Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
What? What kind of school did you go to?
If a hot school teacher had an accidental upskirt you can be sure the whole school would know about it in the same day.
I went to a school where every student was not a pervert. All of them were not joint pack. Each had their own friends circle. there was also rifts between sections. Seniors wouldn't discuss what happens in their class with all their juniors and juniors wouldn't tell everything to the seniors. Even if the things spread they took. And an "accidental upskirt" is not something to create a commotion for students a year away from graduating high school.

I mean if it excites YOU so much then that's fine. But for me and most I know it would be a topic brought up and then dropped in the next 5 minutes. It was not an actual pussy, just an accidental flash

In a school with hundreds of students there will always be someone who tells staff or the staff simply hears it on the halls.
And my school had a total population of over 2000. And still more than 90% secret stuff never left the students circle. The only ones who rat are the ones who a extremely disciplined, there is none like that in Sophia's class

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
2022 is a just a few hours away so..., do you think Sophia will get her first D in her puss in the new year by a man that is NOT Liam? :D
....and who will be that person? :unsure:

i say Sam will be the first guy to put his Pee Pee in beautiful Sophia in 2022 :love:

good luck Sam and happy new year to all of you pervs out there :giggle:

leo.jpg

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I went to a school where every student was not a pervert. All of them were not joint pack. Each had their own friends circle. there was also rifts between sections. Seniors wouldn't discuss what happens in their class with all their juniors and juniors wouldn't tell everything to the seniors. Even if the things spread they took. And an "accidental upskirt" is not something to create a commotion for students a year away from graduating high school.

I mean if it excites YOU so much then that's fine. But for me and most I know it would be a topic brought up and then dropped in the next 5 minutes. It was not an actual pussy, just an accidental flash

And my school had a total population of over 2000. And still more than 90% secret stuff never left the students circle. The only ones who rat are the ones who a extremely disciplined, there is none like that in Sophia's class
Lmao the lenghts this guy goes to justify unrealism in a 3D VN.
It's hilarious.

The picture someone posted there. A full class and no one looks behind when the teacher goes Aiden? Seriously? She raises her skirt, no one saw.
Upskirt, no one talks. Yeah right.
"More than 90% secret stuff never left the students circle". That's what you think. Teachers just don't approach those things back with students. If some crazy hot teacher is flashing her students it will of course be reported. If she dresses in provocative outfits, it will obviously be reported.
Obviously this is a 3D vn that needs to have erotism so we suspend reality a bit to move one, but claiming this is realistic is idiotic.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
2022 is a just a few hours away so..., do you think Sophia will get her first D in her puss in the new year by a man that is NOT Liam? :D

i say Sam will be the first guy to put his Pee Pee in beautiful Sophia in 2022 :love:

View attachment 1573025
How can you say that if it has been confirmed that it wont happen for another 3-5 game days, which will take about 15-20 months per game day so best case scenario in about 4 to 7 years?
Its very, very, unlikely that a scene like that will make it to the game before its abandoned.

For the new people playing this for the first time:
  1. the game has a slow development (1 event each 2.5 months) which has been getting slower as time goes on
  2. There wont be any sexual activities (might not even be sex) between MC and other characters for at least 3 in game days
  3. each game day takes about 15 months to develop
  4. do the math

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

View attachment 1573025
With the exception of dylan I am doing a lesbian playthrough so she will not get any dicks besides his.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
How can you say that if it has been confirmed that it wont happen for another 3-5 game days, which will take about 15-20 months per game day so best case scenario in about 4 to 7 years.
Its very, very, unlikely that a scene like that will make it to the game before its abandoned.
I only finished playing this recently, is the development for this game that slow?

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I only finished playing this recently, is the development for this game that slow?
I added the following to the original post:
For the new people playing this for the first time:

1. the game has a slow development (1 event each 2.5 months) which has been getting slower as time goes on
  2. There wont be any sexual activities (might not even be sex) between MC and other characters for at least 3 in game days
  3. each game day takes about 15 months to develop
  4. do the math
Yes, it's absurdly slow and all actions (and lack of them) from dev have been making it even slower.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I added the following to the original post:

Yes, it's absurdly slow and all actions (and lack of them) from dev have been making it even slower.
Oh fuck, I liked the game even with the lack sex, but if the development is that slow I might drop it. It's pretty weird since I am checking the patreon now and the dev has a decent amount of support.

mvixxx

Feb 19, 2020
How much longer can this game continue to be considered "high quality". Will the dev upgrade the CGI with each new advancement in technology and software?

The estimated development time for this project is now up to 21 years at the current rate. However, if L&P continues to slow down, (each playable day taking longer and longer to develop) the actual ETA is 36 years.

That's 2053.

This project was started in 2017. 36 years before that would be 1981.
What kind of computer games were y'all playing back then?
How many pixels did it have?
Have to say that there is creativity in the writing idea. But development is so slow... makes it not worth it.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Oh fuck, I liked the game even with the lack sex, but if the development is that slow I might drop it. It's pretty weird since I am checking the patreon now and the dev has a decent amount of support.
He's developing a good story with very good renders. But he's doing it very slowly, and stretching it as much as he possibly can, + not fulfilling patreon promises etc. I was a patron for a long time but then dropped it and now I just get it for free.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
He's developing a good story with very good renders. But he's doing it very slowly, and stretching it as much as he possibly can, + not fulfilling patreon promises etc. I was a patron for a long time but then dropped it and now I just get it for free.
Yeah it's a really hard sell if you're only delivering 1 scene every 2.5 months and not keeping your promises.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

Although I don't like his often aggressive and condescending demeanor, I would agree with ViperDonkey here. A one-off event might not spread very widely within the school. But we are talking about a teacher who already attracts a lot of attention by her appearance and becomes too wet a dream for some students. If she dresses provocatively and shows her underwear it will not stay within the class but will spread like wildfire, maybe not through the whole school but beyond the class. And the teachers will definitely hear such rumors, but not immediately, but sooner or later.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I call it "set in my ways" & I'll carry on repeating it whenever I wish & when something triggers that reaction, despite what you or anyone else might say. I was probably doing a lot more than just ogling women's breasts long before you were a twinkle in anyone's eye. I have no strong dislike for big breasts, as several well-endowed girlfriends would attest. What I can't appreciate is what the Dev has done to the MC. I understand bust measurements & know perfectly well that breasts don't suddenly increase several sizes overnight, without implants. I was looking at the bra ads in catalogues when a man first went into space, so please don't confuse age with a lack of understanding.

Try not calling me pathetic or sad next time because I'm so old-school that I take it as a personal insult & especially don't call me stereotypical. If you read my posts properly, you'll see that I hate stereotypes & believe me, I'm far from that. I continue on this anti-air-bag theme because I want the Dev to read this & know that not everyone is a pubescent school-boy who has never quite left their mother's breasts behind & that there should be no further increase. I don't care if he hates pirates, or not.
It took three kids and about 15 or more years for my wife to go from 32 D to 36 G. Not that I am complaining but, as GingerSweetGirl points out there are issues for the back. And yes I have suggested a breast reduction. Now when she throws a left hook she gets two of them.:ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes