winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Out of everything, I find twerp content the least believable and the most tedious to get through. The idea of a snot-nosed little prick coming on to a grown ass woman irks me to no end. I can some what see how a mother/son relationship could end up twisted into something increasingly perverted, but, unless a woman has a tiny pecker + a baby face kink, I don't see why Dylan, or Sam or whomever else in that age range, could get with someone that looks and acts like Sofia.
My initial impression was that this game had a female protagonist and that we'd be following Sofia's daily activities. This "Dylan the Conqueror" tangent that we've been steered on, belongs in a DLC, in my opinion. Not only is it a delay/milking tactic, it's not even a very good one. It's crap like this that keep me from supporting this game.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I was going to download it after a long year but seeing the comments I'm going to save trouble I won't burn megas :D

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Now Sophia will have to face both Dylan and Sam in upcoming events
I do not undertake to condemn anyone, but in the second part of the game there is clearly lack of opportunity to adjust the parameters of the game, asking the gamer a few questions at launch so that gamers can play all the content without returning to the first part. If DMD GameDev was able to create this transition, I see no reason to do the same in this game. This fuss with saves in the future will disappoint many people, except the most devoted fans

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2022
For those that are new:

September 29, 2020 L&P wrote the following:
3) As for the help. I'm, currently looking and also communicating with some professional storywriters.
Since that promise, it's been:

• 652 days
  • Or 1 year, 9 months, 14 days excluding the end date.
  • Or 21 months, 14 days excluding the end date.
:sleep:

November 23, 2021 L&P wrote the following:
Furthermore: Next year I will try to look and approach some skilled artist and discuss with him/her a way how to make the scene creation faster, by keeping the artistic quality. The rendering is not the problem, like I already said many times. It's the actual creation of these scenes and adjustments. The only chance I see at the moment would be trusting a total stranger my files and the creation of a part of my scenes on his own responsibility. Also, a professional writer could be a relief because I'm also losing a lot of time at thinking about the dialogues. Two minds would be better here than just one of course.
Since that re-promise, it's been:
  • 232 days
  • Or 7 months, 20 days excluding the end date.

:ROFLMAO:

And then the cherry on top, September 24, 2020:
Nobody’s working over the Internet as long as they want their product to look like something.
Fortune 500 companies working remote? I don't know how. Impossible.
Studios like Pixar working remote? What? No way.

That's all.

3.20 star(s) 475 Votes