GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
His first post for development was on 1.20.21. So you can start the the clock from this point, but it appears he didn't fix his Video Card/Rendering issue until around the end of the month.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel like there was an earlier post than this saying that he had begun development.

I don't cut any slack for the technical issues. If we do that then it'll be impossible to ever accurately measure a development period.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I feel like there was an earlier post than this saying that he had begun development.

I don't cut any slack for the technical issues. If we do that then it'll be impossible to ever accurately measure a development period.
He has one in there on 1.11.21, which the title said 0.130 work started, but in the body of the post, he states that he's currently preparing. So I guess you'll have to choose either this post or the one on the 20th that shows the first teaser.

As for the technical issues, I would have to agree since it wasn't really hardware failure on its own. The choice was L&P's to upgrade to new video cards from old working video cards to increase the rendering speeds. Unfortunately, per his post, he ran into complications from migrating old video cards to new ones.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I always love it when simps try to justify why it is taking so long. Please just hush i followed this dev and the one making Jessica O'Neil dev back when they first started and made a lot of promises that they couldn't back up. And the content got more less content here and there but didn't matter cause they moo moo was going up. Over 3 years and see what there is so far when some devs out there that put in work and are already on sequels of great stories. Plus the ONE thing i keep pointing out this game needs a tag for but they wont put the tag there because they are biased. NTR! Now i will wait for the whining and for them to delete this comment like they always do. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I always love it when simps try to justify why it is taking so long. Please just hush i followed this dev and the one making Jessica O'Neil dev back when they first started and made a lot of promises that they couldn't back up. And the content got more less content here and there but didn't matter cause they moo moo was going up. Over 3 years and see what there is so far when some devs out there that put in work and are already on sequels of great stories. Plus the ONE thing i keep pointing out this game needs a tag for but they wont put the tag there because they are biased. NTR! Now i will wait for the whining and for them to delete this comment like they always do. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Your whiny comments are deleted by the moderator of this site. The creator of the game has nothing to do with this.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I always love it when simps try to justify why it is taking so long. Please just hush i followed this dev and the one making Jessica O'Neil dev back when they first started and made a lot of promises that they couldn't back up. And the content got more less content here and there but didn't matter cause they moo moo was going up. Over 3 years and see what there is so far when some devs out there that put in work and are already on sequels of great stories.
:rolleyes::sleep::sleep::sleep: (cuz there's apparently no yawning emoji?)
Plus the ONE thing i keep pointing out this game needs a tag for but they wont put the tag there because they are biased. NTR! Now i will wait for the whining and for them to delete this comment like they always do. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
On this you do have a worthwhile discussion point:
NTR is a pretty specific triangle where a predator successfully acquires their prey, but the prey is not, ultimately, portrayed or characterized as the victim. The main character of the story or the character we the reader/player are meant to associate with is the victim. It's not the same as straight up cheating or cuckolding, it's much more nuanced than that. NTR requires all of coercion by the predator, unwilling participation followed by acceptance from the prey, and the MC as victim.

If Dylan is a love interest (and, regrettably, he is) then Dylan hooking up with Emma or Marie could be considered in the spectrum of of NTR, where Sophia, as the main character, is the victim. However, I believe these Dylan scenarios are only possible if Sophia is pushing him in those directions, so I don't think it can be considered NTR.

Don Morello and Larry? Hmmm. I think most would agree that Sophia would not (if it plays out that she ends up having sex with either of them) enter into it of her own free will and it's easy to envision her coming to accept it and become a willing participant, but I still don't think this qualifies as NTR. If we're a disinterested observer sure, we have the basic components for NTR. However, in AWAM Sophia is the main character, not Liam, in this scenario Sophia is the prey, Liam is the victim. So again, not actually NTR.

Like I say, NTR is a very specific juxtaposition of characters sand roles and motivations, and I'm not convinced there's anything to suggest it exists in the game at this point.

Curious to know which relationships you consider deserving of the NTR flag?

Last edited:

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
Great game that really keeps you waiting for the updates. Somehow, I ended up being happy with the last update. So I hope I feel the same way about V .130.

Reactions: Bane71

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
No hotel is necessary. The two will get closer (again) at the horse ranch.
Since the Horse Ranch conversation happened during the Yoga event and the POV with Dylan in the back of the car, I wonder if there will be an option to invite Dylan to the horse ranch as well? During the production time and outline given on the Yoga event, Dylan didn't mention having a part in that event, but L&P added him as a surprise to that event.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Since the Horse Ranch conversation happened during the Yoga event and the POV with Dylan in the back of the car, I wonder if there will be an option to invite Dylan to the horse ranch as well? During the production time and outline given on the Yoga event, Dylan didn't mention having a part in that event, but L&P added him as a surprise to that event.
Except why would Patricia wait until Dylan isn't there before inviting Sophia? We know that neither Ellie or Dylan have events that day.

The Yoga event is different in this instance in that we are only told if Dylan has events on a particular day, not the amount of events he has. So we wouldn't have known how many Dylan events there would be on playable day 18, only that there would be a non-zero amount.

Is the date with Jason and Haru before or after the ranch? It would be better if it was after the ranch. Then I can well imagine that the museum will be taken for other purposes... :whistle:
Before. Playable day 14.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Except why would Patricia wait until Dylan isn't there before inviting Sophia? We know that neither Ellie or Dylan have events that day.

The Yoga event is different in this instance in that we are only told if Dylan has events on a particular day, not the amount of events he has. So we wouldn't have known how many Dylan events there would be on playable day 18, only that there would be a non-zero amount.

Before. Playable day 14.
The same way he way added to the Yoga event. Plus, it could be a last-minute thought on Patricia's part to invite him since his thoughts in the car about Sophia/Patricia and Patricia's comments after Yoga class with Dylan about looking at Sophia. Also, He added Dylan to that event because of a potential love interest with Marie. I won't put too much input into if Dylan and Ellie have events on those days. L&P has shown he is changing his script on the fly, so we have no clue if he would keep them out or add them in. In many cases, He has said one thing and did something else completely different in the story.

We're being told how many events the supporting cast has with Sophia in the form of an outline. L&P outlines the event that day that shows only four characters were to play a role in that event: Sophia/Patricia/Maire/Claire. So he's telling you who was involved in that event, but it appears he is hiding things now, especially with Dylan for some reason (Suspense Maybe?). Dylan is shown to have one event in the Noon/Afternoon timeframe.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Im starting to believe the update is going to disappoint lot of people. 5 Months of wait, if the story doesnt thicken or have twist with lots of nudity and sex. This game will bust. Just like cyberpunk.
Lots of nudity and sex is only needed for those who care for fap not the story or game itself. People who regularly discuss it and are there on the forum don't need this update to be just Sophia roaming around naked in every event.

Also let's be a bit positive about the content. Lot's of people aren't looking forward to it just because their favourite character or storyline is not in this update but there are people who like the characters and storylines in this one.

Also since the story planned by L&P keeps changing, you never know the supposed small and unimportant update could include important stuff as well now.

I personally am looking forward to it.
1. The 1st side job is going to finally have something going in it. A dress change and that is not the only thing changing.

2. The 2nd side job is a bomb in L&P's eyes. The guy who has made such hot events, considers this storyline to be the hottest. Nothing much will happen in this update( unless L&P surprises us ) but it will definitely set things up for the next time.

3. Aiden task has become the centre event of this update. And none of us have actually guessed what the task is, so that's interesting for me.

4. And the Dylan event also seems important because when it was asked if L&P can just release the update and add Dylan scene later, he said he just has to include it in this update. Also the teaser kinda interested me.

So all in all. Unless the events turn out to be an absolute disappointment ( which generally does not happen, or else we won't be playing this game after so many years ) the update will be good ( though it might not be able to justify the development time but it will be good in my opinion )

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes