Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Why this surprises anyone now remains a mystery to me. L&P strives for perfection. Perfection as L&P understands it. He has not reworked these images for anyone, only for himself.
From the little I know about L&P, it was always clear to me that it was only a matter of time before his old works would be so disturbing that he had no choice but to rework them.
Nevertheless, it looks to me as if the revised images do not reach the current standard. They look more like assembly line production, which is good. But I can be wrong.
:ROFLMAO: Hush Don't give me new ideas.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So you'd prefer if he'd juggling his balls between the updates in his freetime?
Again, it's not about his "freetime". Nobody cares what he does in his freetime. We already knew he takes a week off from development after each update.

It's the fact that when developers start reworking stuff, it doesn't work out. So many games end up in an endless cycle of being reworked that people have every reason to be concerned.

Right now, it seems to be a 1-1 render swap. But what if he starts making new renders? What if he starts reworking the dialog? What if his "freetime" rework extends into and delays the start of the new content?

And he didn't do this for new people who just found the game. If he did, he would've said so. He did this because he doesn't like the early game art, like he said. Nothing more, nothing less.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
He's not doing it for people who already played the game but for those who will still discover it in the future and start from the beginning. And he also said that after each update he needs to sort files, doing a lot of customer support answering hundreds of emails and messages, updating the specials website, plus preparing stuff for the next update. Now the rest of the freetime after each update which everyone would deserve to have after working every day for around 5-6 weeks, he spends now for remaking the very beginning of the game. Where's the problem with that? He's not doing it for you or any other pirate troll after all!
So you'd prefer if he'd juggling his balls between the updates in his freetime?
Ok darling first of all calm your shit down, calling me a troll for making fair constructive criticism and calling L&P mistakes when he makes one, is completely out of place so show a little maturity.

You ask what is the problem?! I tell you, this is the same thing that happened with Jennifer's animation (no one remembers or talks about it anymore of course) that delayed all the development for three months, it's not the right time to do it, leave it for later, there are more important things to do, time lost in this kind of nonsense is not recovered.

I'm not suggesting L&P not to do it, just to do it at a more appropriate time.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ok darling first of all calm your shit down, calling me a troll for making fair constructive criticism and calling L&P mistakes when he makes one, is completely out of place so show a little maturity.

You ask what is the problem?! I tell you, this is the same thing that happened with Jennifer's animation (no one remembers or talks about it anymore of course) that delayed all the development for three months, it's not the right time to do it, leave it for later, there are more important things to do, time lost in this kind of nonsense is not recovered.

I'm not suggesting L&P not to do it, just to do it at a more appropriate time.
Hi! For L&P, who for at least 2 years has no inklination to ever complete this game, just get money out of it, it is the perfect time! Stalling the already abyssal development speed further is simply good playing off the patrons. And he needs something to pull newbies. I truly doubt many of the old guard are still with AWAM. Noone with at least some brains is. We are just looking what happens and are amused!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What the hell kind of airport is this?! Who builds an airport at 10K feet above sea level?
And why do Carl, Dylan and whatsisfaceLiam look even douchier than before?
It's not unheard of in some parts of Central America.

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
I get he said it's his free time and that's all good if feels the need to rework the beginning

But who honestly here cares? It's done now no one is going back thinking oh my god that looks bad. i get it you start off somewhere and you get better within time

Best to move on L&P the airport stuff adds nothing really.

Reactions: Cedrog

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Hi! For L&P, who for at least 2 years has no inklination to ever complete this game, just get money out of it, it is the perfect time! Stalling the already abyssal development speed further is simply good playing off the patrons. And he needs something to pull newbies. I truly doubt many of the old guard are still with AWAM. Noone with at least some brains is. We are just looking what happens and are amused!
That L&P is not going to end AWAM has been known since the update of the yoga class in September 2020, and it is more obvious two years later, there are no surprises on that subject or debate, now I think it is fair for all those who follow AWAM the newcomers and the old guard that in at least two or three years when AWAM is abandoned because at this rate it doesn't have much time left, let's have some more sexual content regarding Sophia, in other words that she fucks someone else (male or female) than her husband, it's fair and it's the right thing to do after so much waiting and then we can look back and say "well at least she got rid of Liam's yoke", everyone happy and no more complaints.

Wasting time updating old renders to supposedly attract new players is downright bullshit.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wasting time updating old renders to supposedly attract new players is downright bullshit.
That is not bullshit, but strategy. He needs new patrons to milk, because I am sure most of those being with him in the beginning are fed up with L&P´s lies and development speed. Those players not coming in via F95, do not get the full picture and can be liberated of their money for a couple months.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hah, i have to wonder how many people here who complain about how L&P works are actually paying customers :LOL:. Personally i don't really care to complain about the amount of content, because i enjoy the game and i'm not paying for it currently. Also they are single amateur dev, sure they get really good amount of money, but it doesn't really change the fact that they are not professional dev in a sense that they had training and experience of doing such before starting this. People put way too much expectations on these amateur devs, when professional devs can and will also betray expectations quite regularly.

Just skip some updates and come back on later date, there's lots of games here to play while you wait for decent amount of content to be made for your next play through. Perhaps by that point you might even want to play it again from the start like i usually do with games, due to saves breaking too often with some games.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
That is not bullshit, but strategy. He needs new patrons to milk, because I am sure most of those being with him in the beginning are fed up with L&P´s lies and development speed. Those players not coming in via F95, do not get the full picture and can be liberated of their money for a couple months.
If that line of thought is true, then what he's doing is a scam motivated by greed and any lack decent conduct throw the people (older or new) that is paying him for developing AWAM.

Disappointed but not unexpected

Mar 14, 2022
Hah, i have to wonder how many people here who complain about how L&P works are actually paying customers :LOL:. Personally i don't really care to complain about the amount of content, because i enjoy the game and i'm not paying for it currently. Also they are single amateur dev, sure they get really good amount of money, but it doesn't really change the fact that they are not professional dev in a sense that they had training and experience of doing such before starting this. People put way too much expectations on these amateur devs, when professional devs can and will also betray expectations quite regularly.

Just skip some updates and come back on later date, there's lots of games here to play while you wait for decent amount of content to be made for your next play through. Perhaps by that point you might even want to play it again from the start like i usually do with games, due to saves breaking too often with some games.
A lot of people here were patrons at one point, now they just made the decision not to give money until the milk stops. And rightfully so.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
A lot of people here were patrons at one point, now they just made the decision not to give money until the milk stops. And rightfully so.
I mean, that's their right and if they don't feel like they get their money's worth then definitely do stop paying, not arguing that. I just doubt that moaning about these things will have that big of an effect if you do it on piracy forum. Mostly waste of energy at that point unless you get kicks out of it. If dev was active member of this forum then sure i could see benefit in doing so.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes