hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Although it would be a nice narrative, she is already coaching with or without Marie's involvement, which is being pointed out here. She is already in the "Sex-Ed" state with Dylan from the moment the reader chooses this at the bikini pool scene with the sunscreen and the deck chair talk, and she wants Dylan to have a girlfriend.

Plus, per my understanding, each event doesn't influence the next event that follows except the filth or good wife points and things that are somewhat tied into each other, like the boarding school path, until the first solution.
Yes, not every event influences the following one, which would be a pity in this case. Because for me it would be such a good reason why Sophia would tell Dylan about her first time. And in the process telling him some details that mothers might tell their daughters but never their sons.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Yes, not every event influences the following one, which would be a pity in this case. Because for me it would be such a good reason why Sophia would tell Dylan about her first time. And in the process telling him some details that mothers might tell their daughters but never their sons.
I agree it would be nice, but I'm looking at this as how L&P will make it work. You have two paths that will merge into this one which is the yoga event/salon event next up and Alyssa's clothes event. Dylan and Marie had their first conversation, mostly very light flirting and an introduction. How would L&P open up a conversation about Sophia talking to Dylan about her first time when the salon event will be their second conversation? Dylan and Marie are not even thing or flinging yet. If they were further along, then possibly, but I don't see how it would work unless he escalates the story like the second-side job, which would make no sense.

Suppose I had to guess, and by looking at the events, there are two parts to the evening event. In that case, I think Sophia talking about her first time will probably play in the second part of the evening event based on what happened in the first part of the evening event between Sophia and Dylan.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Suppose I had to guess, and by looking at the events, there are two parts to the evening event. In that case, I think Sophia talking about her first time will probably play in the second part of the evening event based on what happened in the first part of the evening event between Sophia and Dylan.
You mean something happens between the events at the hair salon and the evening event with Dylan that reminds Sophia so much of a part of her past that she not only tells Dylan but allows him to reenact it with his mother? If you meant it that way then it's an idea I can understand, but I hope L&P has more narrative imagination than I do because I can't really imagine such a situation resulting in this plot line.
One should be as curious!

Dec 19, 2021
Frodo/pygmy/ that little shit Dylan and Sophia must continue sex-ed until the end of the game.:FacePalm::LOL::ROFLMAO: Looking at each of the events of the Dylan and Sophia storyline, that frodo Dylan looks like just another shota kid in this game. Because, Sophia gives the same sex-ed to those 3 shota kids, similarly she does everything through sex-education to Dylan. But compared to Frodo Dylan storyline that 2nd side job 3 shota kids storyline is very advanced and somewhat interesting. Also, Sophia likes and enjoys all the things and moments that Sophia does with those 3 Shata kids. I think Dylan looks like a side character in this game. But the fun and entertainment thing for all of us is that the side characters are making more progress and fun with Sophia than frodo Dylan. :FacePalm: :unsure::ROFLMAO:

I can say for sure that by the end of this pd 13 Dylan's popularity will decline/plummet. By the time PD 16 comes around I think Dylan may go from 1st to 3rd or 4th most popular character. I want to see that moment.

Poor shota kid Frodo Dylan:devilish::cry::LOL::ROFLMAO::PogChamp::LUL:

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Frodo/pygmy/ that little shit Dylan and Sophia must continue sex-ed until the end of the game.:FacePalm::LOL::ROFLMAO: Looking at each of the events of the Dylan and Sophia storyline, that frodo Dylan looks like just another shota kid in this game. Because, Sophia gives the same sex-ed to those 3 shota kids, similarly she does everything through sex-education to Dylan. But compared to Frodo Dylan storyline that 2nd side job 3 shota kids storyline is very advanced and somewhat interesting. Also, Sophia likes and enjoys all the things and moments that Sophia does with those 3 Shata kids. I think Dylan looks like a side character in this game. But the fun and entertainment thing for all of us is that the side characters are making more progress and fun with Sophia than frodo Dylan. :FacePalm: :unsure::ROFLMAO:

I can say for sure that by the end of this pd 13 Dylan's popularity will decline/plummet. By the time PD 16 comes around I think Dylan may go from 1st to 3rd or 4th most popular character. I want to see that moment.

You do know that Dylan is only a virtual character and not a real person? I'm just writing this because I'm not so sure about your posts here anymore. :devilish:

Prog1r

Sep 22, 2020

Welcome to circus

Reactions: Repressed

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
You mean something happens between the events at the hair salon and the evening event with Dylan that reminds Sophia so much of a part of her past that she not only tells Dylan but allows him to reenact it with his mother? If you meant it that way then it's an idea I can understand, but I hope L&P has more narrative imagination than I do because I can't really imagine such a situation resulting in this plot line.
One should be as curious!
Not quite... Again, nothing is going on with Dylan and Marie right now. Still, a date may come from this event, and I can't see how Sophia will talk about her first time by seeing what is going on between Dylan and Marie at the salon based on one date; that could happen, considering they meet at the yoga event. So nothing that I can see going on between them will prompt the first-time talk between Sophia and Dylan. Plus, as I said, you have the Alyssa side that will also filter into the evening event, which Dylan and Marie don't meet on this path if the reader chooses that route. So, as I said, the first-time talk will most likely happen in the second Sophia and Dylan event based on what happened during the first event.

Dec 19, 2021
You do know that Dylan is only a virtual character and not a real person? I'm just writing this because I'm not so sure about your posts here anymore. :devilish:
Yes, I know Frodo Dylan is just a virtual character and not a real person. Like the character Dylan, all the characters in this game are virtual characters and they are not real people. As for all the characters others discuss what will happen between those characters in future pds.I'm here discussing what happens in Frodo/pygmy Dylan's future PDs, that's all.;)

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021

Yes, I agree that Dylan looks like a shota kid. Because even though Sam and Dylan are the same age, Dylan looks like a younger boy than Sam. sam looks more mature and a older boy than dylan.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Not quite... Again, nothing is going on with Dylan and Marie right now. Still, a date may come from this event, and I can't see how Sophia will talk about her first time by seeing what is going on between Dylan and Marie at the salon based on one date; that could happen, considering they meet at the yoga event. So nothing that I can see going on between them will prompt the first-time talk between Sophia and Dylan. Plus, as I said, you have the Alyssa side that will also filter into the evening event, which Dylan and Marie don't meet on this path if the reader chooses that route. So, as I said, the first-time talk will most likely happen in the second Sophia and Dylan event based on what happened during the first event.
Whatever may it be, i just hope that the Dylan Marie event is small and does not unnecessarily drag, as certainly no one really cares for this event to be big and whether Dylan Marie prospers a lot.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
All this black mailing has made this game boring
It's what, IMO, keeps it entertaining, (....just), amidst all the shota & shota-lite & I've been following the Sam route up until now, mainly as a way to avoid mother/son incest. Don't worry it will be c5 years before blackmail appears again at the current pace of development. Plenty of time not to be bored. I don't think anyone, except a total anti-blackmail evangelist, could call that a surfeit. Bennett's promising route has been reduced & Aiden may never come back, given how far off his next task is due. He has, in any case, been eliminated by anti-blackmail fans wise enough to choose the Don Morello option so thoughtfully provided.

Who knows, in the intervening time maybe Sophia will interact with some grown-ups. That would be a bit of a welcome novelty these days.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Whatever may it be, i just hope that the Dylan Marie event is small and does not unnecessarily drag, as certainly no one really cares for this event to be big and whether Dylan Marie prospers a lot.
I think it will be a small event, unlike the yoga one. But I'm sure this will be the last event for this year. I would guess the next set of events would look like this.

Sophia/Sam - Animation
Sophia/Clarie/Marie/Dylan - POV, like the yoga event. Small event.
Sophia/Dylan - Animations, Part 1
Sophia/Dylan - Animations, Part 2
Dylan/Ellie/Christine - Maybe Animations
Dylan/Emma and Sophia closing out the day in bed - I wish he would drop Emma or replace her. She is a very boring character like Treehouse Stalker Sam.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Just thinking out loud as I try to follow the conversation. So, we are wondering why Sophia might start blabbing to her son about her first fuck? And we are wondering how or why Dylan and Marie’s relationship will get escalated at turbo speed at only their first or second meeting?

Let’s say that Marie is a stark raving nympho and is all over Dylan; or, once again, Dylan just stumbles and hits the right buttons with Marie. Either way, perhaps Sophia catches wind of this, or flat out interrupts them in a lewd and sinful act. How will she respond? As we’ve seen with the Shotas (which may or may not happen in this path), she thinks of sex education and protection. So, in Liam’s absence (again), Sophia engages Dylan in a frank conversation about safe sex and contraception. Will she will roll a condom on his erection?

Personally, I will be sad if Claire is elbowed out of Dylan’s sphere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sabertooth__
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes