armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Sophia is kneeling behind her desk(jacket is off/different top no bra.
Maybe she is taking off her panties asit looks like she is pulling up her skirt.
So the two students desks on the left could have a very nice view
Stop smoking:)Or Drinking:)
You are imagining something like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kaptaan

Jan 20, 2021
Can anyone suggest some other female protagonist games with high quality graphics? Ive played JOHN, ANNA and looking for similar games. Thank you.

Reactions: cerebotio2

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Yea bad bad patrons :ROFLMAO:
A shame that I'm no part of your elite group where you get access to Patreon content without being a patron. Discrimination everywhere... XD
Why would I do that? Most of you shitting on the game or better the developer all the time anyway.
To be fair, lockerxx always has been very respectful with the dev and everybody here.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Sophia is kneeling behind her desk(jacket is off/different top no bra.
Maybe she is taking off her panties as it looks like she is pulling up her skirt.
So the two students desks on the left could have a very nice view
If she takes off her panties, there could be a "Basic Instinct" scene. Or is that too little for a fourth task? All students see her pussy.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
If she takes off her panties, there could be a "Basic Instinct" scene. Or is that too little for a fourth task? All students see her pussy.
Too little, odds are it'll have more to it than just taking them off since that task was effectively already done earlier by having her bend over or spread her legs on the desk. Wouldn't make any sense to do something similar but without underwear. That'd just be disappointing otherwise considering what the previous task was in the last update. Considering she's already had the option to model topless in the previous update, i wouldn't put it past aiden to make the next task a full on striptease while in class or after school is out for specific male students for whatever reason aiden comes up with. Anything less tame just isn't going to be considered progression on the filthy route at this point.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes