Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
WHAT A LET DOWN UPDATE, DIDN'T HAVE ANY STORYLINE, THERE WAS NO REAL NUDE AND WE WAITED 6 MONTHS FOR 5 SCENE WTF THIS IS A SCAM!!!
And you're surprised? Many of us were saying not much was going to happen this update. I'm not expecting nudity now until playable day 14 at the earliest.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
:LOL:
... and what happened to 'brother mode' off? :ROFLMAO:
Your reply was funny anyways. Liam could look more the hunter there in retrospect. Cathy fits kind of Liam's type. Now you know who Cathy is.(y)
Its still off.

Still think that arc is useless, I'd rather more content towards Sophia and down the road we learn he cheated on her.

if he ran a poll on if people care about Liams arc it would be at least 95% No. I find Bennet more interesting, even though he's another jabroni.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I realize that this could be just a coincidence.
This is the real coincidence. Because this is a very, very worn out cliché. To be honest, I really hoped that this would not be in this game. But after adding self-defense lessons, there was no chances. It should be appear here either.

• Hey there
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
finally I also managed to play this version.
To be honest I was expecting worse, it's not that bad as an upgrade.
This is what I think: it contains spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also like the part of the screen with the link to the solution and to the character sheets. moreover, in case you have lost some points you can use the already predefined trick. To improve the part of the name of the savegame that does not recognize the one already written.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
U know what I hate :

a) couple years ago intentions of Liam were nowhere near voyeurism or cheating guy was dumb moron who have a casual office job marry a beautiful wife that everyone in da hood, at his work or their surroundings wanna fuck, now suddenly he's starting to be in the mix of happening (it's just another pity excuse for more and more prolonging and milking)

b) Dylon is the kind of guy who's more a faggot type than the real man, yet somehow he can deal with bunch bully guys in park or do some silly shit with his friend but after all these years he can't fuck 1 time in his life even some school girl

c) some of characters are completely pointless to this day for example janitor guy, those black workers at the beginning , mailman, husband of aunt Sophia's sister , a guy in school that gave job to Sophia , and of course Liam's best friend- all of them appears only 1 time like some sort of teaser cause everybody interacted with her on slutty way but yet no thing more than another lousy milking excuse to prolong the game to no reason at all from a gamer perspective

d) too many god damn text , repeatable for some shits especially Sophia with Dylon they've been through a first base and u expecting them to have more normal and open conversation in next update , yet she still throws some warning bullshit at him like : ''we this, we that, u cant do this you cant do that'' but HE ALREADY SEEN YOU NAKED U DUMBASS WHORE WTF U NEED TO HIDE ANYMORE !!

e) last and most frustrating thing is how some random things leads nowhere even if you chose path of lesbian u still must go through some GOOD WIFE path and INCEST & NTR path alongside instead to simple have few options u need to play game couple of times for those separated paths conflicts especially around baseball or football game that Dylon play , 1 time I've forgot to choose right path and lost 1 Dylon point that u need to trigger later in the bathroom scene, so I couldn't see next things and it makes you LOAD some 15 minutes ago shit just to find where did you screw up
Sophia's sister's husband is Carl, and while we've only seen him twice or so, he's done a hell of a lot behind the scenes, from having the connections to get Dylan on the soccer team, to getting him into the boarding school.

And to be fair to Sophia, she didn't know that Dylan has already seen her naked.
How is this any different from any of the previous updates?
Last update had completely naked Sophia and Ellie. Update before that had completely naked Sophia, Patricia, Claire and Marie

Reactions: KiraJames

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Ok, I've played the update and had time to reflect.

In my opinion, this update is fantastic, but also fatally flawed.

The Fantastic

• The artwork is incredible. We've all known that L&P is an artist, but he's taken it up a notch. This update is brimming with beautiful images (and even an animation!) that show his love of his craft. I can't believe that I've seen people here criticizing the art, shame on you. Take your frustration out elsewhere, his art is above reproach.
  • Clearly this is a passion project. Besides just the art work, the research that went into scenes like the art modeling scene was incredible. I actually looked up a few of the phrases and topics that were discussed and it all seemed to jive. I just didn't believe that someone would put that kind of effort into the dialog; but he did and it really, REALLY, impressed me.
  • STORY PROGRESS at the Micro Level! For all of you Dylan lovers, this update should make you fucking thrilled! For all of my bitching about the 1st side job, SOMETHING FINALLY HAPPENED. Aiden's story definitely got cranked up a notch as well. We even got a little development with Liam and Cathy, something I didn't expect.
  • New gameplay. I almost jumped out of my seat during Dylan's fight because I was caught so unprepared. This game desperately needed some sort of gameplay mechanic, and I was so happy to see it implemented.
  • A meaty updated. This update, for me, felt pretty long. After five months, this was important.
The Fatally Flawed

• The events of the 2nd side job cannot be ignored. It's disgusting. If that's the direction that L&P wants to take the game, I'm out. Fiction or not, this is not the kind of material that a creator should be dabbling in.
  • Forget the Law of Diminishing Returns, we're crossing over into the world of Negative Returns. Yes, while I loved and respect the effort that was put into the dialog for the art modeling scene, it wasn't worth the time. The whole time I felt conflicted because on one hand I felt the scene was a masterstroke of effort, but it was also a drag and not what I would classify as fun. More than once, I found myself saying "holy shit, we're still going." That's when I started researching the dialog. But that isn't the kind of reaction you want players to have. Whether it was the nursing home job, the modeling job, the wedding dress scene, or even the run with Dylan...everything...felt...so...slow...and...ponderous. Click...click...click...click...click...click...So while this update felt long, it felt long because it felt like I needed to click a dozen times for anything to happen. He's pouring so much effort into this game, you can feel it, but the game slowed to a crawl more than once and that feels like a dagger to me.
  • Little story progression at the MACRO Level. While we saw great advancement at the micro level with some of the stories, the overall progress of the game continues to barely move. Five months of development and we got 1/3 of a day. There's no other way to say it, this isn't sustainable.
  • Very stiff translation and localization. Normally I would let this slide, but after taking so long to translate 42 pages I felt like I noticed numerous typos and awkward localization/translations. The biggest problem is that too often characters speak very stiffly. When a game is this dialog heavy, requiring so many clicks to advance the scene, the dialog has to be engaging, and this didn't feel engaging.
  • Dear lord, he needs help organizing and planning. After I finished playing I thought to myself, "This update was never going to be small, it couldn't be small. What was he talking about?" Knowing what we know now, when L&P began structuring this update it should have been apparent IMMEDIATELY that he had a lot of work in front of him. While I have no doubt that we here could cut this update down to 500 renders easily, that isn't how L&P works. He grouped together some tasks that needed to be fleshed out, and that really spiraled out of control. We FINALLY got some development on Side Job 1, at the same time we got development on Side Job 2, at the same time we got a HUGE development with Aiden, etc. This was a lot to pack in to one update. I don't think L&P has a good handle on the structure of his own story because, holy shit, how did he ever think he'd need only 500 renders?

I'm actually going to tag you Lust&Passion because you probably think everyone here is only capable of saying "Saves plz!" and "Milker" and "DOES MOM HAVE SEX YET?". I honestly think this was an incredible update but it's also in no way sustainable. You're a great artist, you should be very proud of what you've created, and I feel like the progress on the micro level is gaining momentum. But at the macro level the story's progress is hard to see when updates take 5 months. This is a terrible trade you're making because it's eventually going to undermine all of your hard work.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Aren't the home schooling kids a bit younger than Dylan? High school age was thrown around, so they are 15 to 18, I'd guess 15 or 16 given they are around the same height as Dylan (I know you can be older but shorter but adult game dev being adult game dev that doesn't matter), how old is Dylan? I'd imagine they are a year younger.

loli13

Sep 22, 2019
Somehow I can't make enough Dylan-points for the run :unsure:

Kind of stuck around 40somehting.

Could someone help me out with a Dylran-run save? :geek:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
on the slow progress of history I really disagree
if we have to consider the advancement by single event it could also be, but we must also consider that we have gone from the doubt of Sophia to showing her tits in the sauna to taking two cocks in hand in no time.
Corruption advances, events in general little

Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes