Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Sorry guys i have a question: I wanted to know if the beach scene between Sofia and Amber with their two children has already released in the game ... I have not seen it but I would not have missed it :)
Thanks
That was totally Fanart. Won't be in the game ever.

Reactions: xxxorro

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Ohh

So it does nothing

I watched a video on youtube in which the guy said

It will increase the rendering by 100%

Which got my hopes up :poop:
Stoper is also waiting for the 4090, according to him it could have a 30% increase.
as they said the render is not a problem and can run in the background when you do something else.
what takes time is the creation of the scenes, the laying of the clothes and the lights. a video card helps little if you spend hours placing a finger on your hand ...

Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020
I dont want to be rude or anything

But we already know what u r saying

My question was

Will a new powerful card make a difference
Will updates be released anytime sooner now
Since its double powerful lets say lnp does 5 renders now
Will he be able to do 10 renders a day after the upgrade
Thats what I was trying to ask

I dont mind the plot or story changes
No bro, because this game is L&P's retirement plan. This is the only game that will bring him the cash he is getting now. Any new attempt of a game will be mich less, so will just make this game as long as possible.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
This is what he said (end of this post)
View attachment 2066067

That was after v0.150, so we assumed that "the within the next 3 PDs" means PD 15 is the last PD where it can happen (among PDs 13, 14 and 15). That's why the hints suggest the ranch event on PD 15.

That being said, I agree that at the moment it's difficult to imagine Sophia/Patricia given the progression they had so far. There is still the museum event to have some progress, even though we know it won't be a lesbian oriented event. The only explanation would be that the event will be big (read "long") enough to have a big progress leading to the scene.

I guess we can only hope to live enough to find out ;)
Thanks for pointing that out. I was totally sure that L&P said "within 4 playable days". My bad. :)

So my estimate is slightly shifting from possibly 4-5 years, down to possibly ~3 years for Sophia's first lesbian sex scene. Doesn't really change all that much, but I guess there's still some light at the end of this tunnel called development when it comes to a possible scene of extramarital sex for Sophia of any kind, really. Not much hope to ever see it happen, but I guess it's something. ;)

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Thanks for pointing that out. I was totally sure that L&P said "within 4 playable days". My bad. :)

So my estimate is slightly shifting from possibly 4-5 years, down to possibly ~3 years for Sophia's first lesbian sex scene. Doesn't really change all that much, but I guess there's still some light at the end of this tunnel called development when it comes to a possible scene of extramarital sex for Sophia of any kind, really. Not much hope to ever see it happen, but I guess it's something. ;)
I wasn't active with this game for some time.
Do we have Dylan actions with mom now? That's what i was at least hoping for.

I still like the game but i really would like incest part (female/male).

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I wasn't active with this game for some time.
Do we have Dylan actions with mom now? That's what i was at least hoping for.

I still like the game but i really would like incest part (female/male).
After this update there are only Dylan events in this day.
1 event involving Dylan Sophia Claire Marie
2 events with Dylan Sophia alone
1 event with Dylan Ellie Christine
1 event with Dylan Emma.

On the next Playable Day as well ther are 3 Dylan Sophia events.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Man, what a dick “For all the impatient people” nice way to rip your subscribers jackass, there paying you to see Sophia have sex with other characters besides Liam
he says it’s only 4 playable days away for her first Herero sex scene, which for him is about 8-10 years in irl
Yeah your right we’re too fucking impatient
Apparantly since he has told when the sex scenes will happen, that is 4-8 years in the future, why would you pay him now. Don't support him for 4-8 years. So the point of people paying him for the sex scenes now even though he has said not to expect one for the upcoming years makes no sense.

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
After this update there are only Dylan events in this day.
1 event involving Dylan Sophia Claire Marie
2 events with Dylan Sophia alone
1 event with Dylan Ellie Christine
1 event with Dylan Emma.

On the next Playable Day as well ther are 3 Dylan Sophia events.
Referring to your quote below (next). So it will take years? I think he got the buildup right but if sex happens in years. Mm... That wasn't serious with 4 years or so. Right?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I hear that Patreon will no longer charge at the start of the month, but on calendar days like Subscribestar. So I'm curious to see if the 1st of the month dips will still continue, and if we'll ever see any evidence of the membership churn that's been theorised about his patrons.

I'm guessing that if the dips continue, would imply that memberships are pretty much consistent, but if they smooth out would indicate that members are leaving, and new ones coming in as they discover the game.
Referring to your quote below (next). So it will take years? I think he got the buildup right but if sex happens in years. Mm... That wasn't serious with 4 years or so. Right?
That's an optimistic estimate. At the current rate of progress, the game could easily take 3 - 4 decades to complete.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
So I hear that Patreon will no longer charge at the start of the month, but on calendar days like Subscribestar. So I'm curious to see if the 1st of the month dips will still continue, and if we'll ever see any evidence of the membership churn that's been theorised about his patrons.

I'm guessing that if the dips continue, would imply that memberships are pretty much consistent, but if they smooth out would indicate that members are leaving, and new ones coming in as they discover the game.

That's an optimistic estimate. At the current rate of progress, the game could easily take 3 - 4 decades to complete.
And i thought that it was a joke.
That's not good news.

It's basically an erotic novella at this point. Which isn't a bad thing but on this board you kind of expect sex.

Reactions: palmtrees89

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
3-4 years for the first Lesbian sex scene on PD 15 which still does not guarantee that it will be with Sophia. And if you ask me that is the day with highest chance of involving Sophia in a sex scene. If that is missed then the Playable Day 16 scene which will take another year, so around 5-6 years we might at most have a blowjob scene with Sophia.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes