Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well I guess something can happen. But I think we can also make the choice here.

I also hate him. But wht did he do to Jules?
Really it's mostly just suspicions but in the Ellie route it's mentioned that Neil wont let Jules own a bikini. She keeps hers with Ellie. On day one it's also mentioned that Jules dresses strangely for someone her age. So I suspect Neil has abused Jules growing up in some form or another.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jude6

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Damn, I just came to the realization that even if L&P somehow got himself on a monthly release schedule (which he won’t), and managed to get the next update up by next month (which he won’t), we’d still be looking at April at the earliest for the Sam scene.

I’m ignoring the Aiden/Morello routes, incest actively turns me off, and I find the sex ed plot annoying at best, so the next few updates are going to kind of be a bust. I might have to find some other similar VNs in the meanwhile.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Really it's mostly just suspicions but in the Ellie route it's mentioned that Neil wont let Jules own a bikini. She keeps hers with Ellie. On day one it's also mentioned that Jules dresses strangely for someone her age. So I suspect Neil has abused Jules growing up in some form or another.
With some of the content that the dev has introduced lately why not

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Damn, I just came to the realization that even if L&P somehow got himself on a monthly release schedule (which he won’t), and managed to get the next update up by next month (which he won’t), we’d still be looking at April at the earliest for the Sam scene.

I’m ignoring the Aiden/Morello routes, incest actively turns me off, and I find the sex ed plot annoying at best, so the next few updates are going to kind of be a bust. I might have to find some other similar VNs in the meanwhile.
Have a look at "Watching my wife" or "Hillside"

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes