Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Just thinking out loud as I try to follow the conversation. So, we are wondering why Sophia might start blabbing to her son about her first fuck? And we are wondering how or why Dylan and Marie’s relationship will get escalated at turbo speed at only their first or second meeting?

Let’s say that Marie is a stark raving nympho and is all over Dylan; or, once again, Dylan just stumbles and hits the right buttons with Marie. Either way, perhaps Sophia catches wind of this, or flat out interrupts them in a lewd and sinful act. How will she respond? As we’ve seen with the Shotas (which may or may not happen in this path), she thinks of sex education and protection. So, in Liam’s absence (again), Sophia engages Dylan in a frank conversation about safe sex and contraception. Will she will roll a condom on his erection?

Personally, I will be sad if Claire is elbowed out of Dylan’s sphere.
It's possible she could be a nympho, but the first meeting didn't reflect that in the yoga event. Now, if she acted like Christine, you may be on to something here.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Not quite... Again, nothing is going on with Dylan and Marie right now. Still, a date may come from this event, and I can't see how Sophia will talk about her first time by seeing what is going on between Dylan and Marie at the salon based on one date; that could happen, considering they meet at the yoga event. So nothing that I can see going on between them will prompt the first-time talk between Sophia and Dylan. Plus, as I said, you have the Alyssa side that will also filter into the evening event, which Dylan and Marie don't meet on this path if the reader chooses that route. So, as I said, the first-time talk will most likely happen in the second Sophia and Dylan event based on what happened during the first event.
Who was the milf that was teasing Dylan during the yoga event? Is that Marie?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I think it will be a small event, unlike the yoga one. But I'm sure this will be the last event for this year. I would guess the next set of events would look like this.

Sophia/Sam - Animation
Sophia/Clarie/Marie/Dylan - POV, like the yoga event. Small event.
Sophia/Dylan - Animations, Part 1
Sophia/Dylan - Animations, Part 2
Dylan/Ellie/Christine - Maybe Animations
Dylan/Emma and Sophia closing out the day in bed - I wish he would drop Emma or replace her. She is a very boring character like Treehouse Stalker Sam.
It would be better if he instead of doing Dylan Sophia part 1 and part 2 in separate updates, does them in 1 combined update. Things would go atleast somewhat faster. Even if it is just by a few days.
Then Dylan Ellie and Dylan Emma could be done in one update.
I say this because i get the feeling that L&P might just make a few scenes longer than intended to keep it to 1 month per update.
Like suppose the Emma scene was supposed to be only 100 renders but since it would be a small update individually and some scenes might not have any sexual content at all. L&P might intentionally try to elongate these events to keep the 1 month update cycle and to give a decent amount of renders in 1 month.
However if he was two scenes together he would not have to worry about the update being short, also longer updates ensure more immersion and hence make the scenes more exciting to play.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
It's what, IMO, keeps it entertaining, (....just), amidst all the shota & shota-lite & I've been following the Sam route up until now, mainly as a way to avoid mother/son incest. Don't worry it will be c5 years before blackmail appears again at the current pace of development. Plenty of time not to be bored. I don't think anyone, except a total anti-blackmail evangelist, could call that a surfeit. Bennett's promising route has been reduced & Aiden may never come back, given how far off his next task is due. He has, in any case, been eliminated by anti-blackmail fans wise enough to choose the Don Morello option so thoughtfully provided.

Who knows, in the intervening time maybe Sophia will interact with some grown-ups. That would be a bit of a welcome novelty these days.
WTF? AIDEN had the biggest part in Part 2. He will be back on Monday and then probably every game day as well. There are many blackmail parts already why do you even want another one? It is boring if all the routes are the same. That is also something many other corouption games suffer from.

My Idea with the Mom Swap would make sense giving Amber and Dylan and Sam and Sophia and it would be an interesting new developent. I really like the Aiden Arc so far. We are at Task 4 or 5 out of 12!!!!! for him. He will always play a big part in this game just like Dylan and SAm. These are the main male routes this game has

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
No we don't. Only that it's highly probable that they will get interrupted. I'm more curious about what it might mean depending on who interrupts them. If it's Jules, I doubt we'll see any repercussions, unless someone is playing both the Jules branch of the Ellie route and the Sam route at the same time.

If it's Neil, that could get interesting if he was shut down after the football game.

And if it's Amber, that may be the first time Sophia actually suffers from someone finding out what she's been up to. How Sophia's friendship with Amber changes may become significant.
Hopefully he'll let it go a bit far than previous events before throwing the intervention.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I don’t think Amber would interrupt her son from getting laid, I’m sure she wants him to lose his virginity and become a man, who knows maybe she’s a voyeur and gets turned on watching her milf friend take her sons virginity, but creepy Neil would definately be a killjoy cause he would try to join in, and Jules would probly be sad if she saw her brother hooking up with Sophia

Reactions: roro and Bane71

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Except for Sophia, the other three were teasing him in some manner. He did talk to Marie first, but if read the conversation, it was light flirting. The only one that took it to the next level was Patricia, Dylan's Aunt.
Any Patricia events in the pipeline? I wanna see more stuff like that

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I don’t think Amber would interrupt her son from getting laid, I’m sure she wants him to lose his virginity and become a man, who knows maybe she’s a voyeur and gets turned on watching her milf friend take her sons virginity, but creepy Neil would definately be a killjoy cause he would try to join in, and Jules would probly be sad if she saw her brother hooking up with Sophia
Not to mention. Amber literally did way more crazy shit while everyone was around. This game has alot of stuff like that. The family being "home" or others being around literally doesn't mean shit according to the logic of this game. Anything can happen

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Who was the milf that was teasing Dylan during the yoga event? Is that Marie?
Claire is the MILF, Marie is her daughter
Any Patricia events in the pipeline? I wanna see more stuff like that
The Museum event at the end of PD14, and the horse ranch event (and the start of the "sex scenes") on PD15.
PD 15 is supposed to be Sophia/Patricia Day for about 3/4 of the PD.
Any word on what the other 1/4 will be, since that's changed from what we've been told here.

Reactions: Bane71 and homejorz

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
It would be better if he instead of doing Dylan Sophia part 1 and part 2 in separate updates, does them in 1 combined update. Things would go atleast somewhat faster. Even if it is just by a few days.
Then Dylan Ellie and Dylan Emma could be done in one update.
I say this because i get the feeling that L&P might just make a few scenes longer than intended to keep it to 1 month per update.
Like suppose the Emma scene was supposed to be only 100 renders but since it would be a small update individually and some scenes might not have any sexual content at all. L&P might intentionally try to elongate these events to keep the 1 month update cycle and to give a decent amount of renders in 1 month.
However if he was two scenes together he would not have to worry about the update being short, also longer updates ensure more immersion and hence make the scenes more exciting to play.
He probably split Dylan/Sophia on 2 parts because each one will be more than 250-300 renders.
Also PD13 will bring scenes with 3 of the potential LI for Dylan-Marie,Chrisinte and Emma.
After the end of PD13 we migh have some idea who can be in the sex scene on PD16.
Whoever girl get most progress will be most likely the one Dylan will have sex on PD16.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
WTF? AIDEN had the biggest part in Part 2. He will be back on Monday and then probably every game day as well. There are many blackmail parts already why do you even want another one? It is boring if all the routes are the same. That is also something many other corouption games suffer from.

My Idea with the Mom Swap would make sense giving Amber and Dylan and Sam and Sophia and it would be an interesting new developent. I really like the Aiden Arc so far. We are at Task 4 or 5 out of 12!!!!! for him. He will always play a big part in this game just like Dylan and SAm. These are the main male routes this game has
I think what ancienregimele means is that without Aiden's blackmail route, which won't see any additional content until atleast Monday (PD16?), the game is currently way too focussed on "shota" content and/or content involving incest. That, or lesbian content, which isn't everyone's cup of tea either.

This game is starving of spicy hetero scenes including actual adults for quite some time now, and the only thing coming remotely close to that in the past, uhm, 2 years(roughly?) is Aiden's blackmail route, or the hideout meeting in particular on PD13. Aiden himself could probably be counted in the same category as Sam, but Sam's route is too romantic for my taste, so I much prefer Aiden events as I'm not playing this game to see the MC fall in love with a teenager. I'm in it for an intriguing corruption story, otherwise I could just read a romance novel. But that might just be me.

Even the Museum event on PD14 doesn't give much hope for that to change, unless L&P decides to maybe alter their appearance to look older. Last time we saw Jason&Haru, they looked about the same age as Dylan&Sam I'd say...been years since I've seen them, so chances are my memory isn't quite right. But other than that? Like ancienregimele said, Bennett's route has been cut short, and god knows if we'll ever see other adult characters like Janitor Clark, Principal Johnson, the Movers, DeShawn, Carl...and so on, in action again.

Let's be real here. You talk about Aiden's route as if we'll see PD16 within the next few months. Realistically speaking, PD16 is EASILY 4 years away. This game's been in development for just over 5 years, and I have my doubts that we'll ever see Aiden's 5th task, let alone any decent sexual (by that I mean flirting/teasing, as actual sex is a decade away) content including actual adults.

Edit: Oh, I forgot one event. Sidejob nr.1 aka Old-farts. Isn't this supposed to happen on PD14? This might actually be fun considering that Sophia is likely going to wear a sexy nurse costume. Who knows. (I wish there was a link on page 1 with all the information about upcoming PD's....I keep forgetting)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes