Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
The information about the guys not having significance in the future comes from the Favorite Character poll. There were notable absences of certain characters, like Bennett, Neil, Jason and Haru, as well as Kevin, Tyler and Brayden. When questioned about it, L&P said they were missed because they didn't have any events soon.

DeShithead is absent as well. Also notably absent are both Morellos.
This is valuable information. Although I am curious what 'soon' means as Don Morello will appear in the next update for some players. This then begs the question, "What is meant by an event?" Does this mean an event that must include a romantic progression with an above mentioned character? I do not expect you to have these answers Alley_Cat, but the questions burn none-the-less.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is valuable information. Although I am curious what 'soon' means as Don Morello will appear in the next update for some players. This then begs the question, "What is meant by an event?" Does this mean an event that must include a romantic progression with an above mentioned character? I do not expect you to have these answers Alley_Cat, but the questions burn none-the-less.
Considering that so far the previous event with Don Morello had no romantic progression, I see no reason to believe future ones have to. Hell, much of the game so far hasn't really had romantic progression. For all the recent talk about Aiden's 4th task, last I heard Sophia still pretty much wants to ring his neck.

• Haha
Reactions: Jack Adams

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
You know what, for all of my bitching I have to atleast admit that I appreciate such a thorough update from him. That is, by far, the biggest info dump we've gotten about the game in years.
yes, but he also admitted all his faults:
He's been told for years that he needs help, and that he can't find it, he has told him several times that it wouldn't be useful to him.
now instead change your mind?
I'd like to know what you think ViperDonkey :ROFLMAO:

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
I have a question about the pool scene where Sophia models her bikinis. Is there a way to send her son away and just keep Sam there?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
L&P needs a good artist, and that artist must have good rigs that are hard to find. This combination generally develops its own project.
But I still have hope, maybe ViperDonkey will commit to helping him :unsure: :cool:

The logical way would be a good writer with dialogue written before scenes are created. Plus the writer could move much faster and changes in the text would be much quicker until the two agree.

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes