lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Would janitor Clark n the 2 old dudes in the nursery get to fuck her?wht do u guys think? We all have different taste but I surely prefer those paths than (Dylans path -incest),BTW great gm n shout out to the development team
No Janitor clark is other option for Sophie to take down Aiden.

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
Hello, I would be very happy if anyone can help me. How can I do it for Android? I play on PC. I also did the transfer, but the Android file system is different, I can't transfer the final save to 2 partitions.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hello, I would be very happy if anyone can help me. How can I do it for Android? I play on PC. I also did the transfer, but the Android file system is different, I can't transfer the final save to 2 partitions.
You have a problem to transfer a final save from PC to Android? There is a problem reading final save on Android. Which Android port do you use? (The port isn't the problem but I need to know which one you use to give you the right solution).

Reactions: hzafery

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
You have a problem to transfer a final save from PC to Android? There is a problem reading final save on Android. Which Android port do you use? (The port isn't the problem but I need to know which one you use to give you the right solution).
Android does not see the last save file, I start a new game, it says "no import files"

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
hzafery
It works with the one I linked. You have to copy your .txt final save to 0011/Org.AWifeAndMother.0011/game/finalsaves.
(I think you should launch the game once before copying your final save)

kevin19997

Aug 9, 2017
Small update however maybe important consequences for Sophia's storyline ?... :unsure:
i do not think so.
if i had to predict this "short" update, i would go with some groping or showing tits/pussy and if u asked morello for help, he probably just steps in before anything serious could happen.

this "update" was never planned (if it was, correct me), so its just getting released to delay the next "big" update.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes