dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Choose side job No. 1.
And what if we don't like old geezer either? We can't refuse both jobs, we have to choose between grandpas or kids. And it's not explicit, you have to refuse the first job (grandpas) before knowing you have to tutor kids and can't refuse it

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
And what if we don't like old geezer either? We can't refuse both jobs, we have to choose between grandpas or kids. And it's not explicit, you have to refuse the first job (grandpas) before knowing you have to tutor kids and can't refuse it
You also don't need to agree to do anything for the kids or the geezers. For my walkthrough I just recommend players accept the first side job but not play the extra content. Which is boring, but not too bad. On PD12 you just end up playing board games with them.

Like for the second side job, it's perfectly playable to just not agree to teach the boys Sex Ed. If there ends up being anything hot with Leah, that's probably what I'll end up doing.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I choose old geezers over children any day of the week. Can't say I'm looking forward to seeing their dusty dingdongs anywhere near Sophia, but seeing her wear this lewd nurse costume during their next event is hopefully gonna be worth it.

God knows if we'll ever reach that PD...actually, which PD is the next old geezer event? PD's take so long to develop that I'm slowly losing interest in the story alltogether.

ruhamuo

Sep 8, 2019
My main save file is the Aiden path, so what I have to do now is give up the Aiden path and make a save file where I played with Amber in the water.

Because otherwise this update will be finished in 2 seconds

Reactions: t3alqdansam
3.20 star(s) 477 Votes