NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
this game aged like Hawaiian Pineapple Pizza. you eat few slides and put it in the fridge for 2 months.

When you are dead tired from work, dealing with a day full of Karens - Come back to it, & throw the pizza in the microwave, eat it & taste okay.

It neither fresh nor trash.

Reactions: jenyabest
Feb 22, 2018
this game aged like Hawaiian Pineapple Pizza. you eat few slides and put it in the fridge for 2 months.

When you are dead tired from work, dealing with a day full of Karens - Come back to it, & throw the pizza in the microwave, eat it & taste okay.

It neither fresh nor trash.
You have to add hot sauce to Hawaiian pizza.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
From the beginning, he should not have encouraged Sofia to have sex with everyone in the community during a period of 30 days and at all times, early in the morning, before noon, in the afternoon, and at night.
Oh yes this so much.
It's such a weird constraint.
First of all it's obviously ridiculous to have such a development during a single month.
From prudish wife to full blown slut in 30 days.

But it also robs the story of various points of the year where fun stuff could happen.
Vacation, perhaps the car has to go into the shop, Thanksgiving, Christmas... there's just so much.

Instead she goes full skank in a month.
And I mean even worse that it's not even a full month. The game has 15 playable days so far while being at day 21.
6 days being MIA.

What is she going to do? Get fucked constantly in the last 9 days?
Hasn't even given a BJ yet and is still uptight.
Is it going to be stereotypical Hentai where she goes insane upon having a dick in her completely losing her mind and will?

What a weird constraint to give.
He could've just laid the story out over a year with time skips.
Time skips are perfectly logical. No one expected to see the entire foot march of the Fellowship to the Misty Mountains.
Ain't nobody got time for that. Hence it was skipped.

Reactions: p_l_a

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I just wanted to pop in real quick, and tell you guys that it’s been fun. With 205, I feel like I’m free for a while, and I’m probably going to take a break for about a year. I’m going back to farting around with AI and making scenes in Virt-a-Mate.

See you later!

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
This update had so much potential, and ended up disappointing same like it was for Hillary Clinton when she ran for President's office. Played through exercise and shower, only to go back to old save, skip this and then save.
Were you hoping Hillary would suck Trump's dick?

Gukl

Aug 20, 2017
sucks to wait for next update. I skipped this one. only 2x renders that were good and the animations are worse than the AI stuff people post

XWIN

Jan 5, 2023
After she did it with gang member, student and friends' son now she still thinks happily married :KEK:

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes