TheMainEvent

May 16, 2020
Dylan has pulled ahead of Sam with Amber, so I see Sam catching up. Dylan took her Amber's titties out, finger banged her, and got a handjob. So that is the baseline for me. Sophia gave two kids handjobs, so Sam is def getting a rub and tug. I think we will get some tittie sucking to push Sam ahead and possibly a little oral, Sam to Sophia.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Dylan has pulled ahead of Sam with Amber, so I see Sam catching up. Dylan took her Amber's titties out, finger banged her, and got a handjob. So that is the baseline for me. Sophia gave two kids handjobs, so Sam is def getting a rub and tug. I think we will get some tittie sucking to push Sam ahead and possibly a little oral, Sam to Sophia.
Yeah but that’s pretty easy for Dylan since Amber, right now is sluttier than Sophia.
I don’t remember Amber having second thoughts about cheating on her husband.
Shit, she pretty much cucked her husband, right in front of her son & daughter at the table

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
Yeah but that’s pretty easy for Dylan since Amber, right now is sluttier than Sophia.
Shit, she pretty much cucked her husband, right in front of her son & daughter at the table
lol, You can't compare Amber with Sophia. Also, Who cares about Amber :cool:. Ambar is a unpopular character,:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Dylan and Amber vs. Sam and Sophia are both very different storylines in the game. There is no love or romance between Frodo Dylan and Amber, they only aim for attraction and fulfillment of their desires. That's it! . :ROFLMAO:

But there is pure love and romance between Sam and Sophia. and both of them are very attracted to each other. Also, Sophia imagines sam in place of her husband (Liam). Sophia has already accepted that sam is her partner. :love:The Sam and Sophia storyline is a complete romance.;) But Loser Dylan and Amber's storyline is written in such a way that both of them fulfill their sexual desires.:FacePalm:

As for what happened at the Frodo Dylan and Amber event, Amber was meant to get sexual pleasure from Dylan that she couldn't get from her husband( Neil).

I mentioned earlier in my post about the difference between gorgeous Sophia and creepy ambar. ;) Creepy Frodo Dylan .:LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL::PogChamp:

Lust&Passion written the path of love only for a character that is suitable and worthy of its story. That means only for my boy Sam. lucky sam. ;):love:

( there's difference... amber practically threw herself to dylan.. may be she is that horny or something, and it could be anybody rather than Dylan... so Dylan has zero credit here
on the other hand Sam has to seduce Sophia more and more to build up that romantic relationship, and he manages to kiss Sophia.. thats a win for sure ) As naughtynafz said of course sam is the real winner here.

Poor kid pygmy, Frodo Dylan doesn't have any romantic scenes and love routes with Sophia, Ellie and Amber.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL::LUL:

Go my lover boy Sam:love::p

Last edited:

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020
lol, You can't compare Amber with Sophia. Also, Who cares about Amber :cool:. Ambar is a unpopular character,:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Dylan and Amber vs. Sam and Sophia are both very different storylines in the game. There is no love or romance between Frodo Dylan and Amber, they only aim for attraction and fulfillment of their desires. That's it! . :ROFLMAO:

But there is pure love and romance between Sam and Sophia. and both of them are very attracted to each other. Also, Sophia imagines sam in place of her husband (Liam). Sophia has already accepted that sam is her partner. :love:The Sam and Sophia storyline is a complete romance.;) But Loser Dylan and Amber's storyline is written in such a way that both of them fulfill their sexual desires.:FacePalm:

As for what happened at the Frodo Dylan and Amber event, Amber was meant to get sexual pleasure from Dylan that she couldn't get from her husband( Neil).

I mentioned earlier in my post about the difference between gorgeous Sophia and creepy ambar. ;) Creepy Frodo Dylan .:LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL::PogChamp:

Lust&Passion written the path of love only for a character that is suitable and worthy of its story. That means only for my boy Sam. lucky sam. ;):love:

( there's difference... amber practically threw herself to dylan.. may be she is that horny or something, and it could be anybody rather than Dylan... so Dylan has zero credit here
on the other hand Sam has to seduce Sophia more and more to build up that romantic relationship, and he manages to kiss Sophia.. thats a win for sure ) As naughtynafz said of course sam is the real winner here.

Poor kid pygmy, Frodo Dylan doesn't have any romantic scenes and love routes with Sophia, Ellie and Amber.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL::LUL:

Go my lover boy Sam:love::p
You look like a guy who wants to have a threesome with Sam and Sophia, especially SAM

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Not to mention the idea is that the whole Dylan/Amber story will be around 4 events(+/-1).
Sam/Sophia will be probably something like 30 for comparison.
Also do we finally have a confirmation that they will do the animations 2 updates ahead?
Because in that case they must now make the animations for Sophia/Dylan event.

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
Hi, i come by from time to time on this film and I thought I saw a war between the fans of Sam and Dylan LOL. You know i noticed something in the game every time it has a naked scene Sophia always looks towards the bigger dick "especially in the road of tutoring" so my question is which of Dylan or Sam has the biggest one and therefore which one does she prefer finaly ? But hey since the first sex scenes will take place "in 2/3 years" with the main characters Dylan and Amber or Ellie and the Postman LOL. I guess it takes at least 10 years waiting from now to find out :KEK:

Sorry for bad english too and see you next time <3

XoXmmahmm

Sep 25, 2017
Hi, i come by from time to time on this film and I thought I saw a war between the fans of Sam and Dylan LOL. You know i noticed something in the game every time it has a naked scene Sophia always looks towards the bigger dick "especially in the road of tutoring" so my question is which of Dylan or Sam has the biggest one and therefore which one does she prefer finaly ? But hey since the first sex scenes will take place "in 2/3 years" with the main characters Dylan and Amber or Ellie and the Postman LOL. I guess it takes at least 10 years waiting from now to find out :KEK:

Maybe we will see sam rise up this upcoming update :unsure: until then we will know who is bigger :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: qzbuyfhsef

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Much as I wish for the full enchilada, if for no other reason than so I can finally be free of this curse, I’m prepared to be satisfied with that scenario.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021

Your question is adding fuel to fire my friend

• Wow
Reactions: qzbuyfhsef

RockSpice

Apr 18, 2021
It starts as a love and romance but, hopefully thanks to Patricia, it will end with "love" and "romance" with the whole Sam's band :sneaky:

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
How do they get in that position in the bed is interesting as Sophia especially came to Sam's home to cool things off?
Sam is getting clever with his words and I'm sure it will again involve him saying something that made that whole situation come to life.
Also since Dylan and Amber have been always ahead may it be the pool event or the event at the lunch it's a good time things get in balance with Sam and Sophia with if not more than equal sexual activities.
The way they both are in bed, blowjob can be the way to go and Sophia won't have to show much well maybe her breasts and she can find a justification in her mind to blow her son's friend in his bed....

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
How do they get in that position in the bed is interesting as Sophia especially came to Sam's home to cool things off?
Probably nothing more complex than there is only one chair in the room. Don't see the blue footstool from the cello lesson in the images shown so far.

BUT!

Maybe Sam purposely removed it for future "lessons." :devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
My expectations for the following update are quite low judging from Sophia's relatively conservative outfit. A skirt or a dress would have been much more promising options. :cool::cool:

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes