xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I mean the son is completely different.

He went from having same shitty bowl cut every young male Daz model has to one that isn't used as much.

(and no actual punk on earth says "give me the peak metrosexual David Beckham hairstyle!")

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
She looks good to me. I like the fact that he's changing the characters' appearances during the game.
And a son who wants to bone his mother is a douche regardless of the haircut ;)

a55555

May 31, 2017
Hopefully this game doesn't get dropped...it has potential to be the best h game. It's all up to the dev though.

Reactions: Chel

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
when the hell is the new version coming out .........he sad he had the renders and the story ready ( like 10000 renders ) so why is it taking so long ....and the new hair style is bad like really bad ....she looks like a housewife with 3 kids and no time to take care of herself .........i had high hope for this game....... ehhhhhh

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
...he sad he had the renders and the story ready ( like 10000 renders ) so why is it taking so long ...
You're kidding right? He doesn't have the renders ready.
He probably has the plot in a rough form. But the bulk of the work in such game are the graphics and the Ren'Py coding.

Reactions: Alley_Cat and Chel

Abytripplewhy

Aug 5, 2017
Is actually funny how some people think that making these sort of games is an easy feat . These types of games are time consuming in general .
So you have this polished concept and a good game fundamentally , made by a creator with an attention to minutiae , realism and atmosphere and there are still some people who find themselves nitpicking , asking for the product to be realeased at an unreasonable pace . There is a lot of work going into the programming and coding alone , and we didn't even talk about the time to write the script and put it all into play and adding the details . Do you want something good ? Then you shouldn't be mad if the game is not released in 2 days after the prior version . Especially if you are not contributing on the Patreon page .

Think of it as watching a good TV Series or a new installment of a movie . Wouldn't you rather wait a few more months(in our case weeks) than recieve a poorly written , unsatisfying sequel ?

R

RWaites

TB-N10cB20gI8x4v935sgORsgH4ICZOMLYSg6amRHthv0eU6tv7vlCg7LxJYTn0L.png

The last big event of day 3! After that 2 small events remain and I will start with the programming and translation. As soon as all renders are ready and optimized I will announce a first release date.
Currently 362 renders are ready!!! So, the new update will even have over 400 new renders!!!

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
With about 400 new renders I'd say pretty close to the demo,
400 new renders don't explain much sadly.

We already know 0.2 is for 1 day only as opposed to 0.1 (2 days). So i'm just curious as to what we can expect in terms of actual minutes.

R

RWaites

400 new renders don't explain much sadly.

We already know 0.2 is for 1 day only as opposed to 0.1 (2 days). So i'm just curious as to what we can expect in terms of actual minutes.
Sorry, he's doing 1 day per update, so 400+ renders should add up to a decent amount of game play.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Cyan

Jul 25, 2017
This has got to be some of the best art I've seen, especially the large city-scenes. Developers tend to make cities look dead with the lack of polish and extra characters (usually a hardware limitation for creating large scenes with lots of people), but these are wonderful.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Very Promising game, cant wait for next update. and very like to mother in first role.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Sorry, he's doing 1 day per update, so 400+ renders should add up to a decent amount of game play.
I read that the game is planned for 30 in game days, so if he is releasing an update at this rate, man i don't even wanna do the math:))

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes