Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Thanks for deleting all my posts, mods. I guess that I’m advertising something that’s not even for sale, and we have to keep the discussion strictly about how awesome/creepy Sam is, and how slow the releases are. Heaven forbid we have anything to talk about or look at between releases. Really doing your best to keep this thread dead. Really standing your watch.
07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790__01 (1).jpg

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Maybe you should go to fanart thread.
Clearly, people just come here to complain into the abyss about how long releases take, so I suppose I am in the wrong place. If the mod in question had done any looking into it beyond not at all, they would have seen that I started that line of discussion in an attempt to spark conversation about creative work that people may have begun themselves, inspired by AWAM. And, yes, also get some feedback from like-minded people, but again, I don’t have anything to directly shill for, and I would also add, with no small amount of humility, that those posts were getting a very strong reaction.

Nevermind, back to regularly scheduled programming.

-Man, Sophia’s just never going to get laid!
-Man, Dylan/Sam is great/creepy (depending on who’s posting)
-Man, these updates are sure taking a long time!
-Stop complaining about the long waits!

You can’t keep discussion alive for indeterminate stretches of time between releases with nothing but some variation of the above posts, and not expect it all turn incredibly toxic (which it has). I just pop in here periodically after months of ignoring VNs (instead of coming here to constantly complain), and the discussion is literally always the same constant stream of negativity.

And anyway, why would I come to a board for avowed content pirates to “advertise”? Seems a little bit counter-intuitive to me.

Last edited:

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
$63 for a teaser of a younger version that's shocking.

This so there is no leaks? Screwing his subs does not look good.

As i keep saying i think its the best game by far but he does his self no favours the way he treats his subs

Reactions: Toushiro
Jan 2, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s going to get leaked anyway, cause he just drops it to lower tier levels later in the week like he does with his updates. Tbh the only reason he has it so high is for his own ego to feel better. No matter what he does, everyone content gets leaked @ some point. Just a part to the game. I understand you don’t want to be a part of that but don’t feel bad either if you change your mind cause he doesn’t keep it forever up for ever. Again its more of a ego boost. Plus, it's unfair for the amount of money he makes a month of patron alone. He also has other sites just like patron that other countries use to support the game and charging them the same amount.

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
It’s going to get leaked anyway, cause he just drops it to lower tier levels later in the week like he does with his updates. Tbh the only reason he has it so high is for his own ego to feel better. No matter what he does, everyone content gets leaked @ some point. Just a part to the game. I understand you don’t want to be a part of that but don’t feel bad either if you change your mind cause he doesn’t keep it forever up for ever. Again its more of a ego boost. Plus, it's unfair for the amount of money he makes a month of patron alone. He also has other sites just like patron that other countries use to support the game and charging them the same amount.
he doesnt have lol

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I hope not too :unsure:
Well on the Dylan route we did have the scene of Larry Morello fantasizing about having sex with Sophia, so with the exception of the Neil/Amber voyeur scene (which is just general Filthy route), this may be the first actual sex scene with Sophia on the Sam route.

Neither with any of her LIs, debatable how interesting or "worth it" it will actually be, but still far hotter than my earlier prediction of there being no naked Sophia at all, and the "hot" content being just Sam with his cock out.

And before anyone throws a hissy about me calling the Larry event "Dylan route", I'm doing that because so far the only point of the event is for those that are playing the Dylan route but don't like Aiden. For those playing GW, Ellie, Patricia or Sam routes, you may as well just do the minimum necessary for that event and move on.

Reactions: XoXmmahmm
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes