hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The problem with remaking the renders is,that after 5 years there will be more renders in need of a remake.And after another 5 years even more.What right now is looking as a top render,after 15 years probably will look like very poor render.
That's exactly what I meant. That's why I won't be surprised in 5 years.
When I look at source code I wrote 10 years ago, I'm itching to tear it apart and make it better. But I would only do that for myself. Nobody would pay for it and it would only serve my perfectionist nature. So I leave it!
What I want to say is on this level I can understand L&P. But also he should just leave it.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I respect your opinion, but I'm the complete opposite of you. :p

I think it doesn't matter whether you pay or not, regardless of the topic (quality/content/progress/...).

I recognize that some people can be in excess, either because he pays and praises* the game, or because he doesn't pay, and so it makes them happy to spit on the game. :cautious::rolleyes:
(* It's a well-known cognitive bias, you value more something you've invested in or given money to. The opposite is true to a lesser extent)

And there are those who will never pay because even a dollar a month is too much.:cry:

For me, any criticism must be accompanied by valuable arguments (not a status) and one constructive/feasible solution (at least). :cool:

Since you talk to me about quality and pace of development, many people here before me have already mentioned a number of facts.

I am thinking especially of quency77 who just recalled some elements that no one can ignore.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-170-lust-passion.5944/post-4284722

It's just
View attachment 2021001

Some advance to counterbalance that the quality of renderings has significantly improved and others say that L&P's experience, time* spent on developments, hardware (multi RTX 3090), must have also increased significantly.
(* free time during his studies to full time job)

All solutions to reduce the time between updates, were proposed here. And none were retained, because L&P prefers to work alone (and that's his Right).

So, some people start to get fed up, and complain and no matter whether they pay or not.

But if you really want to have an answer to your question, go to his patreon's page, see if they are a lot of complainants and compare with here, you'll get your ratio. :geek:

Personally I don't care, I expect that we find a correct pace of a P.D. every 200d at most. There are 9.5 P.D left, even at this pace, there would still be 5 years of development, no time to scatter on secondary events, new characters, ...

BTW originally, Patreon's logic is to provide additional content or 'premiere' for those who pay, and allow everyone to access the content some time after (maybe few weeks)

When it comes to 'me being a pirate', have you seen where you are ? :sneaky:

With all due respect
View attachment 2020992
Never did say that i wasn't pirate. :D Considering i'm here and have stated that i'm not a paying customer, have already commented about the content of this update and so forth, it should be obvious that i'm pirate in here. :p

And yes, people have the right to complain of course, even if they aren't paying customers and get fed up with the progress of the dev. I only questioned the point of it really, would think it is much more fruitful for personal life to go and look other games to like and return for this after some time and x number of updates have come along, like i tend to do with many games that progress slowly.

Also the original question was mostly just amused musings, not something that i could bother to look up to in that length, since majority of L&P's posts are locked for patrons iirc. And i'm not one and have not been one.

Also yes getting someone else to do some of the work that has been proposed is option for getting updates faster and with more content, but it's quite common with people that are creating something that they don't want to release any creative control, even perceived loss of it is something they are against.

But i think that's all i'm going to bother with this for now, it's been amusing to have this chat and see people reacting. Have a good rest of the morning/day/evening/night you folks. :)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Well one final thing i'm going to comment about of this conversation. If the dev wants to use their free time to redo some renders, that have bothered them, let them. It's his free time and redoing some renders is lot less stressful or demanding than actual creative process for new content, i know people that can and will do things like that to relax occasionally. Now if he starts devoting actual update time for them, then it's different matter.

PS. now i'm fully done on commenting about this update and discussion.

Mar 14, 2022
Are you saying that has been replaced with ?
If so, then he will have to do some more renovations to the game...
View attachment 2020831
He's trying to make new patreons think that the game came out last year instead of 2017 :KEK: :KEK:

Mar 14, 2022
First of all, thank you for doing a screenshot of the question 'cause I think Randy Klein has already had some deleted messages.
Then thank you for keeping us informed, I'm very curious to know the explanations. :)

I hope that we will have an answer on the substance of the question, and not on considerations of implications : I do my best, it is difficult to have the same vision as me, I will waste time explaining what I want, provide a pc with all the assets, find a reliable person... o_O

By the way, did anyone ask : how long he hoped to finish the game ? But I'm more interested in the answer to Randy’s question right now, so let's leave it for later... :coffee:

We all learned today that until now L&P took a week off after every update. No wonder he likes these 6 week updates :KEK:
Sometimes he has "technical difficulties" and also takes a week withing the update. Lust&Relax.

Talcum Powder

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
He isn't scared of people stealing his assets. Pretty much everything in this game are normal daz assets, people can pretty easily recreate everything themselves. As evidenced by the massive fanart thread and a couple fan games.

LP doesn't hire anyone to help him because he doesn't want help. He is, before anything, an artist. If he'd let someone else make the art for him, then it's not longer *his* art. It's someone elses. Which is why I continue to believe the animator also doesn't exist as well.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Ok darling first of all calm your shit down, calling me a troll for making fair constructive criticism and calling L&P mistakes when he makes one, is completely out of place so show a little maturity.

You ask what is the problem?! I tell you, this is the same thing that happened with Jennifer's animation (no one remembers or talks about it anymore of course) that delayed all the development for three months, it's not the right time to do it, leave it for later, there are more important things to do, time lost in this kind of nonsense is not recovered.

I'm not suggesting L&P not to do it, just to do it at a more appropriate time.
Correct, When he finishes :ROFLMAO: :LOL::cry: the freaking game. Will never subscribe for this game again.

This Guy!!

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Firstly L&P has not done a lot of renders under the open night sky. So the comparison is pretty limited. Sophia also doesn't walk around naked in the open so there is no render. So if you want a true fair comparison use the daylight renders here.

The lighting effect you showed earlier through the grill. Here's how L&P did it and it looks so much real. The shadow effects in the entire room is so good and feels real. This is kind of background we can call engaging and not as jarring.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There aren't enough renders from the night to show what L&P can do with his art right now. Inside the biker club too however the lighting is complex and looks great. But when it comes to day time. I can say with utmost certainty that L&P's renders actually are on a much higher level. Again don't get me wrong. The other dev is not bad but the difference in level of skill is pretty obvious visually.
L&P Render altho quite good they are far from perfect, i will refer to those renders that you used exactly, the renders of the Nathalie Scene with the grill are waaay over burned, i mean in the first renders you dont see nothing at all of Sophia, and in the second render it happens the same again with Nathalie, i mean just look at them its quite clear, it all turns into white, and a really big percentage of L&P renders are overburned, in this scene in the first picture (you posted) you could say its to further empashise Nathalie's bum, and in the second picture Sophia's body

But what about this picture? 1662169506346.png
All that we are seeing its Sophia and yet, she is still way over burned, the viewer cant appreciate fully her beauty, bc we cant se her skin, it looks like she is glowing, its terrible if you ask me (i also make renders for a living, my boss would never accept something like this)

She would look much better if L&P would have use if her skin looked like this.
1662169774736.png

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
it is very interesting to read your posts. I agree with both of you (personally I like AWAM).
you both judge from a technical point of view - do not forget - the main thing is the client. if the game is abandoned, it is most likely not a very good game. therefore, at the moment AWAM turns out to be the best game and the developer is better.
P.S. hiring a person who created a not-quite-successful game is not too good.
If a Game (or something) its more popular that other, it doesnt mean it has a better quality or that its better, it simply means that its more popular, i have seen some really great game here, some have renders, models, story and so on that in my opinion (I do renders for a living) do surpass L&P's

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes