SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
With whom or how can i get to the incest path in that game?
So far theres no Sex, but hopefully when we actually get sex in the game, (like in two years, not kidding) it will be with the MC (Sofia) daughter (Ellie) Son (Dylan) and Sister (Patricia)
So far at most there some scene of kissing while naked, (amazing scene in my opinion) but thats it

Reactions: RyuDivX

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Does anyone now what the overall reaction of the patreons to this last update? has he gotten good revies or not? they liked the animations?
i have defended L&P some times in the past, but i didnt liked this update, i did liked the animations, i thought they were actually quite good, while the animations are definetely not the best in the business, it is unfair that some of you called it trash, they were far better than the preview we first saw, however they are reaaaally short 1 or 2 seconds max, and i would rather they were cut off the game completely or only be used for Sofia and no one else, if they are going to take so much time to make. to consider these were two updates, the 1.55 and 1.60 both of them were very, very short the only thing that got me going a little was Aiden 4 task, i couldnt believe that Sofia actually pulls up her skirt and that flashes Zac, those scenes were waaaaaay to short, i know those event were suppoused to last a few seconds at most so it makes sense they are short, but L&P could have made them seem they were longer by going more into Sofia's (also zac was possible) and giving us more of what was going trough her mind, and how she felt
Sophia's behavior in class was so strange and unreal. Best of all was the class reaction that the idiots themselves were sitting in the classroom. Nobody saw or heard anything.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Am i missing something? The new update literally start with Sophia waking up going to school, teaching, going home, then To Be Continued. Am I just missing this April Fool's joke or is something wrong with my save?
You're not on the blackmail tour and probably on the Dylan tour and the game is over

Assari

Jan 15, 2018
So, to summarize (sort of mixing my thoughts and what I find more relevant from yours):
  • Aiden's 4th task is good. As usual, he takes things one step further than expected and we can see how hot the result is but, on the contrary to what you said, Sophia recognized that she had actually enjoyed the task (we can certainly see how corrupted she is at this point). However there are a couple things that make no sense here:
    • Aiden's becoming too important in the story, way more than Patricia, which makes no sense. I understand patrons are probably asking for more tasks but, like it or not, this path is starting to be out of place.
    • It turns out that Sophia doesn't want Dylan to have to deal with Aiden not even with the help of his friends from the soccer team (I think he said that himself) but she allowed him to fight an adult in the previous update like it was nothing..
Regards
Previous task was better in many ways. Seeing those ugly "hard nipples" was awkward for me

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
So far theres no Sex, but hopefully when we actually get sex in the game, (like in two years, not kidding) it will be with the MC (Sofia) daughter (Ellie) Son (Dylan) and Sister (Patricia)
So far at most there some scene of kissing while naked, (amazing scene in my opinion) but thats it
I have to say the tags are somewhat misleading. I wish it would have been "future feature" or something like that. Yes, i am not expecting anything to happen till 2025. Question is, if i play by the time at all.
I was looking in the walkthrough and there are some sex scenes. I totally missed them because i did not care for the characters like Bennett. Who would go out with a guy like this?
I did not care for Liam either. Thats because i wanted a rift in the relationship. Since i am not into lesbian either, i missed that as well. So Dylan would be my only choice and this evaporated in nothingness.
I do say that the game is ambitious and has good story telling but since i was looking for a lewd sex game, this seems to be a miss for me. But it seems a lot of people like it for what it is.
But since i am not a supporter it does not matter what i think anyway. Man, i sound really negative, am i.

Sam watson

May 30, 2020
can someone please give the latest version of part 1 for MAC. i am tired of trying to make do with the old version, i'll just play the game from the start again

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Sophia's behavior in class was so strange and unreal. Best of all was the class reaction that the idiots themselves were sitting in the classroom. Nobody saw or heard anything.
Totally, its very silly but i think its what makes sense the most, in that scenario, i think i would'va done the same thing if i was Sofia, and i HAD to show my panties to the class, and flass a studet. but her students are really dumb no doubt about it

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Totally, its very silly but i think its what makes sense the most, in that scenario, i think i would'va done the same thing if i was Sofia, and i HAD to show my panties to the class, and flass a studet. but her students are really dumb no doubt about it
Unless her students are pretending. This scene is very stupid and illogical. When Sophia takes Aiden and Andre's phones. Sophia is very smart, but the whole class has phones and can record her.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The whole class doesnt know what sophia is about to do. only aiden and andre know so it's logical. it takes time to pull your phone out and film something you need to prepare for it
When Sophia showed her panties standing there for a while, only one girl noticed it, and no one else noticed it. When she said that Sophia's skirt had rolled up and you could see her panties. No one heard it? Because I guess she somehow didn't say it quietly.Anyone would check if it was true. Somehow, this scene is terribly silly and illogical

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
The whole class doesnt know what sophia is about to do. only aiden and andre know so it's logical. it takes time to pull your phone out and film something you need to prepare for it
Dude are you serious? I can take my phone out put in password click on camera & take photo or video in 5 seconds

Reactions: Sadowdark

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
When Sophia showed her panties standing there for a while, only one girl noticed it, and no one else noticed it. When she said that Sophia's skirt had rolled up and you could see her panties. No one heard it? Because I guess she somehow didn't say it quietly.
But what do you talk about?? The whole class saw it.

Reactions: roro and nexer
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes