zoro nami

Sep 14, 2018
i'm happy that i support him with a little at least whatever i can but i dunno how long i can........................

SAB23

Mar 29, 2020
Hi everyone, where i can find the all teaser images of the new update? I want to see again every image for assemble the "puzzle" idea ahah

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
KillJoys said:

Is there light at the end of the tunnel?
View attachment 1228420

There is a neon light at the end of the tunnel for this update but for upcoming updates I m very pessimistic and dont expect a release until early 2022. I wish he could just hire few others for handling renders, PS, dialogues and translations. He could then take a role of director for this VN project, rather than doing it all alone.
That is not a light. It is a photon torpedo!:cool::ROFLMAO:

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
There is a neon light at the end of the tunnel for this update but for upcoming updates I m very pessimistic and dont expect a release until early 2022. I wish he could just hire few others for handling renders, PS, dialogues and translations. He could then take a role of director for this VN project, rather than doing it all alone.
Thinking optimistically, I think .150 update in fall of this year, and another in early "22" it would help greatly if he did get some help, I agree!!

Reactions: Bane71

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Thinking optimistically, I think .150 update in fall of this year, and another in early "22" it would help greatly if he did get some help, I agree!!
People here who still believe L&P would outsource significant work of his project must have missed just about every comment L&P has made on the subject. The probability of this is close to zero.

BTW, Another update at the end of this year, perhaps again shortly before new year's eve, is not that unlikely. This would give him another 6 months for a 1/3 game day, which is apparently the new average development speed.

You have to think about it, L&P doesn't even manage to implement one game day per year. At this rate, it would take L&P decades for the last nearly 20 game days remaining to be completed. It would mean AWAM estimated completion sometime between 2041 and 2051. :oops:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 480 Votes