nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Don't you have to play the scene to find out if it's in the novel first before you can make a judgment if it's realistic? :unsure:
But you can't say that L&P forced you to do it, or that he forces you to accept his "realism". You construct your own reality.
I accept that you played the scene once, but you can't say he forces you.
You pass the scene off as unrealistic. EOS.
Can you blame L&P for that?

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
As a person who has never played the game all this time Ive only come to the thread initially to read posts about the updates but now Im mostly here for the "This Dev is ripping ppl off posts" LOL Sadly not much of that this update, something must have happened, Im still waiting for more penetration from paths besides "Good Wife" before I DL.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
But you can't say that L&P forced you to do it, or that it forces you to accept his "realism". You construct your own reality.
I accept that you played the scene once, but you can't say he forces you.
You pass the scene off as unrealistic. EOS.
Can you blame L&P for that?
Of course, L&P can't force you, but you also don't know the scene exists until you play it. Nobody knew that scene exist until you played it unless L&P spoiled it and admitted it was in the novel before anyone read it.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
idk why would that be so unrealistic??, Sam is a horny teen, he could easily move that bikini top to the side based on pure horny impulse and suck on that beautiful boob, she doesn't know what is he doing? she can be mad at him afterwards... and we could all be happy with that scene... but Nooooooooo!!! mr. SuperDiva says fuck NO! to that :mad:

Reactions: L0b0ts and McZoy

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
Does anyone know by chance whether Update 0.140 is integrated into Update 0.150, or whether it has been forgotten or ignored?

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
The game is on day 13 and it is expected that the total of the game will be 30. It will take time for the dev to be able to develop all the open paths because more and more appear and unless they all resolve only in one scene, I do not see time for them to have a development according to what the dev usually does with each one.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
I guess it depends on what you mean by "realistic". There are definitely guys like Sam, so even though the situation is unrealistic his actions are pretty believable. Maybe the better question is "Who's unrealistic?" Aiden is definitely a character that is pure fiction. A 17 year old mastermind that can't be touched and manipulates everything around him? Sure. :rolleyes: Bennett was pretty dumb too, but he's played such a minor role that I don't count him.

Morello is also a character that could only exist in fiction. Handsome, powerful, dangerous, wealthy, criminal, with honor? Yeah...ok!

But that's ok, it's only a game and not every character has to be 100% realistic.
yeah sadly the most realistic charactes are the most boring (liam, zac, etc)

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
So, if the next update is just going to be the Aiden task, what does that mean for people who told him to take a hike, I wonder? Oh well, I'm just waiting for anything with Sam or Zac. Looks like I'm going to be waiting for a little while. I think I might have to just do what I used to do with Berserk, and put it out of my head, and check back in every six months or so.

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes