oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
I have such a question. If I register on the day of the game's release and pay 30 euros, will I be able to download the game immediately?
I paid for the minimum membership, I automatically got access to the download link by e-mail. I had to reset the password for it to work, but that wasn't an issue.

Please note: I cannot download yet as that is only available to premium members, I have to wait too.

If you took the route of cancelling membership you would still be paying for either master or legend status for each update, that might seem a bit much for some. I have to wait 10 days, the compromise would be to get advanced or pro membership, but that would be a 3 or 5 day wait. The choice is yours but of course if there is no link here 3 or 5 days after release it might make sense.

merin_aspic

Dec 24, 2018

Here we are all friends, almost brothers with the same needs... needs of Sophia and Ellie... and some fabric touch.

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
:WaitWhat:So asking a simple question of why this game is yet to be updated is off-topic now? Ok then.

KAz87

Sep 18, 2018
:WaitWhat:So asking a simple question of why this game is yet to be updated is off-topic now? Ok then.
I suppose because the GDP of certain countries cant be considered as the part of Dylan's penis implant he has been supported thru the daunting years of the development of this visually underestimated miracle we have the chance to experience here.

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes