Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Here a issue I fined funny sam has a car but Ellie and Dylan do not even Aidan has a bike we know there parents can afford them car's so in there lies the question as to why

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
new teaser

Enough talking. Tickling time :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The fact that Sophia is not wearing shoes indicates, at the very least, her desire to make herself comfortable in a place as familiar to her as Sam's room.
In fact, since we're not at the Myers' (where it's made mandatory for anyone entering the house to wear slippers), it's presumable that Sophia arrived in Sam's room wearing the shoes she left the house in and perhaps took them off just to sit on his bed. This intimate and friendly attitude could be explained by Sophia's ever-increasing tendency to return to relive with Sam the days of her adolescence when, sitting on her friend's bed to listen to him fascinated as he played the guitar, was natural and free of malicious second thoughts. The tickling that is shown in the teaser could thus be a direct result of this playful relationship that we saw established between the two already the night before.
However, since we are still talking about two horny teenagers (Sophia is also to be considered as such when she’s alone with Sam) grappling with a mutual crush, the innocence of a spontaneous gesture (such as sitting on a boy's bed) or playful gesture (such as joking with a girl) could quickly give way to the two's irrepressible urge to kiss, touch and pleasure each other. Therefore, it's easy to assume that, like last night, Sophia (like any young girl left alone in the bedroom of the boy she likes so much) will get carried away by her emotions and again allow Sam to french-kiss her, touch her breasts and dry hump her (maybe this time with her more active participation in the whole thing).
It remains to be determined what it might be this time that would bring Sophia quickly back to reality: the sudden arrival as last night of a parent of the two (Liam as the teenager Sophia's dad)? The usual phone ringing? What else?
One thing is certain: if the end result of her intention to draw a line to Sam's advances was to end up lying on his bed making out with him, maybe it would be time for Sophia to get as far away (in the most physic sense of the word) from him as possible and maybe continue their relationship at a distance that would avoid further dangerous temptations. In that case, the hypothesis proposed by info71 in this post (window-to-window relationship between Sam and Sophia), could perfectly identify the leitmotiv of many of Sam's events expected in future updates.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
info71
You're right, my bad. I didn't remember it being customary even at the Robinsons'.
screenshot0083.png
However, that doesn't change the point of my post much: sitting on someone's bed is a rather confidential behavior that assumes a certain familiarity with the person sleeping in that bed.
Hai ragione, colpa mia. Non ricordavo fosse una consuetudine anche dai Robinson.
Questo però non cambia molto il senso del mio post: sedersi sul letto di qualcuno è un comportamento piuttosto confidenziale che presuppone una certa familiarità con la persona che dorme in quel letto.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
So, no answer for me?
The last update progressing the boarding school route was v0.165 (Dylan's visit over at Sam's). I don't think there's another update planned for this particular route on PD13. Update 7+8 supposedly have Dylan&Sophia content, though. But I have no clue if those events are going to be available on the boarding school route.

If not, then maybe you get lucky next year...or in 2 years. Who knows, really.

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
info71
However, that doesn't change the point of my post much: sitting on someone's bed is a rather confidential behavior that assumes a certain familiarity with the person sleeping in that bed.
Unless you dont have anything else in the room to sit on :HideThePain:

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
I don't think that Sam will see Sophia's nipples
he probably will

and will touch her pussy from fabric too and thats were they are going to stop

we have moved from tits now
as already seen in update 0.161 and 0.170 we r seeing sophias pussy getting touched from fabric now
which i think will happen in this update too (and some titty action too)

and for no reason again
fuck u sam

Reactions: Limpy120
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes