mad_hungarian

Apr 17, 2021
You're right, my friend.
If Sam really loved Soohia and If he is the person who cares about her so much, he certainly wouldn't have been invited her to such bars.He would not tell her to come alone.

There is not a single woman besides Sophia and Patricia at that bar. And he has invited Sophia to this bar, even to come alone,

The strange thing here is that Sam did not invite his family to this bar for his concert. And he hasn't even invited his friend Dylan to the show.

He already knew about the bar, Sam is not invited to the bar because of the safety of his mother Amber and his sister Julia.

I think sam only loves Sophia's beauty and her body, He only wants to fuck Sophia.

The real thing is that stupid f**** Sam is a big Pervert. He has clearly proved that the Son is like the Father. He only wants to have sex with her.

When Sophia asks for water to drink, he brings her alcohol to drink . And These scenes are proof that Sam is a pervert.

View attachment 1385732 View attachment 1385734 View attachment 1385735 View attachment 1385737 View attachment 1385739 View attachment 1385741 View attachment 1385742 View attachment 1385743 View attachment 1385745 View attachment 1385746 View attachment 1385747

The sad thing for us is that Sophia went to the show wearing a hot dress for the perverted Sam.

In fact, Dylan is the only person in this game who loves Sophia the most, cares for her and protects her all the time.Maybe in the near future Sophia and Dylan will Appear as everyone's favorite pair on the romantic route.:love:

You are right my friend i agree with you. If that asshole Aiden blackmails Sophia directly, Sam emotionally blackmails Sophia and he tries to earn her love.

Sam is a big pervert outside but he acts like a boy who doesn't know anything, when he's alone with her.

Exactly he doesn't look any different than Aiden.
I like Sam being a little snake in the grass. It's interesting to see the options available to us.

I also like the Aiden little power hungry moves to manipulate Sophia.

These two routes are interesting to me. Or the novel wouldn't have me waiting for the next update. The Shota, incest and old dudes route is a turn off for me.

My personal opinions.

mad_hungarian

Apr 17, 2021
Is it possible that Sam's family doesn't know about his garage band? It may be a long-shot, but maybe they wouldn't approve of their son playing at bars in his rock band?
I would hate to think his family is clueless about the band or the venue. Possible but doubtful.

Angus Young of AC/DC was 17 or 18 the first time he played at a bar.

As i've stated before, L&P is using a German/European mind set while trying to portray an American city. It's totally possible and true a young group can perform at a bar in Germany/Europe.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
My 2 cent comment : Everyone knows where Aiden stands but Sam is sly and is a pretty good emotional manipulator from what I observed. In brief, there's no way someone can predict what's going to happen. Expect the unexpected. Peace out.

Reactions: mulerider

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Jeez guys whats wit ju thinking that Sam is some kind of master mind manipulator, i only play this game for him i really hope he and Sophia have a good ending... in 30 yrs but still hope for a good ending:)

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Well ,what i feel is that ...sophia and patricia will sit on these chair... And the stage being on opposite side...they will be farthest from the stage .....sophia might show her areola in order to boost up the confidence of sam and no one notices that....?
View attachment 1385435
How about this... with Sophia and Patricia sitting in these chairs far from the stage, the band gets an idea. They begin to play Rodney Carrington's "Show them to me". It is likely that Patricia would participate in the song's theme and like in the sauna with DeShawn, Sophia joins in because it fits the culture of the moment. Now that would be a highlight scene, right there!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Will this be another over rated event that will take a month to do and only put in for some more corruption points.
Sophia wore the leathers(Aiden's 3rd task) and they had nothing to do with the event.
So this outfit probably has nothing to do with the event and even Sam's car has limited scope.
Did we really need this scene?
just for distraction. IMO

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You guys have nothing to offer this audience, neither in lyrics nor in music. The age difference makes sure of that. The concert will end quickly. Let Sophia and Patricia intervene.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Well ,what i feel is that ...sophia and patricia will sit on these chair... And the stage being on opposite side...they will be farthest from the stage .....sophia might show her areola in order to boost up the confidence of sam and no one notices that....?
View attachment 1385435
Do you think these bikers are gonna give a rats ass about turning around & watching Sams band. I bet it’s gonna get real uncomfortable when the bikers are eyeball fucking Sophia & Patricia

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes