Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I am running the compressed .150 for Mac. I keep getting a error when I try to save at the end of Part 1.

Anyone have a fix?
I'm not a Mac user but one told me you shouldn't install your app in the "private" folder but in "application" folder.
If you don't want to, you'll have to install the patch linked here.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Lol a udapte for a simple scene in addition, and still if you did not make the right road, you can not unlock it...

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Ma sono l'unico a cui dà questo errore quando avvio l'eseguibile del gioco?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/awam_specific.rpy", line 358, in <module>
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'isnumeric'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "scripts/awam_specific.rpyc", line 347, in script
File "scripts/awam_specific.rpyc", line 347, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/awam_specific.rpy", line 358, in <module>
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'isnumeric'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.165 0.165
Wed Jul 13 09:46:24 2022
Unzip the attached file in your game/scripts folder.

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
by the way ..
I liked the scene with Dylan and Amber.
Graphics and renderings are great, as always.
As for the animations .... forget it ... they are few and of not excellent quality compared to other games. The developer would be better off not wasting too much time on these.
I'm just sorry that this scene can only be seen in the gallery, if you aren't on the right path ...
Between the long development times and the somewhat messed up paths ... honestly I'm losing passion for this game
Thanks for the information. How does one get on the Amber path?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
very disappointing update waiting 2-3 month for a 5min game play . only 1 scene.
Actually more like 6 weeks, but yeah. An AWAM update without Sophia is like playing an entirely different game nobody wants to play (well, maybe some people do), really.

I'd be somewhat "happy" if L&P were to release a 300 render update every 6 weeks, but with interesting events including Sophia, not...this. I mean, Amber is hot, but it just doesn't do it for me personally.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
That's how he keeps this thing going:

... -> Hype -> More hype -> Enough hype to forget disappointments -> Extreme hype -> Release -> Disappointment -> Venting -> Settlement -> "Progress" -> *repeat*
Looks like the number of comments bashing dev, including surplus from rough newbies, is slowly going down and the cycle will soon be complete. Now time for L&P's vacation, next progress bar release, and the hype will start to build up again. Isn't this rythm and harmony beautiful..?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I've just started to play these update. But to my surprise nothing new on the route I've played.
I know that there are different routes, you can choose during gameplay, and if I go back a little I'm sure, I'll find some saves of the other routes in my save folder.
But can can somebody please tell me, in which routes I can find new content (aiden Yes/No, Emma Yes/No, Don Morello Yes/No, etc., etc) ?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Hi, I've just started to play these update. But to my surprise nothing new on the route I've played.
I know that there are different routes, you can choose during gameplay, and if I go back a little I'm sure, I'll find some saves of the other routes in my save folder.
But can can somebody please tell me, in which routes I can find new content (aiden Yes/No, Emma Yes/No, Don Morello Yes/No, etc., etc) ?
same i thought there's a new scene but no idea the actual new update was part 2 or part 1
when i play the part 2 the scene just the same scene but part 1 wasn't 0.165 but 150 :FacePalm:

Dec 29, 2021
Actually more like 6 weeks, but yeah. An AWAM update without Sophia is like playing an entirely different game nobody wants to play (well, maybe some people do), really.

I'd be somewhat "happy" if L&P were to release a 300 render update every 6 weeks, but with interesting events including Sophia, not...this. I mean, Amber is hot, but it just doesn't do it for me personally.

After noticing how users adore Sophie, the developer seems afraid of doing "the wrong thing" with her, it's better not to touch the porcelain vase. In return, he can get cheeky with Amber and the girl in the rape at school. The update was ok for me, the character Sophie is not more important to me than the others.(y)

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 473 Votes