle, and driving on the wrong side of the road people! This is all to excuse away and distract Dylan's past actions and to justify his 'mistakes' saying it is all necessary to the story while trying to make himself look innocent and good.
Don't forget what he himself accomplished here in the end. He did this so that he could walk home with his arm around Sophia after standing up poor Nathalie at their doorstep for who knows how long. This is an example of Dylan exercising his script power over Nathalie and demeaning her. All Nathalie was waiting and wanting to do was her job! Clean the house, play in the sheets, and possibly flirt and.. tease.. Sophia...

Sorry, Got distracted for a second..

Remember, Aiden's story line is one that Dylan set in motion. Our nether regions are blue and it is all his fault. Killing Aiden's blackmail actually gets Dylan closer to a woman. His swimmers actually make contact with female skin! (Big achievement in AWAM!) Bonus there for Dylan's fans is it also increases the competition between Dylan and Sam. It advances the story. I fear that all logic and reason is lost concerning Dylan's own conspiracies and others must justify him to the grave. Listen and wake up. Notice how the narcissist wants everyone to watch him clean house instead of Nathalie now! He wants Nathalie out! WTF!! What kind of sick deal is this turning into?! I swear if he wears a maid outfit... I am fucking burning my browser connection!!

The "Real" Dylan's influence is not only self defeating, it is strange and bizarre. I really hope that the only other alternative explanation is not true. That refers back to the beginning of this post and still requires some serious explaining to do regarding Dylan. ;)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 480 Votes