xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
If we're talking about intercourse on the filthy wife route, the first possible extramarital sex is scheduled to be happening (unlikely) on PD16, which is a lesbian scene, and we don't even know if Sophia is involved here at all, as the only information we got is that there's supposed to be "important characters" involved. If we were to assume that this actually includes Sophia, and it's most certainly not happening at the beginning of PD16, that means it's gonna take roughly 4-5 years with the current development pace to get there.
Wait, what happened to PD 15 aka the ranch event? That is the deadline for the first lesbian sex scene with an important character. All hints lead to Sophia/Patricia (or Zoe, Patricia's friend), as the ranch event should involve only Sophia among the important characters that are protagonist of the sex scene list (Sophia, Dylan, Ellie).
Sure, since it is "within 3 PD" (starting from PD 12) it could even happen before but it seems unlikely.
It is supposed to be "one large event which spreads over the morning until the evening", it will be interesting to see how he will do that in term of releases (one single big release, several parts...). In any case it should be in 2-2.5 years, I guess.

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
If we're talking about intercourse on the filthy wife route, the first possible extramarital sex is scheduled to be happening (unlikely) on PD16, which is a lesbian scene, and we don't even know if Sophia is involved here at all, as the only information we got is that there's supposed to be "important characters" involved. If we were to assume that this actually includes Sophia, and it's most certainly not happening at the beginning of PD16, that means it's gonna take roughly 4-5 years with the current development pace to get there.

If you're talking about the first possible hetero cheating scene involving Sophia, then that's gonna be PD19 according to some comments from different users on here, which is 6 entire PD's away. Again, with the current development pace, you could consider yourself lucky if the game reaches this point in about ~9 years from now. Possibly 8.5 years if this scene is gonna happen right after Sophia wakes up on PD19, which I highly doubt is going to be the case.

So, unless a miracle happens, your 1-3 year estimate is completely unrealistic. Stop lying to yourself.
Just some additions.
The first lesbian scene is on PD15.If it's not Patricia/Sophia the dev should hide.Maybe in a galaxy far far away.
PD 16 will give us 1 lesbian sex scene and 2 hetero sex scenes.
The important characters part and the way the dev admitted that not all sex scenes will be with Sophia,some will be with Dylan and/or Ellie,make a lot believe there will be no hetero sex scene with Sophia on PD16.
PD19 was a really old statement.
Obviously not relevant now,after he gave us the shedule for the sex scenes for PD13-PD19
After PD16 there is ony 2 more lesbian sex scenes planned and not a single hetero sex scene before PD20.
I have the suspicion that we won't see Dylan or Sam sex scene with Sophia before PD20.
I am even afraid the same thing can happen with Ellie.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Wait, what happened to PD 15 aka the ranch event? That is the deadline for the first lesbian sex scene with an important character. All speculations lead to Sophia/Patricia (or Zoe, Patricia's friend), as the ranch event should involve only Sophia among the important characters that are protagonist of the sex scene list (Sophia, Dylan, Ellie).
Sure, since it is "within 3 PD" (starting from PD 12) it could even happen before but it seems unlikely.
Wasn't L&P's statement at the end of PD12 that there would be sex scenes with important characters within the next 4 PD's, 5 PD's, and so on? If there's any information about it being on PD15 rather than PD16, that's my mistake. Thing is, when L&P said "within" the next 4 PD's, I personally didn't believe for a second that this could mean PD15 or even PD14 for that matter. If what you said is only speculation, then I don't believe it until it actually happens.

Honestly, I don't see how Sophia would have sex with her own sister on PD15 when the only thing that happened between them so far is a kiss during the club scene from...ages ago. Just wouldn't make much sense in terms of story and Sophias state of mind currently, so I don't see how it could escalate like that, so "quickly", with her own sister on top of that.

But hey I don't know, so chances are I'm wrong! If that's the case, then Sophia's first extramarital lesbian cheating scene could be happening in ~3 years...with her sister. lol

Edit: L&P's statement was "within the next 4 PD's", or am I mixing things up here? :unsure:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Wasn't L&P's statement at the end of PD12 that there would be sex scenes with important characters within the next 4 PD's, 5 PD's, and so on? If there's any information about it being on PD15 rather than PD16, that's my mistake. Thing is, when L&P said "within" the next 4 PD's, I personally didn't believe for a second that this could mean PD15 or even PD14 for that matter. If what you said is only speculation, then I don't believe it until it actually happens.

Honestly, I don't see how Sophia would have sex with her own sister on PD15 when the only thing that happened between them so far is a kiss during the club scene from...ages ago. Just wouldn't make much sense in terms of story and Sophias state of mind currently, so I don't see how it could escalate like that, so "quickly", with her own sister on top of that.

But hey I don't know, so chances are I'm wrong! If that's the case, then Sophia's first extramarital lesbian cheating scene could be happening in ~3 years...with her sister. lol

Edit: L&P's statement was "within the next 4 PD's", or am I mixing things up here? :unsure:
Admittedly, Sophia will have her first sex with a guy at the end of the game. As long as the game is not abandoned.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

This is what he said (end of this post)
1664213404918.png

That was after v0.150, so we assumed that "the within the next 3 PDs" means PD 15 is the last PD where it can happen (among PDs 13, 14 and 15). That's why the hints suggest the ranch event on PD 15.

That being said, I agree that at the moment it's difficult to imagine Sophia/Patricia given the progression they had so far. There is still the museum event to have some progress, even though we know it won't be a lesbian oriented event. The only explanation would be that the event will be big (read "long") enough to have a big progress leading to the scene.

I guess we can only hope to live enough to find out ;)

Last edited:

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
Nvidia have launched their new graphics cards

Which promises to render at double speed as compared to previous cards

Only thing I dont know is

Does is it even make a difference (a more powerful card)

Will l&p be able to create this game at double the speed now since the cards are 2x popwerful

Ofcourse if he buys one first :sneaky:

Last edited by a moderator:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
NVIDIA HAVE LAUNCHED THEIR NEW GRAPHICS CARDS
WHICH PROMISES TO RENDER AT DOUBLE SPEED AS COMPARED TO PREVIOUS CARDS

ONLY THING I DONT KNOW IS
DOES IS IT EVEN MAKE A DIFFERENCE (A MORE POWERFUL CARD)
WILL L&P BE ABLE TO CREATE THIS GAME AT DOUBLE THE SPEED NOW SINCE THE CARDS ARE 2X POPWERFUL

OFCOURSE IF HE BUYS ONE FIRST :sneaky:
Rendering has never been the bottleneck. The bottleneck is Creating Scenes, so the poses and expressions etc. And that we're getting events like the animation of the sex scene between Aiden, Andre and Jennifer that took 5 months and did nothing to advance the plot. Or the event at the gang hideout that wasn't even Task #5

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
I dont want to be rude or anything

But we already know what u r saying

My question was

Will a new powerful card make a difference
Will updates be released anytime sooner now
Since its double powerful lets say lnp does 5 renders now
Will he be able to do 10 renders a day after the upgrade
Thats what I was trying to ask

I dont mind the plot or story changes

Jun 18, 2022
I DONT WANT TO BE RUDE OR ANYTHING

BUT WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT U R SAYING

MY QUESTION WAS

WILL A NEW POWERFUL CARD MAKE A DIFFERENCE
WILL UPDATES BE RELEASED ANYTIME SOONER NOW
SINCE ITS DOUBLE POWERFUL LETS SAY LNP DOES 5 RENDERS NOW
WILL HE BE ABLE TO DO 10 RENDERS A DAY AFTER THE UPGRADE
THATS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO ASK

I DONT MIND THE PLOT OR STORY CHANGES
no, RTX 4090 TI, nothing will change, 5090 ti is possible, very strong computing power is required to create this game, DAZ 3D is not a joke, it is a serious program.

Reactions: lupogba6

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
This is what he said (end of this post)
View attachment 2066067

That was after v0.150, so we assumed that "the within the next 3 PDs" means PD 15 is the last PD where it can happen (among PDs 13, 14 and 15). That's why the hints suggest the ranch event on PD 15.

That being said, I agree that at the moment it's difficult to imagine Sophia/Patricia given the progression they had so far. There is still the museum event to have some progress, even though we know it won't be a lesbian oriented event. The only explanation would be that the event will be big (read "long") enough to have a big progress leading to the scene. I guess we can only hope to live enough to find out ;)
Man, what a dick “For all the impatient people” nice way to rip your subscribers jackass, there paying you to see Sophia have sex with other characters besides Liam
he says it’s only 4 playable days away for her first Herero sex scene, which for him is about 8-10 years in irl
Yeah your right we’re too fucking impatient

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
No, rtx 4090 ti, nothing will change, 5090 ti is possible, very strong computing power is required to create this game, daz 3d is not a joke, it is a serious program.
Ohh

So it does nothing

I watched a video on youtube in which the guy said

It will increase the rendering by 100%

Which got my hopes up :poop:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Plot!!!
:love: That look from Ellie on Sophia is pure fire and lust for mommy, I don't think I'll ever see a game with so much hotness. Ellie is almost a younger version of Sofia of course with some differences Sophia's boobs are a little bigger but Ellie got one of the best parts of her mother the best gift her ass :p:devilish:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I DONT WANT TO BE RUDE OR ANYTHING

BUT WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT U R SAYING

MY QUESTION WAS

WILL A NEW POWERFUL CARD MAKE A DIFFERENCE
WILL UPDATES BE RELEASED ANYTIME SOONER NOW
SINCE ITS DOUBLE POWERFUL LETS SAY LNP DOES 5 RENDERS NOW
WILL HE BE ABLE TO DO 10 RENDERS A DAY AFTER THE UPGRADE
THATS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO ASK

I DONT MIND THE PLOT OR STORY CHANGES
Are you thinking of donating one to him?

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Sorry guys i have a question: I wanted to know if the beach scene between Sofia and Amber with their two children has already released in the game ... I have not seen it but I would not have missed it :)
Thanks

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes