hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
For now, but can be changed:
Morning

1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene

2) Don Morello (optional)
I am guessing that Aiden pushes Sophia too far and she will have to wear no underwear or something of that nature...the gang trips her and...yikes, full exposure. Leading Sophia to recruit Don's services...for a price...

Noon

1) 2nd side job 3rd day

2) Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!

3) "Coach Sophia"
This is likely 1 year away but the nursing home scene should be sexy af

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Thanks! So it means I need to start again the game and go full filthy
You could just download the cheat mod in the OP too, it’s what I did. I refuse to sit through another 9 hours of boring trips to the beauty parlor, and grocery shopping. I am going to have to go back to day 10 though. I guess there’s a pool scene that I missed because my level was too low, and I didn’t realize it.

elbarvoril

Dec 3, 2020
You could just download the cheat mod in the OP too, it’s what I did. I refuse to sit through another 9 hours of boring trips to the beauty parlor, and grocery shopping. I am going to have to go back to day 10 though. I guess there’s a pool scene that I missed because my level was too low, and I didn’t realize it.
Yes the same! I didnt develop enough some paths and it seems I am missing all new content.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I think the pool 'fight' scene only happens if you blow Aiden off and take Dylan out of school, I could be wrong, although there is meant to be another scene that happens only if you did the pool 'fight' scene.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Concerning cars, please help me to complete :)
Taxi driver
(talking to me ?!)
Bentley Continental GT COUPE 6.0 W12 View attachment 1313003 View attachment 1314585
CarlMercedes
even modified >>>>> exits ??? :unsure:
View attachment 1313293
PatriciaFerrari F12 Berlinetta View attachment 1313010 View attachment 1314583
LiamPorsche Cayenne 955
(thanks Dan5k74)
View attachment 1316657 View attachment 1316658
SophiaLand Rover Range Rover L322 View attachment 1313136 View attachment 1314584
AlyssaAudi Q5 2.0 TFSI quattro
(thanks nexer)
View attachment 1313144 View attachment 1314627
PatriciaLamborghini Aventador Roadster View attachment 1312972 View attachment 1314595
CarlKoenigsegg Agera R
(thanks nexer)
View attachment 1313186 View attachment 1314600
CarlBugatti Veyron 16.4 View attachment 1313187 View attachment 1314604
Liam
former family vehicule
Best suggestion for now
Ford Focus Station 2004
(thanks wynlard)
View attachment 1313195 View attachment 1314769
PatriciaMercedes S63 AMG Cabrio
(thanks BorgiaP)
View attachment 1313205 View attachment 1314610
ClaireToyota GT86
(thanks dregon87)
View attachment 1313255 View attachment 1314616
Travis
(Christine's boyfriend)
Z Pickup Truck (based on F-150)
(thanks dregon87, Alley_Cat)
View attachment 1362585 View attachment 1363341
Sam​
1968 Pontiac Firebird View attachment 1378360

PS : In any case, Sophia is a pain in the ass, she takes two places :p
View attachment 1313202
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Am I mistaken or Liam's car was a different one? (A white Porsche Cayenne).
There are two options here: either this is a glaring discrepancy by the developer or Liam was so happy with the cancellation of his debt with Mr. Morello that he decided to celebrate by going into debt again for a new car.

Anyway, off-topic, I have a small question of a technical nature for the expert geeks who frequent this thread. Is there any way to change the format in which screenshots are saved in the game? I'd like to switch from the default .png format to a lighter (and faster loading) .jpg format. Thanks in advance to anyone who could accommodate this little request of mine.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Do you honestly think Ava's sons are older than 13? You're a moron if you think otherwise. L&P is treading a fine line, to which he will eventually be caught. Same as the incest storylines. Eventually he's going to be caught.
I, actually, just want to see the dust up if he used unlicensed music. He will learn a whole new meaning to the idea 'you could drive a truck through that'. Well, makes me smile anyhow.:) :devilish:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It could include Morello's event, but that depends on how large he plans on making the events. He plans to bring out content each month (event-based), based on the event size, in which significant events may be longer than one month due to major events.

I doubt he will be able to do this because he went from full-day > half days > one-third days to speed up the release from past comments. I would have to guess that it will start off with a monthly release but quickly manifest into longer updates, no matter if they are major events or not, because he can't control his render count or his outline. He continues to have to make larger and larger updates.
What was the final render count on 0.150? It was smaller than v0.130, but still very large.

The holidays are going to screw everything up, but I think we'll get a good sense of his intentions by mid January. If he can get an update out by then, and then follow it up with another update at the end of February/early March, we may have some hope.

But I don't think he'll do that. I think it's very likely that he slips into bad habits. 2022 will be make or break for this game.

t3alqdansam I don't want to see him get burned for it, but I was surprised to see him use unlicensed music. That was a bold decision. He's banking on the idea that his game is too small to be noticed, but it feels like an unnecessary risk.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
He does know how to make an erotic scene. The only thing that detracts from it is his writing skills using the English language. He clearly struggles with it. This has the unfortunate effect of making a truly great erotic scene suffer from jarring dialogue. At times you have to replay the correct words in your head just to make the scene make sense and that can detract from the experience.

In this regard I really don't understand why he doesn't get someone to help him with this. The process of creating the scenes he wants to do himself. Ok I can understand that in a way. As an artist I wouldn't want someone else drawing a character I created and designed myself. It may cause him to devote massive amounts of time in getting the updates out but that's his choice as an artist. However, getting someone else to proofread your writing really takes no effort or time. He's already stated on his Patreon page he has the story completely written out so getting another person to tighten it up should be the easiest thing for him to do. If he had gotten someone right from the beginning his writing would already have been corrected and this wouldn't even be an issue now.
And it is why I call BS that it is all written. Those days of translation would not exist because he could already have it done, to the very end even if desired. He has an outline that guides his art then he sits down and writes the lines he wants for each render, then it is translated (Maybe by Mr Google).

If not, he needs a refund from the translator and needs to bitch slap himself for some of the stupid lines that went out on this update. Just sayin'!:giggle:

Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
What was the final render count on 0.150? It was smaller than v0.130, but still very large.

The holidays are going to screw everything up, but I think we'll get a good sense of his intentions by mid January. If he can get an update out by then, and then follow it up with another update at the end of February/early March, we may have some hope.

But I don't think he'll do that. I think it's very likely that he slips into bad habits. 2022 will be make or break for this game.
Version 0.150 = 873 - 11.19.21
Version 0.130 = 994 - 06.14.21
Version 0.115 = 466 - 12.29.20

PD 12 Render Count = 2,333

PD 12 Production Duration (First Post from v0.115 to Final Release v0.150)
1637596689514.png

If this is how every PD is going to look going foward with even a higher count, then I would expect PD 13 to go for about a year and half.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I was so close to predicting the right song Sams “Bed Wetters” we’re going to play. I picked “Hot for Teacher” by Vanhalen (still got the band right though) and it was “Ain’t talkin bout love”. Still think “Hot for teacher” would have been the perfect fit. Sam could have said “ I dedicate this next song to Sophia Parker, the sweetest, coolest, friendliest, hottest school teacher around, this ones for you: “Got it bad, I’m hot for teacher!

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes