ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The "wild" event is planned for PD16, not 19. It's the first sex scene with Sophia on the Filthy route that is PD19. So I'm guessing the "wild" event, although apparently something we wont expect, will be something leading up to sex, like a bj or hj.

Since one of the original financing goals was L&P dropping out of college to focus on the game, I always assumed he was around 20 when he started the game. Which would only put him at around 25 now.
You're right about the "wild" event. I think I've mentally put it to one side to focus on the probable actual sex on PD19. This is because of the divergence of personal opinion with what L&P thinks "hot AF" & what I think & the probability that "wild" could be just as open to interpretation.

When it comes to the Dev's age, no-one really knows (AFAIK) but I remember years ago there was some discussion which seemed to confirm he was in his early 30s. He could have been a "mature student" in further education. I've tended to believe that sort of age because of the attention to detail & research for some scenes, e.g. the art class lecture. Some fans, (mainly young?), thought it was boring but I surmised that a younger Dev would never have bothered with such detail.....& who can forget the guitar lesson?

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Lust & Passion 2022 its just really something new. I never saw updates coming that fast (and I never really mind before, if theres an update then there is an update, if not... well there are many other good games). But still seeing one of my favourite games progress that fast kind of give me the chills ;) so dont get me wrong L&P its kinda my way to say congratulations and thank you ;)

Jan 5, 2022
Lust & Passion 2022 its just really something new. I never saw updates coming that fast (and I never really mind before, if theres an update then there is an update, if not... well there are many other good games). But still seeing one of my favourite games progress that fast kind of give me the chills ;) so dont get me wrong L&P its kinda my way to say congratulations and thank you ;)
That's not L&P you are talking to.:rolleyes:
This Lust&Passion is the original account of L&P.

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes