Jul 28, 2017
Are we all comfortable knowing that even with more but shorter updates, we're looking at a year and a half per day, and as we're 3 to 4 days away from sex, even though there will be sexy times ahead, that we're a solid 4.5 to 6 years away.....

I mean thats what the dev has basically said......

Reactions: palmtrees89

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020

L&P I love all the different paths, particularly the Ellie/Dylan paths, any possibility of Ellie + Dylan path?

9h

Is already in progress

Reading that brightened my day. Since before I have such a grimy mine, but when I read that, my lips formed
a big fat grin because it reminds me of the, small dicusion has remembered where
people die insisted that there will NEVER be an Elli + Dylan path because she hates it and they
just don't want a space that is not an obstacle, what the two get a path in common.
I'm looking forward to seeing it but that will probably have a little while to wait; D.
Dylan fans, Ellis fans, and fans of both I think I can look forward to something nice

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
A Wife and Mother [v0.150] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.43 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.40 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

I will add the Workupload links in a bit, it's taking some time to upload.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Joker can you put another link to. Maybe media fire? sorry mixdrop dos'nt work and workupload is showing 10 hrs

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Aiden's 4th task is at school, and we can compare it to his 2nd task.
The 2nd task had about 100 renders.
More Morello, let's say 20 more, worst case, she meets Morello at his bunker
All 120-130 renders for the next update.

More importantly, L&P knows exactly what will happen during this task, even he can use some old .duf file.

Here, my predictions:
Find this and I think this will happen during Aiden's 4th task, and that thumb will be under Sophia's skirt touching her flower
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Wolverine923

Dec 22, 2017
Almost half a year of expectations and, as a result, another disappointment. The game progresses too slowly in the plot, there is a very small amount of spicy content in each update, compared to many other games, this game has disgusting animation inserts (it would be better if they did not exist at all). While other developers for about the same period of time manage to both promote the plot and give sex users (the game has been made since 2017, during this time we received ANY SEX SCENE WITHOUT HUSBAND) and not just fill it with static pictures, but make full-fledged animations (sometimes incredibly beautiful), this developer for 5 (seriously?) months makes a third of the game day (THIRD !!!!) with disgusting slideshows. I fundamentally do not understand all those defenders who prove that this is the main feature of the game - slow ignition, gradual corruption of the main character, perhaps this is so, just not 4 REAL YEARS. Even the game Jessica O'Neil's Hard News, which has been doing since 2018, has managed to do and show more (although there are also a number of claims and questions for it) than A Wife and Mother. And how long now to wait for the next update, another 4-5 months to see 3 scenes without animations ?! Sponsoring such developers, turning a blind eye to a small amount of content will only untie his hands more and he will further lengthen the development period and make content even less, because the hamsters will eat and donate, the rest does not matter.

Reactions: dark.knight48

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
all versions for android. Is Dylan losing in the park? Or do you need to download some kind of mod program for him to win in the park ?!

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Wow wow wow... That Nathalie event was so fucking hot! Very good quality of renders and great erotism. I didn't have much else in my PT, I'm not interested in little boys. But from the previews I saw of Sam event, I understand it can be quite challenging and take a lot of time to make an event like that, with one of the most important limitation of DAZ3D : rendering a crowd. Though quite small (16 people I think) it's not an easy feat.

That said, although I loved the scene and recognize the work done, it was quite short for the awaited time. At this pace the game will never see a proper ending and will be abandoned before the end. And the DLC will never see the light of day (soccer coaching? anything else?). It seems the dev bit more than he can chew.
i think the same too.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes