hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Hey can you help me? I changed the rpyc files in notepad files and the game doesnt want to open again how to change it back.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
you guys criticize the game so much then why are u so desperate to play it?
Speaking as one of the people critical of the recent updates, what about my posts makes you think I'm desperate to play the update? In all seriousness, all I'm expecting for this entire update for my playthrough is the loading screen, then "to be continued ..."

Like all the updates for Part 2 so far, not even worth downloading.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Am I right in assuming for that players like me that aren't interested in the Dylan/Amber path that this update isn't even worth downloading? By the looks of things it's just a watered down version of the last Ellie event.
I have to disagree with you there. Even if you don't play Dylan/Amber, which is weird... because you must have sent Dylan to boarding school, right? The whole event was very good and hot! The "under the table scene" extremely lewd and not similar to other "under the table" scenes! All in all definitely very very hot.

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
I counted 43 renders from the DOL image rpa extractor, but judging from the dialog, some are clearly missing

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes