Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Patricia's no dick rule and Dylan getting on with his Aunt... If these things stayed true there would be some serious explaining to do regarding Dylan. I am sure many would be upset by it. Soooo... I'm not going there or bring it up. ;)

Sending Dylan to boarding school solves so many problems.. Not so sure why his fans are so against it.
Think about this.. Going there results in his first experience with a woman! Not only that.. He creams all over Amber's Gen MATs region with his translucent base shades.. IN FRONT OF SAM!! I don't know.. could it be that Dylan's fans secretly despise Dylan at the same time they profess their loyalty? The commitment here is demanded in their true love and support of the Aiden story line over anything else. Just look at the leather outfit, the bag and the pigeons folks! Look at the whole revamp of Aiden's image, hot motorcycle, and driving on the wrong side of the road people! This is all to excuse away and distract Dylan's past actions and to justify his 'mistakes' saying it is all necessary to the story while trying to make himself look innocent and good.
Don't forget what he himself accomplished here in the end. He did this so that he could walk home with his arm around Sophia after standing up poor Nathalie at their doorstep for who knows how long. This is an example of Dylan exercising his script power over Nathalie and demeaning her. All Nathalie was waiting and wanting to do was her job! clean the house, play in the sheets, and possibly flirt and.. tease.. Sophia...

Sorry, Got distracted for a second..

Remember, Aiden's story line is one that Dylan set in motion. Our nether regions are blue and it is all his fault. Killing Aiden's blackmail actually gets Dylan closer to a woman. His swimmers actually make contact with female skin! (Big achievement in AWAM!) Bonus there for Dylan's fans is it also increases the competition between Dylan and Sam. It advances the story. I fear that all logic and reason is lost concerning Dylan's own conspiracies and others must justify him to the grave. Listen and wake up. Notice how the narcissist wants everyone to watch him clean house instead of Nathalie now! He wants Nathalie out! WTF!!

The "Real" Dylan's influence is not only self defeating, it is strange and bizarre. I really hope that the only other alternative explanation is not true. That refers back to the beginning of this post and still requires some serious explaining to do regarding Dylan. ;)
Don't listen to this propaganda Dyaln is the One, the One Way, The One Man.

This game should be called A Son And Brother.

Tyger Tyger

May 17, 2021
kevin19997, I guess you're wrong twice! Firstly, the update will be released in 15 days, and secondly, this year there will definitely be 2 updates, and possibly 3. L&P always makes a gift for the New Year.

We say "don't count your chickens until they are hatched". But I like Bane's optimism.:)
"Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt" (German)
"Hope Dies Last"

Reactions: t3alqdansam

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Just by the thought and "hints" alone, I would bet that there will be something of a threesome with Sophia/Patricia/Dylan. The hints are very subtle but they're there.
I think Patricia knows that the only people in San Alejo who will support her and keep quiet if something happens are Sophia and her grandchildren.
Carl is wealthy with many connections and friends, Carl's father supposedly lived in San Alejo as well as Carl, and if Patricia had any romantic relationship it's certain Carl would find out. :unsure:
So, for Patricia there is only one way: Sophia's family, where there is a blood relationship and discretion is guaranteed.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think Patricia knows that the only people in San Alejo who will support her and keep quiet if something happens are Sophia and her grandchildren.
Carl is wealthy with many connections and friends, Carl's father supposedly lived in San Alejo as well as Carl, and if Patricia had any romantic relationship it's certain Carl would find out. :unsure:
So, for Patricia there is only one way: Sophia's family, where there is a blood relationship and discretion is guaranteed.
Still doesn't answer why Patricia would even risk ruining the pretty sweet deal she has with Carl at the moment by cheating on him.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Still doesn't answer why Patricia would even risk ruining the pretty sweet deal she has with Carl at the moment by cheating on him.
She hasn't dared yet! But in certain circumstances, she can probably break the deal with Karl if she is sure that she is protected and Karl does not know. Therefore, her options are severely limited, except that the deal concerned only pussy, because if the blowjob to the boys is not a violation of the deal, then it is likely that it will definitely happen. But it will be, most likely after something very hot lesbian, and the boys after.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Here it is up to each person whether they are able and willing to control their sexual needs.
Patricia is very sexually active, she started her sex life very early ( age 12 is hinted in the game), so I think Carl is not enough for her.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
She hasn't dared yet! But in certain circumstances, she can probably break the deal with Karl if she is sure that she is protected and Karl does not know. Therefore, her options are severely limited, except that the deal concerned only pussy, because if the blowjob to the boys is not a violation of the deal, then it is likely that it will definitely happen. But it will be, most likely after something very hot lesbian, and the boys after.
I don't think that Blowjob is allowed :unsure:. I think it's also about public image here, Carl married Patricia who sucked off all town. :whistle:

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
She wouldn't be ruining anything if Carl was accepting of the idea. He seemed to enjoy the flirting with Sophia. Maybe Patricia has ideas how this could happen. They could be in on an adventure together maybe... who knows. Maybe he has a 'free pass' saved... :LOL:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
She wouldn't be ruining anything if Carl was accepting of the idea. He seemed to enjoy the flirting with Sophia. Maybe Patricia has ideas how this could happen. They could be in on an adventure together maybe... who knows. Maybe he has a 'free pass' saved... :LOL:
It's likely that Carl also cares about his public image, and Sophia, and Sophia's family (without Liam), belong in the trusted/safe category.

Reactions: Cold brew

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
She wouldn't be ruining anything if Carl was accepting of the idea. He seemed to enjoy the flirting with Sophia. Maybe Patricia has ideas how this could happen. They could be in on an adventure together maybe... who knows.
Any Patricia/Sophia encounter Carl would likely be completely fine with, since no dick is involved, so doesn't break the rules in the slightest.

Like how Liam is completely fine with Sophia and Ellie showering together. So far it's even possible (although breaking the lesbian route) for Sophia to have sex with Liam on day 18, take the 6 point hit in GW points and still maintain F > GW.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Any Patricia/Sophia encounter Carl would likely be completely fine with, since no dick is involved, so doesn't break the rules in the slightest.

Like how Liam is completely fine with Sophia and Ellie showering together. So far it's even possible (although breaking the lesbian route) for Sophia to have sex with Liam on day 18, take the 6 point hit in GW points and still maintain F > GW.
Probably Karl, Patricia and Sophia will spend some time together on the island, where he invited Sophia and Liam. Sofia said that Liam was unlikely to agree, and if the three of them were there without children, then, in contrast to the event in Karl's house, when Patricia invited Sofia to swim topless, on the island everything might start with topless bathing.
Karl will definitely take off his shorts and if he is well built and impresses Sophia, then who knows what will happen there ...?

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
It seems the discussion has been had though. They have 'rules'. We only know what is hinted at currently but not the absolute honest details. Now it could absolutely be true what she said. However, I take the discussion in the shower as possibly fishing or finding a thrill for Patricia if not trying to provoke Sophia. Don't know really how honest the discussion is with her friends in the shower. To just out and say bluntly "Yes I sleep with everybody and have an open relationships" could possibly have negative reactions from what she wishes. Carl also might not like that and wishes to be more discrete. The way she put things in the discussion, She is skillfully normalizing herself and boundaries in the girl talk. I suspect whatever she does she doesn't do it dishonestly against Carl. Carl knows she is adventurous. Somehow they have a way of working with it.

I think Liam might be too scared to go there. He wants to stay far away from this again it seems. His POV on walking in on his naked daughter in the shower could have gone much much worse. He might count himself lucky with his wife not going more ballistic resulting in the permanent loss of his ball sack. :LOL:
L&P seems to make him more along the straight and narrow path in a non-crazy way. Different for this genre. We will see.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Probably Karl, Patricia and Sophia will spend some time together on the island, where he invited Sophia and Liam. Sofia said that Liam was unlikely to agree, and if the three of them were there without children, then, in contrast to the event in Karl's house, when Patricia invited Sofia to swim topless, on the island everything might start with topless bathing.
Karl will definitely take off his shorts and if he is well built and impresses Sophia, then who knows what will happen there ...?
Well have we heard anything from L&P about how likely such a threesome would be? As I mentioned earlier, the only threesome I've heard him mention as a possibility was the GW Threesome.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I have said more than once that the erotic, sexual potential in some scenes of the game is completely insufficiently revealed!

For example, the entire pool chicken fight scene focuses on Dylan and Amber.

As if Sophia had never felt Sam's cock on her buttocks and as if his touching her was completely normal! No reaction from Sam and Sophia.

I believe that on the part of L&P this is the wrong approach and it is far from reality. After all, Sam's closeness behind Sophia's back actually resulted in Sam getting an erection, not to mention touching her shoulder, thigh, and stomach!

1622363564123.png

Edit: Also, I get the impression that during this scene Sam looks much larger than before.
This is somehow repulsive.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Well have we heard anything from L&P about how likely such a threesome would be? As I mentioned earlier, the only threesome I've heard him mention as a possibility was the GW Threesome.
Perhaps we are not talking about threesome sex, but about the sex of Karl and Patricia in front of Sofia. Considering that Sophia may not have had sex with Liam until then, this will tease her a lot. Perhaps she will touch herself or something else, we certainly do not know for sure, we can only guess.

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes