Danv

Aug 21, 2020
hm, how much of content Part 2 actually have? just finished Part 1, started Part 2, it picked up my save, got about 30 seconds of intro sequence and game ends back to main menu... am i too early here?

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
hm, how much of content Part 2 actually have? just finished Part 1, started Part 2, it picked up my save, got about 30 seconds of intro sequence and game ends back to main menu... am i too early here?
Depends on what route you're playing. If like me you send Dylan to boarding school then yes, you're too early. The next update with Dylan/Amber will be even worse in terms of content.

If you play the Dylan route, then so far there's been task #4, the Morello option for discontinuing the tasks, a small fan-service scene for those continuing the tasks, and the bonus storyline where Ellie discovers that Logan really is a shithead. So there is content, you just have to be playing that particular path.

Reactions: Danv

Bailea

May 28, 2020
No, of course I wouldn't. But Dylan would do his mother, sister, his aunt, his neighbor and probably every other hot woman that interacts with him.
I'm just here to witness the suffering of this poor fella. :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
This game has been in dev for 5 years now? barely any progression and so much slow burn, though I did enjoy the lesbian path but man it was a lot of reading for barely any scenes beyond the teasing.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
According to L&P there are 10 ms word pages for this update.
It jumped from 20% to 30% yesterday which means he translated 1 page yesterday.

That was his work for the whole day. Translating one page from German to English.

Congratulations L&P :ROFLMAO:
He already said it takes 1 day to translate 2 to 2.5 pages of text. His reason is that he needs to work side by side with his proofreader and he writes the dialog in real-time.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 477 Votes