BenF

Oct 17, 2022
Dylan is horny as fuck, and so is Sophia, with the lack of sex from Liam (Sexual Frustration). But she will not cross that line as she did with Ellie. However, if you learn something from the club event with Tyler, football with Liam and Neil, and Sam (did it twice), There is one thing L&P uses to lower her guard. If you combine that with her sexual frustration, and she is plastered, she will pop. This is a story I'm not sure I would like to read.
I guess that is the selling point of this game, Sophia became a slut.

Wow, now we are talking ! I could say after several years , this a good start but still
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So sad :cry:

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Why the hell, whenever a new update comes out I can't continue from my last save, I always have to go back to the beginning to see the new content!
My last save was of Sophia with the boys in the room, I load it and right after the scene, the update ends, just like in version 0.170!
Can anyone help me understand this?

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
Why the hell, whenever a new update comes out I can't continue from my last save, I always have to go back to the beginning to see the new content!
My last save was of Sophia with the boys in the room, I load it and right after the scene, the update ends, just like in version 0.170!
Can anyone help me understand this?
you have to hide sam in the jacuzzi to play the content of v0.175.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
you have to hide sam in the jacuzzi to play the content of v0.175.
OHHHH SHIT! I'm totally fucked then!
I was never able to achieve this scene even though I made Sophia filthy to the max!
Thanks a lot for the answer, but by the way, as I already saw that I'm going to have to repeat the first version again, is there any special trick to get this scene to happen?
Do I have to do something beforehand?
Thank you very much!

Wallenstain

Jul 31, 2021
View attachment 1922907

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.170

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.170, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.170 (1.30 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2008109 View attachment 2008110 View attachment 2008116
Hi, I want to ask. What the difference between crunched images with official images?

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I wish developer continues to provide updates like this to each character, so I'm sure the fans will feel happy and the story will be more entertaint. Next 6 month update maybe for Dylan or Aiden. Who knows.
Life is short for me hopefully I can still be in the next six months to watch another Sophia movement ;)

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes