Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
This is not about the discussion. You don't allow any. You stand for your opinion that she will or could go to Kathy/Andy with the romper. And if you still like the romper as much as you do, for whatever reason. It was an admitted mistake by L&P that he has already regretted. But he followed the mass of his patrons and adapt(ed) the story to the romper a bit. Which he wouldn't have had to do if he'd left it at the rockin' outfit. Or simply one in the direction rocky outfit but lewder. Anyway, she ...
If you have the impression that I do not allow anything, I am very sorry.
Regarding L&P, I will say the following, if everything is so, then I would not conduct a survey in L&P's place. Therefore, my opinion is that he did the wrong thing!
Unlike him, we do not know the plot and context of the event, our choice can quite logically be wrong.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
This is not about the discussion. You don't allow any. You stand for your opinion that she will or could go to Kathy/Andy with the romper. And if you still like the romper as much as you do, for whatever reason. It was an admitted mistake by L&P that he has already regretted. But he followed the mass of his patrons and adapt(ed) the story to the romper a bit. Which he wouldn't have had to do if he'd left it at the rockin' outfit. Or simply one in the direction rocky outfit but lewder. Anyway, she ...
A woman who dressed like that without knowing where she was going is a bit naive.
But not Patricia.
Gun.png

jason12359

Oct 10, 2020
I understand you, at the moment the plot does not talk about anything like this, and only the author knows what will happen in the future. Therefore, we discuss questions about future plots only in the context of a greater or lesser probability.
okays got it, also played the game "life in middle east", quite a similar plot like this, also another good game, so asked it.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I think it has been said by L&P alcohol will not be involved for Sophia.
For this event? "The other guy" used it already, and it was used at the club with Ellie and Patricia. So Alcohol has already been used a couple of times already to acquire filth/corruption points.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
For this event? "The other guy" used it already, and it was used at the club with Ellie and Patricia. So Alcohol has already been used a couple of times already to acquire filth/corruption points.
I meant just for this event. I was under impression from some earlier posts he said alcohol would not play a role.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
When I discussed the events of this evening with L&P, I received this answer:
" Well, with some points you're not even on a bad way. Alcohol probably won't play a role. "

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
My mistake, I thought L&P created the scene from scratch, but no, which makes me uneasy. These content creators don't have a clue about construction and engineering.
1400485_1630291419274.png
In this scene the light pole, no way in that position, up against the building wall :whistle:
1630664894002.png
And this one, the beer keg at the top of the bar, who's the bartender? Hulk:ROFLMAO:
1630665002900.png

gingreecs

Dec 15, 2018
Well ,what i feel is that ...sophia and patricia will sit on these chair... And the stage being on opposite side...they will be farthest from the stage .....sophia might show her areola in order to boost up the confidence of sam and no one notices that....?
View attachment 1385435
i think that they will drink alot there is a table for tyat just behind sophya or patricia , maybe patricia will loose after beting who will drink much then sophya will find herself that she have to do things because of her sister

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
i think that they will drink alot there is a table for tyat just behind sophya or patricia , maybe patricia will loose after beting who will drink much then sophya will find herself that she have to do things because of her sister
They need a drink. Patricia and Sophia will go together to the bar.
table.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Will this be another over rated event that will take a month to do and only put in for some more corruption points?
Sophia wore the leathers(Aiden's 3rd task) and they had nothing to do with the event, so this outfit probably has nothing to do with the event and even Sam's car has limited scope.
Did we really need this scene?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 480 Votes