Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Somehow I can't make enough Dylan-points for the run :unsure:

Kind of stuck around 40somehting.

Could someone help me out with a Dylran-run save? :geek:
Because you need to cheat. 42 is around the maximum possible, but 54 is the requirement. Access the phone, and you can add points there.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Where are all those moral busybodies coming from?
1. This is an event you can easily avoid.
2. You might not have noticed but nothing here is real. It's fiction where no one gets hurt.
3. There's literally a game on here where the female MC gets brutally raped and then murdered by over sized slugs and other monsters and people bitch about some shota content?
Now seriously, if you can't see why this kind of content is completely off base, I can't help you.

Anyway, Even if we ignore the moral issues for a moment, I can still ask why the 2nd side job is in the game at all. After all this talk about a realistic story from L&P, why the hell he is now turning the corner with this nonsense? There is no connection to the rest of the story. All of this comes absolutely out of nowhere and wastes valuable development time. Especially when you compare it with Dylan's progress in his story line, it becomes ridiculous. How the hell is it possible that there are not enough points for Dylan and Sophia to go jogging together while in this story line she is practically begging to be put in jail.

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
I always thought Stopper art renders are superior to L&P. But after this update I think L&P passed stopper art's render quality. As of now AWAM got the best renders you can find in an adult VN. Each and every render is a mesmerizing work of art, truly speechless :love:

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
Does this blackmail story with Aiden is heading towards love between Aiden and Sophia in the end? Dialog beetwen two of them in the last update and the scenario of this last third blackmail task would suggest such a possibility. It'll turn out in the end, that Sophia will eagerly waiting for the next meeting with Aiden and for the next task from him, ready and impatient for sex with Aiden. If so I would be very disappointed.

I think, that this whole Aiden blackmail story branch should have some kind of violence in, with Sophia being with fear, humiliation, maybe even some forms of aggresive behavior toward her, like spanking, force exposing, bending over the table, aso.
I don't want another love story in this game. We have planty of them so far, between Sophia and Sam, Sophia and Dylan, Sophia and Don Morello brother, enough. Don't be given me another one, give me something different, something really hard, with humiliation, spanking, forced lewd behavior.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Ok, update played. And I have enjoyed it. Tough still there is no sex, there is now the real promise. And the scenes with the girls (even if I am not totally into this thing) and even the mental step forward with Dylan (what I look forward to) are hot and nice. So good work, L&P. If you give me faster updates you will become my favorite, : ) (I have not said my little hero, hahaha)

Reactions: ann87ra

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
  • The events of the 2nd side job cannot be ignored. It's disgusting. If that's the direction that L&P wants to take the game, I'm out. Fiction or not, this is not the kind of material that a creator should be dabbling in.
just came to check the status, now i gotta know, what was the second job?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I have finished playing v0.130 and went through things carefully, critically, and analytically. Here comes a long post... Then I'm probably gonna roll out until around next update because the party is over for now.

Here is my analysis of the update of the game as a whole where it stands, and how it could be improved to get better feedback in the future.

Bugs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New Features:

New Characters:

Existing Characters:

My take on the scenes in this update:

My Advice for L&P moving forward in the best way possible from here:

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
I just hate this dev.....icstor is far better than this dev... though he abonded his game but at least we can see those icest sex scenes... icstor followers are satisfied...
This fu*king dev can't even complete a game in 4 years...
And you guys are also dumbass for playing his game

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
Yes, while I loved and respect the effort that was put into the dialog for the art modeling scene, it wasn't worth the time. The whole time I felt conflicted because on one hand I felt the scene was a masterstroke of effort, but it was also a drag and not what I would classify as fun. More than once, I found myself saying "holy shit, we're still going." That's when I started researching the dialog. But that isn't the kind of reaction you want players to have.

I fully agree with that opinion. Art modelling scene is materpiece from graphic perspective, but I feel that this whole scene is somehow odd, too sophisticated, with diminishing fun at the end of scene. I would expect something simpler with maybe less dialog would be more exciting.

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes