ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Sorry man. Gonna delete my comment ASAP. I like trolling l&p but not unnecessarily:Kappa:
I'm going to leave mine because L&P should pause payments when he's not delivering & because it remains true that the whole AWAM experience could be improved with some, not so hard to achieve, adjustments. Any decent gestures the Dev made would probably be reciprocated by the fans. Only one person can begin to really alter the current dynamic but others could help to drive it in the right direction. There's no rule that states it has to carry on in the same old style.

I'm anything but a sentimentalist, yet I sometimes wish there could be a reset. Theoretically it would be to everyone's benefit.

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021
The thing which angers and frustrates most people is the fake hype L&P creates and the unnecessary things he does. Delay and slow pace storyline is understandable
This update was called a game-changer, he hyped it so much created so many expectations. Was the orbital animation necessary?

Reactions: Night Hacker

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
The thing which angers and frustrates most people is the fake hype L&P creates and the unnecessary things he does. Delay and slow pace storyline is understandable
This update was called a game-changer, he hyped it so much created so many expectations. Was the orbital animation necessary?
no

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
L&P has hyped up so many events in this game just think of the art class task and that event took over a month to do and he also hyped up the Fashion Show because at the time it was a record number of renders for an event.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

roflfoptor

Sep 3, 2018
L&P has hyped up so many events in this game just think of the art class task and that event took over a month to do and he also hyped up the Fashion Show because at the time it was a record number of renders for an event.
If none of those renders involve Sophia having her brains fucked out, why would L&P think anyone gives a shit about the number of renders? The main criticism of this game is the glacial pace of development (It's been YEARS, and Sophia still hasn't really started cheating yet), and the ridiculous number of unnecessary renders is a big part of the reason for that.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
I'm going to leave mine because L&P should pause payments when he's not delivering & because it remains true that the whole AWAM experience could be improved with some, not so hard to achieve, adjustments. Any decent gestures the Dev made would probably be reciprocated by the fans. Only one person can begin to really alter the current dynamic but others could help to drive it in the right direction. There's no rule that states it has to carry on in the same old style.

I'm anything but a sentimentalist, yet I sometimes wish there could be a reset. Theoretically it would be to everyone's benefit.
With respect. I do not think it our place, wise to interfere, or offer guidance to L&P on his financial business affairs. Or attempt to coerce others. Just as you wouldn't wish him to interfere with your business finances. Especially as this could prejudice or compromise the development of AWAM which would not be helpful at all. I understand your desire to be persuasive, but paying patrons already have a choice to unsubscribe from L&P if they wish, but that is not the prerogative of a pirate channel.

From an independent platform like this we should continue to articulate well delivered reviews, offer balanced opinions and demonstrate courtesy toward others as your comments regularly do. There's always room for humour too!

Above all we should be the ones showing solid support behind AWAM and publish credit to L&P where due, rather than all this commonplace negativity which could destroy its future. I think a lot of people are fed up with this developer being insulted and heckled with words such as thief, liar, milker, and the rest. The guy must have an iron exterior to put up with it...

My advice. Enjoy it while it's here.

Apr 15, 2022

I also wouldn't have deleted my comment. But I already got thread banned permanently on couple of accounts so playing it safer

Reactions: ancienregimele

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
With respect. I do not think it our place, wise to interfere, or offer guidance to L&P on his financial business affairs. Or attempt to coerce others. Just as you wouldn't wish him to interfere with your business finances. Especially as this could prejudice or compromise the development of AWAM which would not be helpful at all. I understand your desire to be persuasive, but paying patrons already have a choice to unsubscribe from L&P if they wish, but that is not the prerogative of a pirate channel.

From an independent platform like this we should continue to articulate well delivered reviews, offer balanced opinions and demonstrate courtesy toward others as your comments regularly do. There's always room for humour too!

Above all we should be the ones showing solid support behind AWAM and publish credit to L&P where due, rather than all this commonplace negativity which could destroy its future. I think a lot of people are fed up with this developer being insulted and heckled with words such as thief, liar, milker, and the rest. The guy must have an iron exterior to put up with it...

Don't worry, neither does he care or read this forum. People have opinions, let them have it. It's part of growing up.
The majority knows he's milking money, dividing a million pieces of a cake.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

I hear what you're saying but I know from past postings that it is only possible for him to have two views on anything I write. They are, 'total indifference' & 'hatred'. Once I held out what passes in my existence for an olive branch & it was on this thread....no reply. At least he didn't overwrite it with "Return to Sender".

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
I am really confused with this. Last time I played the game it finished with her in Hottub with Sam (Android version) I have since got a new phone so I downloaded Part One and Part Two android on my new phone. Played through part one which for some reason stopped and created a final save just after bathing the old gents. Part 2 started from where the final save was but finished BEFORE the Hottub scene this time round. I chose all the same options I did from the last update last year. Am I missing something because none of the new scenes, animations ect were in Part 2 that I downloaded from this thread, Android version downloaded was the one posted a couple of pages back. I am downloading PC version to see if it's any different. Just majorly confused has the Android version NOT been updated or something?

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes